Heya, also new to the forums here though I've lurked for awhile.

I built High Tide last summer to play at SCG Buffalo and didn't quite do too well as I was still trying to work on the deck and that I had net decked from an older build (one of Lorenzo Fedeli's lists) and still don't feel entirely confident. I've done decent during a few events closer to home (I actually live in Tampa but was visiting family for a wedding in NY the week after the Open) but still am not confident enough in ability to play it and have been far more enjoying my GWb Maverick build, but would love to try working on my build some more and get used to it so I can play High Tide more often as I really love playing it.

Here's my current list I've been playing around with. I only have the one Candelabra so far:

4x Brainstorm
2x Cunning Wish
3x Flusterstorm
3x Force of Will
4x High Tide
1x Intuition
2x Meditate
3x Turnabout

1x Candelabra of Tawnos

2x Cloud of Faeries

4x Merchant Scroll
3x Ponder
4x Preordain
4x Time Spiral

1x Trade Routes
1x Mind Over Matter

1x Breeding Pool
3x Misty Rainforest
14x Island

///Sideboard:

1x Blue Sun's Zenith
1x Brain Freeze
1x Echoing Truth
1x Hibernation
1x Krosan Grip
1x Meditate
3x Pact of Negation
1x Rebuild
1x Slaughter Pact
2x Snap
1x Turnabout
1x Wipe Away

Reading through here the first thing I'm probably going to do is move the Intuition to the side (though I really like it mainboard since it makes tutoring Time Spiral really easy when I need it) and put a BSZ into the main in addition to the one in the side. I don't own a Tropical Island and Breeding Pool works for when I need it. It opens me up to the possibility of being Wastelanded, sure, but as a one-of that in most games I won't grab, it's usually fine. I don't grab the Grip for much anyways, usually for problem cards like Ethersworn Canonist from what I've played so far but Leylines and Chalices are also tough to deal with. I also need more fetches and definitely more Candelabras once my money situation loosens up a little bit, but for the time being I'm working with what I've got. I also understand Mind Over Matter is considered a bit "win more" but since I picked it up and have been testing I find it's been making my games go faster which is good for me and my opponents, especially as a relatively new High Tide player (from a competitive standpoint). The less my opponent looks like they want to punch me in the face, the better I'll feel.