In this league the “must attack” on DRC was relevant, making the pharaoh even better.

Loss of life has occasionally been relevant. Shadowspear is already in the deck as tutorable lifegain and is less of a dead draw. Witherbloom also has incidental lifegain. I think I would prefer to work on the incidental life gain & life loss before adding a dedicated lifegain card. Thoughtseize to IoK or decay to witherbloom/collective Brutality.

Worm harvest was very good vs current jeskai. They have lots of low loyalty PWs, run surgical over rip, and have cut most FoNs and boardwipes. It is unplayable if grixis or bant come back though.

8 cast is the reason for all the chalices. The premise is that thoughtseize into chalice is your best opener for them and is also great vs storm. And the bontus clears up the board with minimal collateral damage. I’m worried that they would rebuild from the loss of their board faster than you. Do you think that strategy is too greedy? I would prefer to start with a third boardwipe.