Page 318 of 319 FirstFirst ... 218268308314315316317318319 LastLast
Results 6,341 to 6,360 of 6380

Thread: [Deck] Deadguy Ale (B/w Confidant)

Re: [Deck] Deadguy Ale (B/w Confidant)

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    I was so excited about Grief and possibly shenanigans with Cloud shift/ephemerate. Ain´t they worth playing?
    Certainly worth giving it a shot. Haven't tried it yet as I only have 2 Grief atm. I really like Malakir Rebirth in that deck since it can be a land if you need it to be.

Haven't seen much of it online. Played against it a few times. Can be annoying but hard to say if it better than other versions of Dead guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkin View Post
    Certainly worth giving it a shot. Haven't tried it yet as I only have 2 Grief atm. I really like Malakir Rebirth in that deck since it can be a land if you need it to be.

Haven't seen much of it online. Played against it a few times. Can be annoying but hard to say if it better than other versions of Dead guy.
    Village Rites and Undying evil are cards to consider too, if you wanna abuse grief

Prismatic ending is insane, especially in a deck without cantrips. You should definitely add a splash for a 3rd colour as above.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
    Prismatic ending is insane, especially in a deck without cantrips. You should definitely add a splash for a 3rd colour as above.
    Thanks, Prismatic Ending is a card I'm considering. Bit leery of stretching out mana base to 3 colors though.

Another on the short list is more Skyclave Apparition. A card that answers most of the cards in Legacy and is a creature that can hit for 2, wear equipment and can come back with Liliana, the Last Hope.

I have been playing around Junk Dead Guy Ale build with Mox Diamond builds. The Moxes does not only help with the strict mana requirements of the green splash, it also has some great synergy with Prismatic Ending and Urza's Saga. Mox Diamond is a 0 costing artifact that both pumps the Sage Construts and is something you can grab when the sage hits it's final stage. I've also been able to use Prismatic Ending to get rid of troublesome 4+ cmc permanents very consistently.

I have always preferred Moxes over Dark Ritual mainly because it is a temp advantage that sticks around. I also feel like moxes gives you more versatility compared to Dark Ritual. Moxes allows you leverage the power of your white cards such as Thalia and SFM on turn one, but it can also allow you to check the opponents hand with a discard spell and then decide if you wanna keep up mana for a removal spell on their turn or maybe play a wasteland instead.

It might seem a bit strange to run 8 colorless lands in a deck that is quite color intense but if you count the Moxes as tri-lands you will find that the list is running 18 black sources, 15 white sources and 12 green sources and thus a quite stable manabase.

Creature (13)
    4x Dark Confidant
    4x Dauthi Voidwalker
    1x Spirit of the Labyrinth
    4x Stoneforge Mystic

Land (24)
    4x Marsh Flats
    2x Verdant Catacombs
    2x Scrubland
    1x Bayou
    1x Savannah
    3x Swamp
    1x Plains
    1x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    1x Karakas
    4x Urza's Saga
    4x Wasteland

Artifact (9)
    1x Batterskull
    1x Kaldra Compleat
    1x Sword of Fire and Ice
    4x Mox Diamond
    1x Pithing Needle
    1x Shadowspear

Planeswalker (1)
    1x Kaya, Orzhov Usurper

Enchantment (1)
    1x Sylvan Library

Sorcery (8)
    1x Life from the Loam
    3x Prismatic Ending
    4x Thoughtseize

Instant (4)
    2x Swords to Plowshares
    2x Sudden Edict

Sideboard(15)
    4x Leyline of the Void
    2x Dark Blast
    2x Necromentia
    2x Deafning Silence
    2x Choke
    1x Life from the Loan
    2x Void Mirror

Quote Originally Posted by Schmullan View Post
    I have always preferred Moxes over Dark Ritual mainly because it is a temp advantage that sticks around. I also feel like moxes gives you more versatility compared to Dark Ritual. Moxes allows you leverage the power of your white cards such as Thalia and SFM on turn one, but it can also allow you to check the opponents hand with a discard spell and then decide if you wanna keep up mana for a removal spell on their turn or maybe play a wasteland instead.
    I tried a List similar to yours and liked it a lot. I cut down on the Dauthi Voidwalkers tho and I don´t find Kaya to be very impactful.
    My main concern however is the mox diamonds. I rarely find myself in the position to gladly discard a land card. I ran chrome mox instead cause you can still tutor it as a pump for the constructs without having to use the imprint mechanic.
    I understand that mox diamond gives you more reach with prismatic ending. I understand that you can get lands back with Lftl. I still am not convinced.

Secondly, I think dark rituals are only good with opposition agents.

Hey, recently started playing again, mostly with friends in lgs, they play legacy and ive been wanting to try it out for a while, i played pox a long long time ago. This time ive been wanting to go with deadguy, im on a budget but ive gotten some of the basics.

Also the legacy scene seems pretty chill around here, with some people being a lil more casual about it, and its common for people to play decks that arent t1.

So far got

4x stoneforge
    4x dark confidants

1x kaldra compleat
    1x batterskull
    1x jitte

2x lilianas of the veil

1x bitterblossom (got another one laying around)

4x inquisition of koz
    4x swords
    2x hymns
    4x dark rituals

Dont have fetches but got 1 scrubland

This is roughly what i have atm, and wanted to finish it on a small budget just to start playing, is there anyway you could give me a hand, cant really afford thoughtseizes and fetches right away. I will eventualy keep upgrading it.

Thanks

Some budget-ish options

-Gurmag Angler. Because of Bob, you should only really run 1. I still find it great, being able to sometimes cast something and this guy in the same turn.
    -Lingering Souls. I'd say it's much worse now than it's ever been. But it's still ok.
    -Tourach, Dread Cantor. Since you are running a Dark Ritual build I'd consider running at least 1. With some decks, the removal of choice is Swords to Plowshares and Prismatic Ending, which Tourach laughs at.
    -Dauthi Voidwalker. Not as great as I thought it would be. But it's ok. I have lived the dream and dark ritual Thoughtseize and grabbed an Ulamog, the Ceaseless Hunger.
    -Opposition Agent. Since you are running a Dark Ritual build, IMHO you need to run him. At least 2. Being able to stifle an opponent turn 1 is sweet plus you get a land out of it, which can even help out Prismatic Ending if you run it.
    -Castle Lochtwain. I'd run only 1. But it's awesome. A land that taps for B, usually comes into play untapped and is card advantage.
    -Plague Engineer. Pretty bad vs Urza's saga decks. But super awesome vs Elves and Death and Taxes. Ok vs Blue red Delver.
    -Liliana, the Last Hope. A threat that can recur your creatures. It's not great though, currently I'm only running 1.
    -Prismatic Ending. Early game it can snag a Ragavan or an Aether Vial. If you splash a badlands (or Tri land, another dual etc.) you can get rid of most relevant cards in legacy. Plus, if you run Opposition Agents you could get the extra colors of mana you need.

Lol, and I guess if you want to go with some of my signature classics, you could try Shriekmaw or Hero of Bladehold :)

Is this below even remotely competitive in an open environment like MTGO, or is it just pants:

https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/4254039#online

The style of list you posted (pox splash SFM) is definitely the most successful pox-adjacent decks and will usually have a 5-0 once a month or so. Much better than traditional legends pox, pox splash karn, pox splash loam or pox splash kroxa.

My only qualm is that it doesn’t go far enough. It will be viable but it won’t feel great. Dark ritual isn’t particularly good at casting 2 drops like bob and sfm. Prismatic ending is amazing for non-blue control decks but you would really want 3 colours.

If you like dark ritual into big threat, then you will eventually end up at something like my curses deck.

If you like t1 bob into grind, you will eventually end up wanting Mox Diamond which turns you into junk loam. This has been doing quite well: https://www.mtggoldfish.com/archetyp...zan-loam#paper

You don’t have to run the whole gsz/KOTR package, but I do think you would want to cut dark ritual/rider/Sofai/Liliana for mox diamond/loam/sagas/shadowspear/ending

If you like t1 bob into grind, you will eventually end up wanting Mox Diamond which turns you into junk ...
    Thanks for the comments.

Interesting you mentioned junk as I actually had also looked into the two lists below (not of the mox diamond/loam/sagas/shadowspear/ending variety).

https://www.mtgtop8.com/event?e=29044&d=428842
    https://www.mtgtop8.com/event?e=31156&d=442120&f=LE

Again, thanks for the thoughts! I can see what you mean.

If you want to keep it closer to your original deck, you could probably get away with just crucibles instead of loams, ending instead of rider and mox diamond instead of dark ritual. 4 Mox should be enough to support ending on 3 drops. A straight WB build makes it more reasonable to run sagas, which imo should be in every fair non-blue deck.
    Retrofitter foundry is great with equipment and shadowspear is better than sofai.

This would be mox diamond/saga based build of your deck that I think would feel more powerful:
    The main thoughts are just that Mox Diamond is better at t1 hymn/bob/SFM, and saga and wasteland are powerful cards for non blue decks. Only running 2 colours lets you support these 8 strong colourless lands.

Spells: 14
    4 Swords
    3 Ending
    4 Thoughtseize
    3 Hymn

Permanents: 20
    4 Mox Diamond
    2 Crucible
    4 SFM
    4 Bob
    1 jitte
    1 Bskull
    1 Kaldra
    1 Shadowspear
    1 Retrofitter foundry
    1 Nihil Spellbomb

Lands: 26
    4 Urza’s Saga
    4 Wasteland
    2 Plains
    6 Swamp
    2 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    2 Karakas
    2 Scrubland
    4 Marsh Flats

Thanks, all the info is much appreciated, plenty to mull about in there!

Quote Originally Posted by jmlima View Post
    Thanks, all the info is much appreciated, plenty to mull about in there!
    One thing to note that might not be obvious: 26 lands is the absolute minimum for mox diamond, because mox diamond does literally nothing in a 1 lander and is the same as a lotus petal in a 2 lander hand. It really needs a 3 land hand to shine (because it lets you go 2 mana into 3 mana).

One thing to note that might not be obvious: 26 lands is the absolute minimum for mox diamond, because mox diamond does literally nothing in a 1 lander and is the same as a lotus petal in a 2 lander hand. It really needs a 3 land hand to shine (because it lets you go 2 mana into 3 mana).
    Thanks. I'll need to proxy this to test it first, those sagas cost a pretty penny...

Nov 2010
    Wisconsin

Some Redguy Ale anyone? Now featuring Comet!

Creatures:
    4 Dark Confidant
    4 Stoneforge Mystic
    3 Dauthi Voidwalker
    1 Tourach, Dread Cantor
    1 Opposition Agent

Spells:
    4 Dark Ritual
    4 Thoughtseize
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    3 Hymn to Tourach
    3 Prismatic Ending
    2 Hidetsugu Consumes All
    2 Comet, Stellar Pup
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    1 Kaldra Compleat
    1 Batterskull

Lands:
    4 Marsh Flats
    4 Wasteland
    3 Swamp
    2 Verdant Catacombs
    2 Badlands
    2 Scrubland
    1 Castle Locthwain
    1 Karakas
    1 Plains
    1 Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
    1 Silent Clearing

Sideboard:
    2 Pyroblast
    2 Deafening Silence
    2 Surgical Extraction
    2 Plague Engineer
    2 Serenity
    1 Red Elemental Blast
    1 Opposition Agent
    1 Ashiok, Dream Render
    1 Liliana, the Last Hope
    1 Faerie Macabre

I've been having some decent success at my local Legacy FNMs with this list and thought I'd share. The Space Doggie has been really good in a super grindy deck like this one and the only cards I'm not 100% on right now are the Hidetsugus in the main and the Liliana in the side. Both have been either very good or middling depending on the situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by danpo View Post
    At minimum I'd say it outclasses Beetleback Chief.

Only played a little bit of late. LOL, didn't miss much. Initiative decks are too much for deadguy ale to deal with, imho. Played a couple times vs it, and it's miserable. Got a game with a turn 1 thoughtseize, turn 2 Liliana of the Veil. Almost got another with Tourach, Dread Cantor until Karakas showed up. Maybe when/if I get my sideboard cards in, I'll see if that helps much.

Switched from a Dark Ritual/Opposition Agent build back into a Chrome Mox/more removal build. Also took out Lingering Souls and Cabal Therapy. Souls doesn't do much vs Initiative really and it only ok vs Delver decks. Decided to go with overloading on removal and moved the 2 Sudden Edicts from sideboard to main.

4 Dark Confidant
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    1 Skyclave Apparition
    1 Dauthi Voidwalker
    1 Tourach, Dread Cantor
    1 Sheoldred, the Apocalypse
    1 Plague Engineer
    1 Gurmag Angler
    1 Lion Sash

4 Thoughtseize
    1 Inquisition of Kozilek
    2 Hymn to Tourach
    3 Liliana of the Veil
    1 Liliana, the Last Hope
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Sudden Edict
    1 Karn's Sylex
    1 Kaya's Guile
    1 Batterskull
    1 Kaldra Compleat
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    3 Chrome Mox

4 Scrubland
    3 Swamp
    1 PLains
    1 Karakas
    1 Castle Lochtwain
    4 Wasteland
    4 Marsh Flats
    1 Verdant Catacombs
    1 Polluted Delta
    1 Bloodstained Mire

3 Leyline of the Void, 1 Helm of Obedience, 2 Serenity,1 Nihil Spellbomb, 1 Toxic Deluge, 1 Virtue's Ruin, 1 Black Knight, 1 Torpor Orb, 2 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben, 1 Humility, 1 Leyline of Sanctity

Went 2-2 at FNM. Beat Naya Depths and Cloudpost. Lost to Miracles and Initiative.
    Highlights and low lights:
    -Trying out a Kaya's Guile out again. Got to Kill a Knight of the Reliquary and exile their GY. Guile replaced a Murderous Rider so it kinda did the same job.
    -punted vs Miracles. Was so concerned what was in opponent GY that I could have exiled some of my things in my GY with Lion Sash and it could have gotten big enough to win.
    -Dread Cantor is good vs White Initiative....until they draw Karakas. LOL, if it was my Unlimited Black Knight it might have been enough to win. Party like it's 1995.
    -Assembled Dauthi Voidwalker/Helm combo vs Cloudpost.
    -Faced the Cosmo pup. Pretty good card, but realistically any 4 mana walker at that point from Miracles would have been game over for me.
    -didn't face against Minsc and Boo from Naya Depths. Managed to kill all their creatures and then mana screwed them in game 3.
    -Got Sheoldred vs CLoudpost. Did some damage. Currently in the Hero of Bladehold slot. Lol, we'll see if Sheoldred is able to outperform Hero for me. Pretty big shoes to fill. :)
    -Trying out a Singleton Karn's Sylex. Reasoning is that it's removal that can sometimes be disruption in stopping fetchlands and making some cards worse like Force of Will, Snuff Out etc.
    Yes, it affects my Fetches too but hopefully when I play it, it affects opponent more.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkin View Post
    Only played a little bit of late. LOL, didn't miss much. Initiative decks are too much for deadguy ale to deal with, imho. Played a couple times vs it, and it's miserable. Got a game with a turn 1 thoughtseize, turn 2 Liliana of the Veil. Almost got another with Tourach, Dread Cantor until Karakas showed up. Maybe when/if I get my sideboard cards in, I'll see if that helps much.

Switched from a Dark Ritual/Opposition Agent build back into a Chrome Mox/more removal build. Also took out Lingering Souls and Cabal Therapy. Souls doesn't do much vs Initiative really and it only ok vs Delver decks. Decided to go with overloading on removal and moved the 2 Sudden Edicts from sideboard to main.

4 Dark Confidant
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    1 Skyclave Apparition
    1 Dauthi Voidwalker
    1 Tourach, Dread Cantor
    1 Sheoldred, the Apocalypse
    1 Plague Engineer
    1 Gurmag Angler
    1 Lion Sash

4 Thoughtseize
    1 Inquisition of Kozilek
    2 Hymn to Tourach
    3 Liliana of the Veil
    1 Liliana, the Last Hope
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Sudden Edict
    1 Karn's Sylex
    1 Kaya's Guile
    1 Batterskull
    1 Kaldra Compleat
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    3 Chrome Mox

4 Scrubland
    3 Swamp
    1 PLains
    1 Karakas
    1 Castle Lochtwain
    4 Wasteland
    4 Marsh Flats
    1 Verdant Catacombs
    1 Polluted Delta
    1 Bloodstained Mire

3 Leyline of the Void, 1 Helm of Obedience, 2 Serenity,1 Nihil Spellbomb, 1 Toxic Deluge, 1 Virtue's Ruin, 1 Black Knight, 1 Torpor Orb, 2 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben, 1 Humility, 1 Leyline of Sanctity

Went 2-2 at FNM. Beat Naya Depths and Cloudpost. Lost to Miracles and Initiative.
    Highlights and low lights:
    -Trying out a Kaya's Guile out again. Got to Kill a Knight of the Reliquary and exile their GY. Guile replaced a Murderous Rider so it kinda did the same job.
    -punted vs Miracles. Was so concerned what was in opponent GY that I could have exiled some of my things in my GY with Lion Sash and it could have gotten big enough to win.
    -Dread Cantor is good vs White Initiative....until they draw Karakas. LOL, if it was my Unlimited Black Knight it might have been enough to win. Party like it's 1995.
    -Assembled Dauthi Voidwalker/Helm combo vs Cloudpost.
    -Faced the Cosmo pup. Pretty good card, but realistically any 4 mana walker at that point from Miracles would have been game over for me.
    -didn't face against Minsc and Boo from Naya Depths. Managed to kill all their creatures and then mana screwed them in game 3.
    -Got Sheoldred vs CLoudpost. Did some damage. Currently in the Hero of Bladehold slot. Lol, we'll see if Sheoldred is able to outperform Hero for me. Pretty big shoes to fill. :)
    -Trying out a Singleton Karn's Sylex. Reasoning is that it's removal that can sometimes be disruption in stopping fetchlands and making some cards worse like Force of Will, Snuff Out etc.
    Yes, it affects my Fetches too but hopefully when I play it, it affects opponent more.
    I dig the Karn's Sylex tech. Might try that out of the board. Ive been on a sedgemoor/chain of smog list, but I think ill go back to voidwalker/helm. Also a fan of chrome mox over ritual these days, and have had to give up on lingering souls, which im sad to see go.

Ive been splashing a singleton badlands for prismatic ending reach, which lets me bring in pyroblasts (and a couple spicy deflecting palms for those depths, burn, and eldrazi players) from the board. Im not sure its "good" but it sure is fun to pull off, especially when theyre depending on a sylvan safekeeper to protect the win.

List

4 scrubland
    4 marsh flats
    3 verdant catacombs
    1 karakas
    3 swamp
    3 plains
    1 badlands
    1 castle lochtwain
    2 silent clearing

4 dark Confidant
    4 stoneforge mystic
    4 dauthi voidwalker
    3 sedgemoor witch
    1 opposition agent

4 thoughtseize
    4 swords to plowshares
    4 Dark Ritual
    2 hymn to tourach
    2 prismatic ending
    3 chain of smog

1 kaldra compleat
    1 sword of war and peace
    1 blade of the oni

SB
    1 deafening silence
    3 pyroblast
    3 deflecting palm
    2 plague engineer
    1 opposition agent
    1 batterskull
    3 vampire hexmage
    1 hymn to tourach

List needs some work, and probably need to pick up wastelands on magic online still, but when it's firing on all cylinders it can deal with a lot of threats and win in a hurry. I kind of wish there was a good way to give my voidwalkers vigilance (besides batterskull) so i could attack and still pop them for an emergency exiled spell, but the equipment that gives that isnt very good otherwise.

Im not sure i like the sedge/smog combo better than dauthi/helm, but the witches are a good sticky evasive threat, and sometimes chain of smog when you're hellbent is just an extra (slightly worse) hymn. I dont feel like any matchups are unwinnable, but also not a lot of easy wins either.

Went 3-3 today in a 64 person legacy tournament. Saw a bunch of people I haven't seen in ages. It was fun despite the meh result.

4 Bob
    3 Stoneforge Mystic
    1 Sheoldred, the apocalypse
    1 Tourach Dread, Cantor
    1 Skyclave Apparition
    1 Lion Sash
    1 Dauthi Voidwalker
    1 Plague Engineer
    1 Gurmag Angler

4 Thoughseize
    1 Inquisition of Kozilek
    2 Hymn to Tourach
    3 Liliana of the Veil
    1 Liliana, the Last Hope
    1 Karn's Sylex
    1 Kaya's Guile
    4 Swords to Plowshares
    2 Sudden Edict
    1 Batterskull
    1 Kaldra Compleat
    1 Umezawa's Jitte
    3 Chrome Mox

4 Scrubland
    3 Swamp
    1 PLains
    1 Karakas
    1 Castle Lochtwain
    4 Wasteland
    7 fetches

3 Leyline of the Void, 1 Leyline of Sanctity, 1 Helm of Obedience, 1 Opposition Agent, 1 Pithing Needle, 2 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben, 1 Humility, 1 Toxic Deluge, 1 Torpor Orb,2 Serenity, 1 Nihil Spellbomb

Round 1 Reanimator win 2-1
    Had the turn 1, game 1 Discard to stop Dark Ritual, Entomb and animate dead shenanigans. Cast a Stoneforge for a Lion Sash to seal the deal.
    Game 2, he had a Shallow grave to deal with my 1 GY hate piece (lion sash I think) as he uses an entomb for a big fattie. Atraxa I think.
    Game 3. I had the Swords to Plowshares and Sudden Edict to deal with Archon of Cruelty and Griselbrand

Round 2. Blue white control with Narset/hull breacher/day's undoing/Shark Typhoon. Win 2-1
    Game 1. I almost get there with a Tourach, Dread Cantor but Jace + Narset + Day's Undoing is too much.
    Game 2. I thoughtseize my opponent who kept a 1 lander being Prismatic Vista. I promptly use my Chrome Mox to power out a Pithing Needle turn 1 to mana screw my opponent. Opponent top decks.....another Vista. lol. Gotcha. Eventually opponent is able to get a different fetchland to Prismatic Ending my Needle but at that point double Bob is too much card advantage.
    Game 3. Opponent is a bit mana flooded and can't keep with me spamming all 3 of my Mystics.

Round 3. 8 Cast. Lose 2-0
    Game 1. Hand is way too fast game 1. Sy, turn 1 or 2.
    Game 2. I first resolve a Serenity. It gets bounced and then when I try to cast it again, it gets forced. Boo urns.

Round 4. 8 Cast. Win 2-0
    game 1. A much slower hand, thank goodness. lol. He has a Canoneer that I'm able to keep him 1 mana away from casting....I topdeck a Skyclave Apparition to eat a Mox Opal to make things worse. Skyclave and a Lion Sash finish the game.
    Game 2. I thougthseize away a Force of Will. Opponent has stuff on board but I resolve Serenity this time and blow up at least 5 permanents. Opponent said they were a bit puzzled why I took Force at first, instead of Thought Monitor. lol, picture got a bit clearer now. He recovers a fair bit gettting a later Canoneer and a couple of Construct tokens but I have a Sheoldred (riding a Batterskull), Bob and Kaldra to win the game.

Round 5. Mono black Saga Storm. Lose 2-1
    Game 1. I'm able to do enough disruption with discard and a Liliana of the Veil ultimate to win with a Tourach and a Gurmag Angler.
    Game 2. Early Ad Nauseum too much for me.
    Game 3. Had a Bob, but didn't draw me anything quickly enough to deal with another Ad Nauseum.

Round 6. REd Stompy. Lose 2-1
    Game 1. I have 2 basic swamps so I could tolerate the turn 2 blood moon. Rode a Dauthi Voidwalker with a Jitte on it to victory.
    Game 2. Too many 3 mana goblins to deal with.
    Game 3. Much the same as game 2, also saw fable of the mirror breaker games 2 and 3.

Went 3-3 which is sort of dissapointing. 2 of the 3 losses went to 3 which kinda stings although I did win a really tough matchup in blue white Control. I don't do well vs fair blue control decks.
    -Lion Sash was MVP today. It won a game vs Reanimator. And won a few times with it in other matchups. Is one of me tutor targets if I feel opponent has the removal for the Mystic.
    -Only saw Karn's Sylex once today. And it was in a match I was already winning anyway so hard to evaluate it. It's there to hopefully screw over a fetchland, make Force worse and killing things on board is never a bad thing. :)
    -Sheoldred, The Apocalypse is a house. Feels a bit like betrayal taking out the Hero of Bladehold for Sheoldred but Sheoldred is insane. No card advantage but does so many other things...makes card draw really bad for opponent, can win without combat, makes certain strategies really bad etc.
    -Felt great adding Sudden Edicts to main. Having hard to counter removal was great vs Reanimator today. Also frees up a couple of spots in my sideboard.
    -Saw my Leyline of the Void when I needed it. lol. Spectators laughed and wondered out loud if that was my only Leyline in my 75, which I have been famously been known for doing.
    -Might take out the Humility for another Serenity or Engineered Explosives.
    -Tourach, Dread Cantor did pretty well too. Almost Single handedly won a game vs Blue White Control and did some beatdown wins.

Thread Information