So I almost never post on this forum anymore but I kinda want to exhume this thread and hope that Lejay will see it and gives out some advices. I don't even know if he still plays/come here.

I have got 3 5-0s and a 5-3 finish in the last Showcase on MTGO with a straight Mono U list. Pretty stock list.

You can see my list here: https://www.mtggoldfish.com/player/-jax-

In the past months the list got popular again with a green splash for Veil of Summer and Coatl, it dit quite well in Challenges and then people stopped playing it into the Breach hype.

I didnt tried the green splash too much, I went straight for the Mono U list for some reasons:

-Veil of Summer doesnt improve the Delver matchup that much.
-Veil of Summer is pretty useless vs the Chalice decks that are very popular in the current meta
-Veil of Summer is pretty useless vs Breach

Coatl is also pretty slow and bad. I think its a pretty bad card in this deck.

Im also on the Boseiju plan vs control, I think its insanely good.
The graveyard hate is mostly for Breach, but they are also on a Mentor plan post board, so idk. The matchup felt pretty good overall.

Im out of the Fireminds + Ants plan.
My win condition is Shared Summons 90% of the time. Maybe this is wrong but I have found that the situations were you lose because you cant win at instant speed are pretty rare, and this happens only in some matchups that arent even that much popular right now.

Right now im trying to find a way to improve the Delver matchup. I feel like its by far the worst and im basically only losing to it.

I dont think that the UB version for discards is good in this economy of Veil of Summers.

Im totally open to spalsh a colour but it needs a very good reason, I think thar Veil was over hyped in this deck and its utility compared to the flexbility of cards like Spell pierce is quite marginal.

Hopefully I'll trigger Lejay or some other experienced player around.

This deck is really really good right now, just needs some proficient tuning.