I have seen this eck on TMD, and thought it was pretty cool. I'll just copy and paste Tash's post, as it is his deck.

Ok, so my local group has been playtesting for Legacy a lot recently, and one of them brought in the gamekeeper oath deck, the one that plays 4 gamekeeper, disruption, and then 2 Darksteel Colossus.

Well being the combo player I am I thought up a "better" idea. What if instead of running the Colossus's, we run the Auriok Salvagers combo with LED and pyrite spellbomb.

I worked on it for a bit and this is the list that I've come up with.

"Salvager Oath"

Tutor/Draw
2 Nights Whisper
4 Living Wish
4 Tainted Pact

Disruption
3 Chainers Edict
3 Duress
4 Cabal Therapy

Creatures
3 Gamekeeper
2 Auriok Salvagers

Combo
4 Lion's Eye Diamond
3 Pyrite Spellbomb

Other
1 Krosan Reclamation
4 Chromatic Sphere

Land
3 Windswept Heath
2 Polluted Delta
1 Bloodstained Mire
4 Dark Ritual
3 Snow-Covered Swamp
3 Swamp
1 Snow-Covered Plains
2 Forest
2 Snow-Covered Forest
1 Bayou
1 Savannah

Sideboard: Not finished yet, but it will include
1 Gamekeeper
1 Auriok Salvager
1 Kumano, Master Yamibushi
2 Darksteel Colossus

Card Choices:
Tainted Pact: This was originally a Spoils of the Vault, but I kept killing myself with it. TP seems really good just because you can start digging for stuff and even if you hit the same card twice, well you just cleared out some crap so you can get to your combo quicker.

Living Wish: In creature based combo this card is sort of a DUH. It reads "Gamekeeper #4-7" as well as "Salvager #3-6"

Darksteel Colossus: It starts the matchup in the sideboard for a reason. Mostly because I like the Salvagers combo much better, but it's there so if someone sides in all their graveyard hate, you can just pull those in game 2 and say: "Oh, you just cast tormonds crypt. Damn." And flip over Colossus. Seems pretty good.

So there's my deck idea. Any suggestions or comments will be appreciated. But if you want to flame, please do more than just say "Wow, you're a retard." Give me a thought out reason on why I'm wrong in playing this deck.

This is his tournemtn report from first place at the GPT in Indy

On Oct. 8 I, for the first time ever, went to a local store for Friday Night Magic. While there, I mention legacy, and one of the guys starts telling me about the GPT in Indianapolis on the following day. I completely scrub out in the FNM tourney, but I have a ride to the GPT. I get on the wrong bus however, and figure I'm going to be late, but I switch routes and get to the game shop 20 minutes before they arrive. Traffic is a bitch, because of the Indiana University: Bloomington homecoming game, and we get to Indianapolis with 20 minutes left before the tourney. I pick up a Dragon's Breath for the sideboard, and register. This is what I played

Golden Grahams
4 Chromatic Sphere
4 Living Wish
4 Duress
4 Cabal Therapy
4 Tainted Pact
4 Lions Eye Diamond
4 Innocent Blood
4 Dark Ritual
2 Nights Whisper
1 Pyrite Spellbomb
1 Krosan Reclamation
2 Auriok Salvagers
3 Gamekeeper

1 Savannah
1 Scrubland
1 Bayou
1 Plains
2 Snow Covered Forest
2 Forest
3 Snow Covered Swamp
2 Swamp
1 Bloodstained Mire
2 Polluted Delta
3 Windswept Heath

SB:
4 Tsunami
1 City of Brass
1 Viridian Zealot
1 Gamekeeper
1 Trinket Mage
1 Ray of Revelation
1 Maga, Traitor to Mortals
1 Kjeldoran Dead
2 Darksteel Colossus
1 Auriok Salvagers
1 Dragon's Breath

I triple checked the list this time, after getting a game loss in GPT Louisville for a misregistered card. No problems, so I sit around and wait for the tourney to start.

Round 1: Chris with White Weenie.

Game 1: He throws down a Chrome Mox, and plays a turn 1 Soltari Priest. I fire off an Innocent Blood just to screw up his day. Later on he fires off Mother of Runes and Mask of Memories, but that is nothing compared to the power of me comboing off on turn 5.

Game 2: My notes here are scarce, as they are through out the tourney, but I see that he got out 2 Suntail Hawks and I therapy him circa 3 times, the last time right before comboing off, realizing that he didn't have anything to stop me, so I name Black Lotus for shits and giggles.

1-0-0

Round 2: John with W/b Aggro

Game 1: John plays cards like, Vindicate, Suntail Hawk, SoFI, StP, and Exalted Angel. I duress him once or twice, removing the spells that I need to, and I pull out the victory.

Game 2: Yeah, simply put I start to combo off, and get swords to hell.

Game 3: See: Game 2

1-1-0

Round 3: John with Sensei, Sensei

Game 1: I rode up with John, and he lost round 1, and got the bye round two. We joke for a few minutes before the round starts. He brings out a turn 2 or 3 Helm of Awakening. The next turn I living wish for a Salvagers and combo off.

Game 2: His turn 1: Tundra. Go.
My turn one: Scrubland, Dark Ritual, Chromatic Sphere, Pop the Sphere for green, Draw some jank, Play 2 Lion's Eye Diamond, Cast Living Wish and crack them both for WWWWWW, I get the Salvagers with the living wish and cast it with WW floating. John goes "At least I got to play a Tundra"

2-1-0

Round 4: Jason with Not Quite Grow
Game 1: Jason was the guy that won GPT Louisville with practically the same deck. I laugh and claim that I was going to avenge my friend's top four defeat. We shuffle up and he administers a lot of beats, but late in the game, as I'm at 6, I sstabilizeand Combo out.

Game 2: I side in the 2 Colossus, 4 Tsunami and the Dragons Breath. I figure it'd be pretty good. I get out a Tsunami on turn 3 and end up with a Colossus in hand as I sac my Gamekeeper. I forget to target, and start flipping cards. The second Colossus is on the bottom of the deck, so I target myself naming Colossus. The judge is called, and I get a pproceduralwarning. I lose because I took out Krosan Reclamation. That was not good.

Game 3: In short, we play to time and go to the fifth turn. He asks if I'm planning on going to Philly, and I say yes. He nods and looks at the judge. "I scoop" he says as he packs up his cards.

3-1-0

Round 5: I was once told that the last round in a magic tourney, before cut to top 8 is all politics. It didn't take me much to convince my opponent to draw in to the top 8.

3-1-1

Top 8: Andy playing Goblins.

Game 1: So before the match, he's trying to get hints from me about how to win against me. He says something like "I side in pithing needle against you", Me: "Well, that does hurt" Him: "I think I should name the spellbomb with the needle." Me: *smirk* "Sure, taking out my win condition is always good. I win the roll and go land go. He goes turn one lackey, and I go turn 2 Ritual Gamekeeper. He stops altogether, since he doesn't want to kill the keeper, and I combo him out.

Game 2: Anyone remember the bit about the Pithing needle? He turn 1 drops a needle naming Pyrite Spellbomb. I block some goblins with a Gamekeeper, and a hardcast Salvagers, and combo out, using chromatic sphere to go get a living wish and hit him with a very painful Maga, Traitor to Mortals.

4-1-1

Top 4: John (the U/B aggro player from round 2)

Game 1: I get to play the guy that beat me. Oh joy. We trade off with the usual disruption, and he hits a morphed angel, he flips her and taps out. Next turn I combo off.

Game 2: I side in the Colossus plan. Unfortunately I don't see a damn Gamekeeper for the entire game, and he starts beating himself down with an Ancient Tomb, of course his clock is faster than my sitting there and doing nothing. I scoop.

Game 3: I play a forest on turn on followed by a Chromatic Sphere. He duresses me on turn 1 and pulls a Tainted Pact, while I have a Lion's Eye Diamond and an Auriok Salvagers in hand, turn two I play a fetchland, crack a sphere for black and see glory in all shapes and forms. A dark ritual pops into my hand. I crack the fetchland and go get a white source. I bring out turn 2 Salvagers with Lion's Eye Diamond, and a Chromatic Sphere in the graveyard. That's all she wrote folks. He shows me an enlightened tutor from his hand. He would have had a turn 2 pithing needle, if he wouldn't have duressed away my pact and instead grabbed my Lion's Eye Diamond.

5-1-1

Finals: Rory with Landstill

I came up with Rory and offer him my packs if he lets me have the victory. He mulls over it for a second, and figures he won't be attending GP Philly, he takes my packs and we shake hands.

6-1-1

Overall, I'm proud of me again. A GPT victory with Golden Grahams. I want to change the sideboard mostly, but I just didn't have the time to. I had one night to prepare for the event, and even had to scrounge for some cards anyways.

Props:
Rory for being the worst Landstill player to make top 2.
Jason for being awesome and scooping to me.
That guy with Merfolk.DEC and making it 2-3
My deck, for not crapping out on me
Auriok Salvagers, for being able to pull off matches I have no business winning.

Slops:
Pithing Needle, still. I hate that card.
Viridian Shaman, he's overcosted and not too helpful.
All the cards that just sat in my sideboard and stared at me.
Rory, for taking forever in his top 8 matches.
The Marriott for charging $2 for a 20 oz. drink.

The issue is the fact that the only Goblins matchup he had was against someone who clearly hadn't played Magic before that day. I thought I'd like to show you guys this, and get some insight on what you think. Seems like a decent deck, maybe better than the Game, without getting wrecked by StP.