Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need a little advice about selling a decent sized collection

The King of Lockjobs
    Oct 2003
    Middle of Nowhere, NY

Re: Need a little advice about selling a decent sized collection

Green surprises: Seedborn Muse and um, yeah. No real surprises I guess. Rofellos is still decent, Tarmo is expensive, ESG is worth a few bucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavius The Great View Post
    Germany seems to find me influential. Have you ever Googled "Nourishing Lich"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    No, Peter_Rotten, you are the problems.

Just call me Dick.
    Feb 2011
    Your mom's house.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter_Rotten View Post
    Here are some blue surprises: Gilded Drake, Glen Elandra Archmage, Serum Visions, Threads of Disloyalty.

And why do I own 3 Magus of the Unseen? 8 signed Memory Lapse?
    Also keep an eye out for the random Modern common/uncommon staples. Remand is $11, Serum Visions is $6, Gitaxian Probe is $2.
    I think the biggest thing is the deep seeded emotional understanding that the right play is the right play regardless of outcomes. The ability to make a decision 5 straight times, lose 5 times because of it, and still make it the 6th time if it's the right play. - Jon Finkel

"Notions of chance and fate are the preoccupation of men engaged in rash undertakings."

The King of Lockjobs
    Oct 2003
    Middle of Nowhere, NY

Last batch of surprises and WTFs:

Asian Lava Darts! Too lazy to look them up to tell if they are Chinese or Korean. 4 Fire Imps?

Hmmm... Elspeth, Knight Errant, Ranger of Eos.

My white and red sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavius The Great View Post
    Germany seems to find me influential. Have you ever Googled "Nourishing Lich"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihil Credo View Post
    No, Peter_Rotten, you are the problems.

Buying cardboard >
    Jan 2011
    801,Utah

There are a few ways to go about this.

Want money instantly? I can recommend one store/dealer in the NY area and he'll treat you right. Downside, you wont make as much it's a store.

Want to put time in and make a little more? TCGPlayer, MOTL, High End group on facebook (I mod this group and can help out a little). Downside? You have to list ever card and your price and take times.

Want to have some fun? Attend a GP, spend a few hours with a dealer, talk numbers, then enjoy a few days in the area. Downside? Flying with such a large collection can be a hassle.

Want to possibly sell it to a member? Contact me and we can talk. Downside? I make kids cry :(
    What it takes to be a pimp:
    1. Knowing the right people.
    2. Have the money
    Not one or the other, but both.

The fastest way to become a millionare is to start with a billion dollars, then start collecting magic cards, eh? - dry cereal

Well. Maybe Im late and you never log on this site again. But as a father of two.. Just keep the cards and give them to your children when they grow up. New windows? Seriously man! Use your Fallen Empires cards to cover your old windows instead. :D

Thread Information