Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165
Results 3,281 to 3,288 of 3288

Thread: [Deck] Turbo Depths

Re: [Deck] Turbo Depths

Since I'm too cheap to shell out for Sylvan Library I'm deciding between Abundant Harvest and OUAT as a replacement in the GW KOTR build. Thoughts?

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Blood View Post
    Since I'm too cheap to shell out for Sylvan Library I'm deciding between Abundant Harvest and OUAT as a replacement in the GW KOTR build. Thoughts?
    I would go with OUAT for sure. Mana isn't an issue and setting up early for free is very good. It gives you better selection.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

Is GB Depths completely dead currently?

Bald. Bearded. Moderator.
    Nov 2010
    Hell in a Nutshell

No, it still puts up the occasional result. Here is the most recent results on mtgtop8:

http://www.mtgtop8.com/archetype?a=555&meta=39&f=LE

The metagame is currently pretty hostile though, especially with Prismatic Ending being another efficient answer to Marit Lage. Uro keeping life totals above 20 is another bad sign. If I were to bring this to a tournament soon, and I might, I would want additional ways to get Marit Lage through. Rancor and possibly main deck Rite of Consumption. I also think in general Dark Confidant is better than Not of this World in the main deck. My current build plays 3 Bobs main and 3 NotW in the sideboard for Prismatic Ending. I am also biting the bullet and playing 2x main deck Abrupt Decay. The deck isn't ideally placed, but you can make adjustments and still do well if you have a lot of experience with the deck.
    Brainstorm Realist

I close my eyes and sink within myself, relive the gift of precious memories, in need of a fix called innocence. - Chuck Shuldiner

these days I think hogaak depths is the way to go if you want to play bg depths

Check here this GW Depths (no turbo):

https://mtgtop8.com/event?e=32260&d=448321&f=LE

It was created by a well-known Spanish player (Togores)

Hello i am new here. Thank you so much for letting me in here I hope of learning more here.

Oct 2021
    pk

Hello, I am also new to this forum. I am a creative blog writer I love to writes blogs on travel.

Thread Information