Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
Yeah, I don't see a good plan to beat all GY hate. Instead my plan was to pivot win conditions with Empty or Tendrils.

Instead of Void Snare, Consign // Oblivion (replacing 1 Brazen Borrower)? It's Wishable ("sorcery") but can still be boarded in as a 2 cmc instant for EOT bounce on hatebears/Chalice/3sphere. Instant bounce is more useful in most cases.
Yeah, that makes more sense, didn't know split cards worked in this case but they change that every other week....
The aftermath side might also be relevant to protect yourself so that is really nice.

I also agree that other winning options are better then anti-hate.
Maybe a single Show&Tell in the board if you have a dragon in your hand?

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
Burning Wish + 7 mana -> Peer -> Draw 20-25 cards -> Lotus Petals -> other fast mana -> Wish -> Tendrils
Alternate win con if they Surgical Dragonstorm, have Ensnaring Bridge, Containment Priest your dragons, etc.

There's also
Burning Wish + 8 mana -> Overloaded Mizzix's Mastery -> cast your GY for free -> try to find another Wish -> Tendrils

You can also Tendrils off a lucky Echo of Eons or Galvanic Relay. It might be correct to shave 1 land + 1 other card for 2 Chrome Mox to have more 0s to support these lines without hurting the Dragonstorm plan much.

I prefer backup wincons to trying to answer every possible type of hate. Dragonstorm is still the main line but this way the deck can pivot towards Empty/Tendrils or the other way towards Reanimate. It takes up so little space to have these options.
Still seems a bit excessive but it's only 1 slot, so whatever.
I think you would either have a lethal Tendrils or just go EtW if you could also cast Peer as it seems more vulnerable to me.

For the fine tuning, you probably need a lot of games to get a feeling for when to go which line and what you need in the wish board.
I think the main plan(s) is pretty solid and should be enough to get a decent number of wins.
You also got a lot of blanks for monke if that's worth anything.
Endurance, however, screws you hard.