I have seen ideas about Modern Minotaurs thrown around other forums as a possible deck, but there certainly is a debate as to its viability. Most seem to settle on the idea that some iterration of B/R might be the way to go. This is a list that was discussed over at MTG Salvation (my apologies as I don't know how to make the cards hyperlinked where they show the pictures. Maybe somebody can teach me):

Lantern's DeckMagic (credit goes to this guy. This is not my list)
4 Scalding Tarn
4 Arid Mesa
2 Marsh Flats
4 Blood Crypt
4 Blackcleave Cliffs
2 Mountain
1 Swamp
2 Mutavault

4 Deathbellow Raider
4 Boros Reckoner
4 Rageblood Shaman
3 Ragemonger
4 Fanatic of Mogis
2 Kragma Warcaller

2 Thoughtseize
3 Inquisition of Kozilek
3 Pyroclasm
4 Lightning Bolt
4 AEther Vial

I know they tend to deal more with modern but I have found the folks over here at The Source to add new and different spins to the Modern format so I wanted to see what everyone here thought about making this deck competitive.

It seems like it wants to be aggro but is a bit slow so maybe aggro control might be a better route. Perhaps splash white (even though 3 colors may be pushing it) for path, O ring, or something else to slow down the rest of the field? I also thing there is a Black minotaur enchantment that might help, but I can't recall off hand.

Anyhow, I'd like to see if any of the master brewers out there can come up with something. It is easy to be a problem finder, but much more valuable to be a solution finder. And believe me, when I think of Twin, Goyf, burn, etc. I can see problems with this deck, but are there any answers? After all, isn't all Magic about a series of questions and answers?

Thanks for any help in advance and I hope to get a playable 75 somewhere out of this.