Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eternal Weekend: Legacy/Vintage Champs (August 21st- August 23rd, Philadelphia)

Pray for Rain
    May 2010
    Philadelphia, PA, USA

Eternal Weekend: Legacy/Vintage Champs (August 21st- August 23rd, Philadelphia)

Didn't see a thread for this, might as well post one!

http://www.cardtitan.com/eternal_weekend

Basic rundown:
    Where-
    PA Convention Center - Ballroom
    1101 Arch Street
    Philadelphia, PA 19107

August 21st- August 23rd

Hotel
    A hotel block has been arranged for Eternal Weekend attendees at the Hilton Home2 Suites located just across the street from the PA Convention Center. The room rate is $129 a night. Reservations will open on May 1st and will close on July 21st. Click on the logo below to book your room (starting May 1st).

For information on Directions and Parking, please visit the PA Convention Center website.

The 2015 Legacy Championship will take place on Saturday, August 22nd (the Top 8 will be held on Sunday, August 23rd)
    Online registration will open on June 1st and close Friday, August 21st at 9pm EST, both online and on-site.

The 2015 Vintage Championship will take place on Sunday, August 23rd
    Online registration will open on June 1st and close Saturday, August 22nd at 9pm EST, both online and on-site.

Link at top of post will update with prizes, playmats, artists, vendor information, and side events as we near the date!
    Last edited by Tammit67; 05-11-2015 at 01:19 PM.
    Matt Bevenour in real life

Re: Eternal Weekend: Legacy/Vintage Champs (August 21st- August 23rd, Philadelphia)

When does the Legacy event start on Saturday?

Re: Eternal Weekend: Legacy/Vintage Champs (August 21st- August 23rd, Philadelphia)

Details on event start times etc will be updated throughout the Month of May. All details, including side events, will be finalized by June 1st.

Thanks!

Here's hoping for a hard to find eternal artist like Mark ZUg or Amy Weber making an appearance.

Pray for Rain
    May 2010
    Philadelphia, PA, USA

Quote Originally Posted by nedleeds View Post
    Here's hoping for a hard to find eternal artist like Mark ZUg or Amy Weber making an appearance.
    Here's hoping you make an appearance <3
    Matt Bevenour in real life

Quote Originally Posted by Tammit67 View Post
    Here's hoping you make an appearance <3
    I've never missed one, don't intend to this year.

Edit: I would go even if they cancelled the events just to eat Reading Market for 3 days.

I'm totally in

We're going to have EIGHT artists at the Eternal Weekend, all of which are being announced one every other day until May 15th.

So far, we've got...
    • Richard Kane Ferguson (Dakkon Blackblade, Sol'kanar the Swamp King)
    • Bryon Wackwitz (Angus Mackenzie, Urborg)
    • Wayne England (Cryptic Command, Oblivion Ring)

I have 2 weddings to attend in October this year so I'm glad it's in August this time. Looking forward to it!
    Looking for fbb duals (preferably German)
    -----------------------------------------------
    2nd place Gencon Vintage Champs 2009
    39th place GP Chicago 2009

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

I definitely like that we are getting two different ones and I like the art for both.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

get outta here, humanity.
    Jun 2009
    Butugychag

Hot fucking damn.

Edit: I wish that both of the conspicuous logos on the Tolarian Academy playmat were on the same side so that you could more easily "cover" them with the deck and grave.

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Quote Originally Posted by iamajellydonut View Post
    Hot fucking damn.

Edit: I wish that both of the conspicuous logos on the Tolarian Academy playmat were on the same side so that you could more easily "cover" them with the deck and grave.
    Well according to the site, the layout is subject to change, so who knows, maybe they will be. For me personally, the placement on the Tolarian one is where I usually keep my deck and 'yard, so pretty much perfect.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Quote Originally Posted by iamajellydonut View Post
    Yeah, the placement of the logos is not finalized so they may end up in different spots.

Super Secret Tech "Ooh...shiny!"
    Jul 2010
    Edinboro, PA

For the Vintage, is there a going to be something for the best non Powered/Workshops/Bazaar decks?
    Can't understand wanting the new new border if you have a choice, for any reason. You have to be a casual or have rickets.
    Cockatrice: EMFry

Quote Originally Posted by CardTitan View Post
    Details on event start times etc will be updated throughout the Month of May. All details, including side events, will be finalized by June 1st.

Thanks!
    Any update?

Is the event sponsored by WOTC?
    I'm assuming the vintage is sanctioned non proxied

Playmats look awesome and the artist list is great. Definitely will be there both days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fry View Post
    For the Vintage, is there a going to be something for the best non Powered/Workshops/Bazaar decks?
    They had unpowered prizes in previous years I think for top 8 unpowered so I think they will this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Arksz View Post
    Is the event sponsored by WOTC?
    I'm assuming the vintage is sanctioned non proxied
    It is the championship so it is sanctioned no proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirika View Post
    Playmats look awesome and the artist list is great. Definitely will be there both days.

They had unpowered prizes in previous years I think for top 8 unpowered so I think they will this year.

It is the championship so it is sanctioned no proxy.
    Last year, unpowered paid down to 4-5.

plays Mountains
    Mar 2011
    Philadelphia Area

So, event is this weekend!

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Can't wait. I need to practice more for old school on Friday though.

Thread Information