Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Continuous Legacy Articles

Clergyman of Cool
    Mar 2009
    Daisy Hill Puppy Farm

Re: Continuous Legacy Articles

Congrats! I'd love to see the occasional Vintage article!

We are lost. We can never go home.
    May 2011
    Noricum

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthepit View Post
    Congrats! I'd love to see the occasional Vintage article!
    Thanks!

Yeah if I have to add something to the format like a tournament experience I'd love to do so! :)

Greetings
    My articles here, here, here and here | My current list | Follow me on Twitter | Questions I answered.

Site Contributor

Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer View Post
    :)

I was already given the first topic, it's a Legacy primer for GP Lille, so it's more for newer players and less for veterans, but I'm very free to write about what I want after that. I'll most def. write about GP Lille once I am back, regardless of my result. But after that I'll try to expand my horizon as far as possible, and I'd love to write about Grixis!

And, those questions - are these ones you'd like to see answered in depth in an article or would you be prefer to hear my opinion before the GP? Let me know. :)

Greetings
    Well, I wrote those questions because they were related to Landstill, and I thought you could answer them in an article about Landstill, if you decide to write one. But I'd also love to hear your opinion before the GP, without going in depth, since I'm considering playing a Landstill deck in Lille... I'm hesitating between Landstill (UWR or Grixis) and 4-Ponder Miracles, but I haven't played Miracles since a few months, so not sure that's the right choice, since it's a deck that needs a lot of preparation. Or maybe I should just play Solidarity for fun. Anyway, I don't want to derail this thread, I'll contact you using a private message :)

Thread Information