Thread: [Legacy Lessons] Top 6 Decks - Top 6 Recommendations - GP Lille

We are lost. We can never go home.
    May 2011
    Noricum

[Legacy Lessons] Top 6 Decks - Top 6 Recommendations - GP Lille

Hey,

here's my predictions and advice for GP Lille in my new article!

Let me know what you think!

Greetings
    My articles here, here, here and here | My current list | Follow me on Twitter | Questions I answered.

Jul 2010
    twitch.tv/oarsman79

Re: [Legacy Lessons] Top 6 Decks - Top 6 Recommendations - GP Lille

I thought the article was solid. As to the presentation though, I think it would be a touch easier on the eye without the foil card images.

May 2011
    Noricum

Quote Originally Posted by oarsman View Post
    I thought the article was solid. As to the presentation though, I think it would be a touch easier on the eye without the foil card images.
    Thank you very much for the feedback, Joe. :)

Yeah, I'll forward that to the editor, thanks.

I assume you won't be at Lille, right? :(

Greetings
    My articles here, here, here and here | My current list | Follow me on Twitter | Questions I answered.

Pancake
    Oct 2012
    Netherlands

Good job on the article and "simplifying" the pointers towards those decks. Makes it real easy to reflect my own deck and should be helpful making judgement on basic strategies. Although i am not going to be playing one of the recommandations, it is still very applicable (basicly for any deck choice).
    Kagu-Tsuchi カグツチ (Jund NicFit)
    Rhino's Abbondanza (Junk NicFit)
    4c Aggro Loam

Quote Originally Posted by Chatto View Post
    How about: ramp into Deed, clear the board, and bash your opponent's head in.

May 2011
    Noricum

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmans View Post
    Good job on the article and "simplifying" the pointers towards those decks. Makes it real easy to reflect my own deck and should be helpful making judgement on basic strategies. Although i am not going to be playing one of the recommandations, it is still very applicable (basicly for any deck choice).
    Thanks for the feedback! Seemed like I achieved what I wanted to! :)

But be assured, there'll also be more challenging and advanced articles in the future.

See you in Lille!

Greetings

Nice one to read! I like the simplicity of thoughts that are suitable for everyone. I guess I'll try to strom in Lille but maybe I'll give a chance for merfolks during trials and see how it goes :)
    See ya!

May 2011
    Noricum

Quote Originally Posted by kubalonek View Post
    Nice one to read! I like the simplicity of thoughts that are suitable for everyone. I guess I'll try to strom in Lille but maybe I'll give a chance for merfolks during trials and see how it goes :)
    See ya!
    Thanks for the feedback!

Indeed, this was the idea behind the article! :)

I'd go with Storm if you know how to count to 10, I mean how to pilot it. :)

Greetings

The green Ancestral
    Mar 2010
    Seattle, WA

Fantastic article. Must have taken a long time to write all that. I like that this article is accessible to new players as well as involving depth (in particular the sections detailing which adversaries are a deck's natural predators and why).

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer View Post
    I’ve been mostly focusing on Miracles, which was the deck that I made Top 64, Top 8 and Top 8 with at my last three Legacy Grand Prix.
    That record is astoundingly good. I know you want to win the title, but I hope you can also be proud of your GP stats.

Undefeated hair
    Jan 2012
    Seattle, WA

Very comprehensive metagame analysis. This could be a great primer for legacy. I enjoyed reading about how you evaluate the metagame.

Some areas for improvement: it's very obvious that German is your native tongue. There's something about how Germans construct their sentences that can come off as strange in English. The biggest thing is abundant subordinate clauses that cause long and convoluted sentences. Just take a breath! Also there are a several spelling errors, should be easy to correct.
    Languages and dates for every set. For all you true pimps.

May 2011
    Noricum

Quote Originally Posted by ESG View Post
    That record is astoundingly good. I know you want to win the title, but I hope you can also be proud of your GP stats.
    Thanks! I can, I guess, a little. But that title though... :)

Thank you for your feedback phazonmutant, I'll try to take care of that at the next article! :)

Greetings

Thread Information