Thread: Two Lost Orders from Kidicarus2000 in 5 months - Is this usual?

Two Lost Orders from Kidicarus2000 in 5 months - Is this usual?

Hi everyone,

I m having some problems with my orders from Kidicarus2000 via Ebay. I've been buying from this seller for quite some time and never had issues till now.
    Two lost orders in 5 months and, despite i received refunds in both orders, i noticed poor comunication from the seller. I contacted the seller via ebay and emailed him at Icarusmagic.com (no answer).
    Had to open Ebay Cases and the seller provided two solutions: the refund or a second shipping and despite i've chosen the second shipping i was simply refunded without any more explanations.
    I'm getting quite nervous here because i have two more payed orders (both in the already waiting time) - one with already 4 weeks and one with 3 weeks. We used normal shipping without tracking code as always.

Sorry for my bad english here.
    Any help is appreciated.

Best regards.

Ooh... Shiny!

Aug 2005
    Raincouver

Re: Two Lost Orders from Kidicarus2000 in 5 months - Is this usual?

Are you in a third world country with shitty postal service?

Lol, not really.
    Im from Portugal - never had complains in hundreds of orders.

The Agonistic Antagonist
    Mar 2015

Kid Icarus is one of the most respected vendors in the community.

Also, international shipping with tracking takes significantly longer because every person that touches the parcel must make a log for it (unless you're using EMS which is the best service, but unfortunately is based out of Japan). This causes delays.

For example, friend shipped me a tracked package from Finland and it took TWO MONTHS to arrive in the US.

Nov 2010
    New Zealand

His communication used to be much better (but now he's too busy to reply to your mails cause he's a big roller and your little order isn't that big a deal) but he is an excellent seller. Probably the best auction site on the bay.
    mtgpimp

Might buy something there... To all internationals who have ordered sth @kidicarus:
    Do they write the actual value on the customs declaration?

Quote Originally Posted by jamesh View Post
    His communication used to be much better (but now he's too busy to reply to your mails cause he's a big roller and your little order isn't that big a deal) but he is an excellent seller. Probably the best auction site on the bay.
    Although I have nothing against Kidicarus, the statement that he is getting too big to deal with little people in any business setting is a disappointment to customers.
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle".
    - Albert Einstein

Nov 2010
    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by decan View Post
    Might buy something there... To all internationals who have ordered sth @kidicarus:
    Do they write the actual value on the customs declaration?
    No.
    mtgpimp

Quote Originally Posted by JPoJohnson View Post
    Although I have nothing against Kidicarus, the statement that he is getting too big to deal with little people in any business setting is a disappointment to customers.
    Could not agree more 👏

This is my personal experience starting out with small orders from alot of vendors. And sad to say, I fall in the same trap myself, I prioritize following up on >$100 orders way more often than >$10 orders, I try to do both, but time and energy is not always there...but again, I'm far from a vendor, and people trading with me know this. If you are a vendor, you should have a customer service that answers all customers, no matter what.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamajellydonut View Post
    So, you basically got high and bailed out of a hospital so that you could play ANT and drop while undefeated.

That's some hardcore shit.

From my e-commerce experience:

Coincidences happen and it sounds like you just got unlucky more than once in a short period of time and you also received poor customer service. It shouldn't affect your faith in whether they will be able to fulfill future orders or not.
    "I made a Redguard that looks like Kimbo Slice. He wrecks peoples' shit. And dragons." - Bignasty197

Thread Information