Thread: [Legacy Lessons] In the Knick of Time

We are lost. We can never go home.
    May 2011
    Noricum

[Legacy Lessons] In the Knick of Time

This weeks article is up. Let me know what you think. :)

Greetings
    My articles here, here, here and here | My current list | Follow me on Twitter | Questions I answered.

Jul 2012
    Copenhagen, Denmark

Re: [Legacy Lessons] In the Knick of Time

Cool that you chose this subject. It continues to be a matter of contention imo. I hate having to ask my (friendly) opponent to play faster at FNM level but there are some serious serial-offenders that just ALWAYS plays sooo slow and deliberate no matter how much you remind them.

As an aside, you really need a (better?) editor to proof read, ideally. Some distracting typos and grammar errors. Hope it's okay for you that I mention this. Don't want to come off as ungrateful for your work, which in terms of depth and quality is great

banned

Jul 2013
    black metal bed room

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer View Post
    This weeks article is up. Let me know what you think. :)

Greetings
    Good article. That's exactly how I'd write on this matter if only I had an ability to do so.
    Liked!

We are lost. We can never go home.
    May 2011
    Noricum

Quote Originally Posted by nevilshute View Post
    As an aside, you really need a (better?) editor to proof read, ideally. Some distracting typos and grammar errors. Hope it's okay for you that I mention this. Don't want to come off as ungrateful for your work, which in terms of depth and quality is great
    Yeah, I'm aware of that, but I still struggle to find a good solution. :(
    It totally is, don't worry! Thanks for the feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Bed Decks Palyer View Post
    Good article. That's exactly how I'd write on this matter if only I had an ability to do so.
    Liked!
    Thank you very much. :)

Quote Originally Posted by 'Nilla Pac View Post
    Knowing when to concede should also be a part of time management. There are games from a losing position that theoretically have a small chance of coming back from that should be conceded. Sometimes saving ten minutes on the clock is worth sacrificing a game likely to be lost anyway.

Nice article.

That's right, that's a good point. It differs greatly from deck to deck, though. A non-Burn Delver deck can pretty accurately predict when to concede. If you have Entreat or Lightning Bolt in your deck, things are differently difficult. Thanks. :)

Greetings
    My articles here, here, here and here | My current list | Follow me on Twitter | Questions I answered.

Thread Information