Thread: (Videos) Legacy Tour - Jan. 9

(Videos) Legacy Tour - Jan. 9

Here are the feature match videos from the Legacy Tour on Jan 9 in Huntsville, AL. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycbx...ZE2kFD1cB0Zfg1

Re: (Videos) Legacy Tour - Jan. 9

Quote Originally Posted by Svyelunite View Post
    Here are the feature match videos from the Legacy Tour on Jan 9 in Huntsville, AL. Enjoy!

Good videos.

Not going to lie: I was very happy to see the Miracles player read Craterhoof Behemoth when the Elves player crashed in for the W. Good stuff.

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Fully foiled Miracles.

Revised Duals.

Quote Originally Posted by Quasim0ff View Post
    Fully foiled Miracles.

Revised Duals.
    Haha, yea. He's a local player. He's still in college so its a slowly upgrading work in progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Svyelunite View Post

Great job with the coverage. Glad to see the Legacy community stepping it up!

Quote Originally Posted by AnziD View Post
    Great job with the coverage. Glad to see the Legacy community stepping it up!
    Thanks! I'm doing my best

Remember to tell anyone you know who might be willing to travel for a shot at Dual lands, our next event is Feb. 13th in Huntsville, Al. My name is Zachary Koch (look for me on FB for an invite).

Round 1 Match: 4c Delver vs. Temur Delver.

At the 22:39 (and forward) mark. Given the quick way he ditched his fetch to the graveyard from his hand facing lethal very quickly and nonchalantly, he clearly cheats by playing a second land to A.) improve his Brainstorm drawn off Ponder and B.) play a Young Pyromancer to get ahead. You can't tell me this was an honest mistake; I don't buy it.

How is shit like this missed, even by the commentators?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Keller View Post
    Round 1 Match: 4c Delver vs. Temur Delver.

At the 22:39 (and forward) mark. Given the quick way he ditched his fetch to the graveyard from his hand facing lethal very quickly and nonchalantly, he clearly cheats by playing a second land to A.) improve his Brainstorm and B.) play a Young Pyromancer to get ahead. You can't tell me this was an honest mistake; I don't buy it.

How is shit like this missed?
    If you're asking how the commentators missed it, its probably because we are busy looking at decklists and trying to keep the conversation going as best we can. If you're asking how it wasn't caught during the event, nobody is watching or doing commentary live. This is all recorded afterwards.

If you're asking how the opponent missed it, that's kind of what cheaters bank on. I won't accuse the player of intentional cheating, but if he did, I imagine his opponent didn't notice it because he wasn't supposed to. Regardless, good catch and thanks. I'll keep an eye out for it going forward.

Thread Information