Thread: Legacy in Long Beach, CA

Site Contributor

Feb 2011

Legacy in Long Beach, CA

The coming one and a half week I'll be in Long Beach for a conference and I was wondering if there are any legacy (weekly) tournaments being held in the area. I tried Google, but I couldn't find much there so figured people might know better here as weekly tournaments are often poorly advertised online.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Non games are not only a common sight in Legacy, they are every decks plan. [...] Playing a deck like DnT and then complaining about "Non games" is hypocritical, because non games are your plan, you just disapprove of the way someone else is trying to achieve that same goal.

Re: Legacy in Long Beach, CA

Quote Originally Posted by UseLess View Post
    The coming one and a half week I'll be in Long Beach for a conference and I was wondering if there are any legacy (weekly) tournaments being held in the area. I tried Google, but I couldn't find much there so figured people might know better here as weekly tournaments are often poorly advertised online.
    Yeah there's a place called Power 9 where they do Legacy every Wednesday. Starts at 7 P.M and it's 5$ entry. Address 2633 E. 28th Street Suite 618, it's in an industrial resident so it will be kinda wierd at first but once you find the spot it's a real store.

Thread Information