Quote Originally Posted by Ultrab77 View Post

G1: I get mooned and rabblemastered to death
Hey there, how's it going? Getting mooned to death sounds way more funny than it actually is lol. And don't ever apologize for your english, it's good and even if it wasn't you're taking your time to write and improve the deck. That goes a long way. ;)

What are you planning to cut in order to get to 4 Therapies? 3 Brutalities seems like the right number, Unmask is really explosive but if it gets countered you get really far behind, whereas a countered Brutality still leaves a fatty in the graveyard for you to reanimate.

More often than not I've wished I had another Brutality in hand rather than an Unmask.

I'm currently trying the full-hardcast mode with my SB, didn't had the time to write about the last event but it performed well. Yes, we could be weak to bridge, but on games in which your opponent doesn't know your strategy to leave the reanimation package behind it's basically a free win - he will mulligan to hell and back to find hate, leaving him with a five or six cards in hand in which one or two are useless, and you still keep plans A, B and C up your sleeve.

Hail Marit Lage and hope you have a good weekend!