Just picked up this new list and I must say that it is a lot of fun to play. Need to get more comfortable with it though. I caught a real beating from death and taxes so that is definitely a match up I need practice with. I think it might have just been a matter of not drawing any sideboard cards though. Pretty much playing Seth’s list but I like Kozilek’s return instead of pyroclasm. I feel like the one extra mana is worth it for instant speed and the fact that it’s colorless. Too many times I’ve gone to pyroclasm against death and taxes and a flickerwisp saves one of their creatures and a mother of runes saves the flickerwisp. Do you think trinisphere is really necessary in the board? I feel like it’s just going to slow us down vs storm especially since we already pack three canonists in the 75. (Seth, are you still -1 red elemental blast +1 canonist in the main). I’m thinking of packing a containment priest instead of 3ball for reanimator and sneak and show.

Hoping to get to try this out at my LGS on Monday. Great job with breathing life back into the best deck/combo in legacy.