I've been brewing this this deck for a while now. The idea is to abuse the 'additional land drops' mechanic and play creatures with landfall effects. As such it's essentially a monogreen deck (with a light white splash for some matchups) This is what I've been playing with:

2 Archon of Valor's Reach
4 Wasteland
5 Forest
2 Azusa, Lost but Seeking
4 Windswept Heath
4 Green Sun's Zenith
4 Horizon Canopy
1 Sylvan Safekeeper
2 Oracle of Mul Daya
1 Dryad Arbor
4 Savannah
2 Wayward Swordtooth
3 Noble Hierarch
4 Lotus Cobra
1 Karakas
3 Ramunap Excavator
2 Ghost Quarter
4 Tireless Tracker
4 Exploration
2 Sylvan Library
2 Natural Order
SB: 4 Path to Exile
SB: 3 Surgical Extraction
SB: 3 Choke
SB: 1 Knight of Autumn
SB: 1 Gaddock Teeg
SB: 3 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben

Explanation behind card choices:

Additional land drop enablers

Exploration: 1 mana makes for the most broken openings, enchantment means hard to remove, never really bad in multiples, so a four of.
Asuza, Lost but Seeking: Two additional land drops is very good but the body herself is mediocre, plus it's legendary. This means I don't want to see her in multiples despite the effect, so two is a good number I think.
Oracle of Mul Daya: It allows for insane sequences where you keep playing the top card of your library but four mana is a lot, so I don't want more than two.
Wayward Swordtooth: The weakest card of the deck in my opinion, since most of the time you won't get the city's blessing. Apart from Azusa it's the cheapest 'additional land drop on a body' you can find, and it's not too shabby in multiples so I keep two.
Ramunap Excavator: While technically not giving additional land drops it grabs them from our graveyard, which is huge when you want to chain Wastelands or Horizon Canopies. It's useless in multiples but the effect is so important I want three.

Landfall abusers

Lotus Cobra: The cheapest landfall with a good effect. At two mana it curves nicely, allows for very nice acceleration as early as turn 2 and the body isn't too shabby either. I always want one around so I keep four.
Tireless Tracker: Proven card from Lands, Maverick, Loam and so on. A grind machine with a monstrous body. As above I always want one so I play four.

The pay off
2 Natural Order, 2 Archon of Valor's Reach
With all that mana we want to do something with it, but I didn't want to go all-in with huge spaghetti monsters that sit in your hand when you don't have enough. I like Archon because it's a very nice body that trumps everything in combat save Griselbrand/Emrakul, it's hardcastable, GSZable and it helps the problematic combo matchups. A game one Archon on sorcery is lights out against Storm and elicits at least a groan from Show and Tell. On instant you can also shut off a good part of these decks as well. Natural Order helps us find the Archon as early as turn two (which is when you want to get it out in combo matchups). Against blue decks we would side out the orders.

The manabase
4 Wasteland: Recurring wastelands has been proven as a good strategy since the early days of Stax or Knight of the Reliquary. Since we are largely a monocolor deck our manabase isn't hurt either.
4 Horizon Canopy: Good color for the splash and turning all that mana and land drops into extra cards is nice. It's our alternate engine to cantrips or Loam. When you recur them with Ramunap it feels broken.
2 Ghost Quarter: I didn't want to go all in because we can be color heavy at times but sometimes you can literally run a deck out of basics. Sometimes you also need to remove problematic lands like Tabernacle or Depths.
The rest is pretty standard for a white/green deck although I didn't fiddle too much with the exact numbers. Also the number of fetches can be important to trigger Cobra or Tracker.

The rest of the deck:
Noble Hierarch: Since the deck's curve is rather high and clogged at three I always want turn 1 acceleration.
Green Sun's Zenith (+ Arbor): Adds consistency to the deck and acts as an additional accelerant with Arbor. Every single body in the deck is GSZable.
Sylvan Library: Additional card selection and draw. I often aggressively draw two additional cards to get these land drops going and turn them into gas.
Sylvan Safekeeper: A fun-of that I keep around since we have so many lands and can recur them with Ramunap. Could be removed though.

The sideboard
As usual for brews the sideboard is a mess and thrown together for testing. Since the maindeck has little interaction I put all forms of removal and combo hate into the board. Path could be Swords I'm not really sure. Choke is a nice gotcha green card against blue decks, and Knight of Autumn is a general purpose good GSZable card for many matchups.

I don't expect this to take down the next GP or whatever (although with new printings the general idea has potential... Wizards likes to print 'additional land drops' and landfall cards from time to time). I just wanted to put my idea out there for the hivemind to examine, thrash or improve. The deck is fun to play and I'm sure others have had the same general idea, so feel free to comment or test. I welcome all kinds of feedback.