Page 222 of 332 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272322 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 6623

Thread: 4 Card Blind

Re: 4 Card Blind

I really enjoyed the pauper/peasant lower power bannathons. Maybe in a future season we could do pioneer bannathon for another low power bannathon but it should have a quite different flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
    I really enjoyed the pauper/peasant lower power bannathons. Maybe in a future season we could do pioneer bannathon for another low power bannathon but it should have a quite different flavour.
    Do you have submitted ?

I really want to see how many chronomattons were submitted :)

Quote Originally Posted by Serguei View Post
    Do you have submitted ?

Yep just submitted. Apologies for my tardiness.

Quote Originally Posted by Serguei View Post
    Do you have submitted ?

I submitted zero, so I definitely lowered the average.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Here we go.

DECKS FOR ROUND 13 OF SEASON 9: Deviant Legacy - Part 2
    This round we play Concise: all cards must have names containing just one word.

The entries:
    1. Asthereal (TO): Island, Chronomaton, Daze, Dismember
    2. Wrath of Pie: Swamp, Mutavault, Bitterblossom, Bitterblossom
    3. PJim: Swamp, Mutavault, Duress, Bitterblossom
    4. jhhdk: Bayou, Mutavault, Rancor, Gravecrawler
    5. Serguei: Swamp, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom, Bitterblossom
    6. alphastryk: Plains, Chronomaton, Isolate, Condemn
    7. H: Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Rackling, Whirlermaker
    8. GoblinSmashmaster: Badlands, Firestorm, Griselbrand, Reanimate
    9. FTW: Island, Chronomaton, Daze, Dismember
    10. maxx!: Tundra, Daze, Isolate, Chronomaton
    11. silkster: Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Glimmerpost, Leveler
    12. dte: Swamp, Duress, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom
    13. Reeplcheep: Vebulid , Swamp, Bitterblossom , Mutavault
    14. Tylert: Bayou, Mutavault, Hexdrinker, Dismember

Please post your scores and cross-check with the opponents.
    You can also enter your scores in the Google Spreadsheet for the season which you can find here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

Sep 2011

I was hoping not this many people would play around Daze...

1. Asthereal (TO): Mirror match. DD 2-2
    2. Wrath of Pie: Daze one Bitterblossom, lose to the 2nd. LL 0-6
    3. PJim: Duress takes Daze, lose to Bitterblossom. LL 0-6
    4. jhhdk: To play around Daze you play T2 Gravecrawler. If you ever play Rancor, I Dismember in response countering Rancor. Other than that you can't attack into Chronomaton and eventually lose to a 20/20. WW 6-0
    5. Serguei: Daze one Bitterblossom, lose to the 2nd. LL 0-6
    6. alphastryk: Daze stops Isolate, Dismember kills your Chronomaton, and Condemn is temporary... I just draw Chrono again and replay it. WW 6-0
    7. H: Whirlermaker is a nice find. I was ready for double Rackling but not that. I can Daze Rackling any time, but you can also just never play it. T3 Whirlermaker. T4 make a token.
    8. GoblinSmashmaster: If I play Chronomaton, you can Firestorm it for X=1. I can Daze to save it but then lose to Reanimate, so instead I let Chrono die and Daze your Reanimate to draw. If you Firestorm first, I still Daze Reanimate but keep Chrono so that's worse for you. We stare. DD 2-2
    10. maxx!: Whether we Daze each others' answers or threats, this should draw either way. DD 2-2
    11. silkster: I was hoping to see the version with Mutavault instead of Glimmerpost, that plays around Unmask/Vendetta but loses to Daze. LL 0-6
    12. dte: Duress takes Daze, lose to Bitterblossom. LL 0-6
    13. Reeplcheep: Daze stops Bitterblossom. Dismember stops Vebulid. Chrono beats Mutavault. WW 6-0
    14. Tylert: You play T2 Hexdrinker and start levelling up. This forces out my Dismember before you need to activate Mutavault. Then I can't beat Mutavault or Daze Dismember on Chrono. LL 0-6

24 points (6 wins, 6 draws)

I really misread this meta. My other decks were:
    Taiga, Raze, Taiga, Hexdrinker
    Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Mutavault, Leveler
    Hammerheim, Mutavault, Sparksmith, Sparksmith
    Mutavault, Desert, Sliversmith, Progenitus (worse version of Bitterblossom, which I missed)
    Pendelhaven, Forest, Necropede, Invigorate

Raze would have gotten about 54 points here, but loses hard to Duress and Daze Chrono decks. Turned out everyone played multiple land decks that were strong vs Daze and weak vs Raze.

Edit: Even my black version of this (Swamp, Chronomaton, Duress, Vendetta) would have scored 52. I saw them as equivalent mirrors, but Duress answers a lot more here than Daze does!

I was a little surprised at the suggestion of a Chronomaton ban, as Bitterblossom was the next most obvious threat to me, and beats Chrono straight up. The threat of turn 1 discard (with Duress, Divest and Encroach being hard to cover oneself against) was the bugbear for me, but also hasn't proved very popular.

vs

1. Asthereal (TO): Island, Chronomaton, Daze, Dismember / 6-0, Duress takes Daze, BB beats Chrono
    2. Wrath of Pie: Swamp, Mutavault, Bitterblossom, Bitterblossom / 3-3, Edit: Changed my mind, I think faster BB wins as that person can swing with Mutavault.
    4. jhhdk: Bayou, Mutavault, Rancor, Gravecrawler / 6-0, Duress takes Rancor, A few Faeries let me attack while holding off Gravecrawler
    5. Serguei: Swamp, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom, Bitterblossom / 0-6, I'm pretty sure Pendelhaven must win over Mutavault here
    6. alphastryk: Plains, Chronomaton, Isolate, Condemn / 6-0, BB beats Chrono
    7. H: Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Rackling, Whirlermaker / 0-6, 4 life a turn is a lot.
    8. GoblinSmashmaster: Badlands, Firestorm, Griselbrand, Reanimate / 6-0, Duress takes Reanimate
    9. FTW: Island, Chronomaton, Daze, Dismember / 6-0, as #1
    10. maxx!: Tundra, Daze, Isolate, Chronomaton / 6-0, Duress takes Daze, BB beats Chrono
    11. silkster: Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Glimmerpost, Leveler / 6-0, I thought Leveler trampled. Fortunately not.
    12. dte: Swamp, Duress, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom / 3-3, Edit: I win by taking BB on the play, and lose by having Duress taken OTD.
    13. Reeplcheep: Vebulid , Swamp, Bitterblossom , Mutavault / 6-0, Duress takes BB.
    14. Tylert: Bayou, Mutavault, Hexdrinker, Dismember / 0-6, Can't handle Hexdrinker.

54 points
    Last edited by PJim; 04-14-2021 at 11:37 AM.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post

4. jhhdk: To play around Daze you play T2 Gravecrawler. If you ever play Rancor, I Dismember in response countering Rancor. Other than that you can't attack into Chronomaton and eventually lose to a 20/20. WW 6-0
    6. alphastryk: Daze stops Isolate, Dismember kills your Chronomaton, and Condemn is temporary... I just draw Chrono again and replay it. WW 6-0
    7. H: Whirlermaker is a nice find. I was ready for double Rackling but not that. I can Daze Rackling any time, but you can also just never play it. T3 Whirlermaker. T4 make a token.
    8. GoblinSmashmaster: If I play Chronomaton, you can Firestorm it for X=1. I can Daze to save it but then lose to Reanimate, so instead I let Chrono die and Daze your Reanimate to draw. If you Firestorm first, I still Daze Reanimate but keep Chrono so that's worse for you. We stare. DD 2-2
    10. maxx!: Whether we Daze each others' answers or threats, this should draw either way. DD 2-2
    11. silkster: I was hoping to see the version with Mutavault instead of Glimmerpost, that plays around Unmask/Vendetta but loses to Daze. LL 0-6
    13. Reeplcheep: Daze stops Bitterblossom. Dismember stops Vebulid. Chrono beats Mutavault. WW 6-0
    14. Tylert: You play T2 Hexdrinker and start levelling up. This forces out my Dismember before you need to activate Mutavault. Then I can't beat Mutavault or Daze Dismember on Chrono. LL 0-6

I really misread this meta. My other decks were:
    Taiga, Raze, Taiga, Hexdrinker
    Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Mutavault, Leveler
    Hammerheim, Mutavault, Sparksmith, Sparksmith
    Mutavault, Desert, Sliversmith, Progenitus
    Pendelhaven, Forest, Necropede, Invigorate

Raze would have gotten about 54 points here, but loses to Duress and Daze. Turned out everyone played multiple land decks that were strong vs Daze and weak vs Raze.
    Assuming FTW doesn't make any mistakes here, and he rarely does, I score the same.
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by PJim View Post
    12. dte: Swamp, Duress, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom / 1-4, OTP I take BB, but OTD Duresses are traded, and I still think Pendelhaven beats Mutavault.
    OTP you should win. Duress takes Bitterblossom, then dte has no interaction vs your Mutavault.
    OTD Duresses trade, then Pendelhaven wins the Bitterblossom mirror.

3-3?

OTP you should win. Duress takes Bitterblossom, then dte has no interaction vs your Mutavault.
    OTD Duresses trade, then Pendelhaven wins the Bitterblossom mirror.

3-3?
    Yeah, should have spotted that given it's pretty much the reason I played Mutavault...

Feb 2014

Sporting a deck good in the bitterblossom mirror (pendel), and good vs chrono/daze, raze stacks and reanimator.

6-0. Was for me the number one DTB I metagame against.

6-0. Pendel >> Mutavault in the mirror (and in magic in general for me, but that's a personal opinion) if no duresses.

3-3. OTP I duress duress, and pendel wins it. OTD, we duress each other our BBs, and mutavault kills me.

6-0. Duress on rancor, Pendel ensure I take no other damage than from my own BB.

3-3. The almost exact mirror. Better vs duress + mutavault, less good vs rea and weird things. First player gets to attack and pump (19-18, then 19-17), so it is 3-3 and not 2-2.

6-0. I take out condemn to avoid a massive lifegain, and can block every turn while flying above chrono.

0-6. Rackling races me. I didn't think about it at all. I wonder how double rackling would have worked?

6-0. Curious to see how you fare, that was my second favourite deck, but was afraid of daze, duress, stacks (which no one played) and karakas.

6-0. like Asthereal.

6-0. Like FTW and Asthereal.

6-0. Can chumpblock for 20 turns. I had vesuva over the second cloudpost.

6-0. Duress takes BB.

0-6. Pretty sure hexdrinker races me even if mutavault cannot attack into Pendel after I duress dismember. I didn't imagine hexdrinker at all, but it's a great threat.

My other decks were stacks (cloudpost, vesuva, smokestack, epochrasite), Gob's reanimator, and variation around bitterblossom, chronomaton/daze, raze and posts.lands.

---
    Raze would have gotten about 54 points here, but loses to Duress and Daze. Turned out everyone played multiple land decks that were strong vs Daze and weak vs Raze.
    I was a little surprised at the suggestion of a Chronomaton ban, as Bitterblossom was the next most obvious threat to me, and beats Chrono straight up.
    The proposition to ban chrono was about daze, not about chrono as a threat being crazy without it. We thought that without chronomaton, daze would still be playable but not that crazy strong that we all have to play around it.
    It was still the most played deck, and the one most people played around (isolate??).

12. dte: Swamp, Duress, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom / 1-4, OTP I take BB, but OTD Duresses are traded, and I still think Pendelhaven beats Mutavault.
    OTP you win, mutavault takes it ;)

1. Asthereal (TO): Island, Chronomaton, Daze, Dismember WW
    3. PJim: Swamp, Mutavault, Duress, Bitterblossom DD
    4. jhhdk: Bayou, Mutavault, Rancor, Gravecrawler LL
    5. Serguei: Swamp, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom, Bitterblossom LL
    6. alphastryk: Plains, Chronomaton, Isolate, Condemn WW
    7. H: Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Rackling, Whirlermaker LL
    8. GoblinSmashmaster: Badlands, Firestorm, Griselbrand, Reanimate LL
    9. FTW: Island, Chronomaton, Daze, Dismember WW
    10. maxx!: Tundra, Daze, Isolate, Chronomaton WW
    11. silkster: Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Glimmerpost, Leveler WW
    12. dte: Swamp, Duress, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom LL
    13. Reeplcheep: Vebulid , Swamp, Bitterblossom , Mutavault WW
    14. Tylert: Bayou, Mutavault, Hexdrinker, Dismember LL

10w2d = 32 points

I was expecting way more Chronomaton/double Daze (about the only reasonable method I could find that dealt with the Bitterblossom issue, although Fragmentize was hilariously good as well), and also missed the Pendelhaven memo.
    Last edited by Wrath of Pie; 04-14-2021 at 04:37 PM.

DemonSmashmaster Results for Round "Bitterblossom"

Daze 2-2

Griselsmash! 6-0

Duress 0-6

Griselsmash! 6-0

Griselsmash! 6-0

Condemn 2-2

Stare 2-2

That's me!

Daze 2-2

Daze 2-2

Griselsmash! 6-0

Duress 0-6

Griselsmash! 6-0

Griselsmash! 6-0

Total: 46 points!

Hey, this was my tier 0 deck, and the deck I would have played if Chronomaton hadn't been discussed.

2. Wrath of Pie: Swamp, Mutavault, Bitterblossom, Bitterblossom LL
    3. PJim: Swamp, Mutavault, Duress, Bitterblossom LL
    4. jhhdk: Bayou, Mutavault, Rancor, Gravecrawler DD WW, Gravecrawler apparently can't block.
    5. Serguei: Swamp, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom, Bitterblossom LL
    6. alphastryk: Plains, Chronomaton, Isolate, Condemn LL
    Even on the play, I can't apply pressure fast enough because you can play and use Whirlermaker on the same turn.

8. GoblinSmashmaster: Badlands, Firestorm, Griselbrand, Reanimate LL
    9. FTW: Island, Chronomaton, Daze, Dismember WW
    10. maxx!: Tundra, Daze, Isolate, Chronomaton WW

12. dte: Swamp, Duress, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom LL
    13. Reeplcheep: Vebulid , Swamp, Bitterblossom , Mutavault LL
    WW I thought Hexdrinker was "Hexparasite" cause it's too new for me. Looks like DD in the "Leveler" mirror. DL it seems (math on the next page).

OMG, so many blockers! 26 30 26 25 points.

It did not go well, but not at all for the reason I thought. Apparently Bitterblossom was the card to beat, just like in the single-block round of the last Deviant Legacy.

My decks were:
    Island, Chronomaton, Daze, Dismember.
    Swamp, Divest, Reanimate, Thraximundar.
    Swamp, Everglades, Duress, Nyxathid.
    Cloudposts with Endbringer or Pentavus.

I was also looking at something like Swamp + Chronomaton + Vendetta/Paralyze + Duress/Divest/Encroach.
    It turns out that Swamp+Encroach+Chronomaton alone is already 36 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
    I'm rooting for the creatures and lands only bannathon season (optionally with the rest of the berserker rules; I'm guessing without them, for simplicity). I really like this idea for the simple fact that no one will ever wrongly dismiss a card and go "wait, that's in pioneer?".
    Last edited by silkster; 04-14-2021 at 11:30 PM.

Feb 2014

So many blockers, but gravecrawler shouldn't be one!

And also rooting for a deviant bannathon (only creatures and lands sound great, but even with most rules it could be fun in a bannathon).

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by silkster View Post

Even on the play, I can't apply pressure fast enough because you can play and use Whirlermaker on the same turn.
    Edit: I thought you could draw this, but forgot how bad Cloudpost is in the mirror.

Hey, this was my tier 0 deck, and the deck I would have played if Chronomaton hadn't been discussed.
    Good observation. I didn't change my decks or metagame after the discussion, and in retrospect I should have. Like your riddle of waiting 100 days, the public announcement changes things. Looks like most people metagamed around Chronomaton and Daze.

I was also looking at something like Swamp + Chronomaton + Vendetta/Paralyze + Duress/Divest/Encroach.
    It turns out that Swamp+Encroach+Chronomaton alone is already 36 points.
    My version of this - Swamp, Duress, Chronomaton, Vendetta - would have scored about 54. Your variations should be similar. Discard turned out to be strong in this field of turn 2 decks.

I'm rooting for the creatures and lands only bannathon season (optionally with the rest of the berserker rules; I'm guessing without them, for simplicity). I really like this idea for the simple fact that no one will ever wrongly dismiss a card and go "wait, that's in pioneer?".
    I would enjoy that too. Opens up a whole different design space of cards that aren't good enough to explore in regular Legacy.

1. Asthereal (TO): Island, Chronomaton, Daze, Dismember LL
    2. Wrath of Pie: Swamp, Mutavault, Bitterblossom, Bitterblossom looks like WW (disagreement)
    3. PJim: Swamp, Mutavault, Duress, Bitterblossom, looks like LL, after duress takes rancor i dont think i stand a chance.
    4. jhhdk: Bayou, Mutavault, Rancor, Gravecrawler <-- ME
    5. Serguei: Swamp, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom, Bitterblossom WW according to dte, I really should do an analysis of OTD,
    6. alphastryk: Plains, Chronomaton, Isolate, Condemn, LL you can remove both my threats
    7. H: Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Rackling, Whirlermaker WL apparantly
    8. GoblinSmashmaster: Badlands, Firestorm, Griselbrand, Reanimate LL, U 2 Fast 4 me
    9. FTW: Island, Chronomaton, Daze, Dismember LL
    10. maxx!: Tundra, Daze, Isolate, Chronomaton LL when isolate removes gravecrawler I cant really race
    11. silkster: Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Glimmerpost, Leveler LL
    12. dte: Swamp, Duress, Pendelhaven, Bitterblossom looks like LL, after duress takes rancor i dont think i stand a chance.
    13. Reeplcheep: Vebulid , Swamp, Bitterblossom , Mutavault WW according to dte
    14. Tylert: Bayou, Mutavault, Hexdrinker, Dismember Looks like LL, I can't cast rancor when you keep mana open for dismember and i dont think i can win without it.

vs. Sergei
    OTD
    S: Pendelhaven
    J: Bayou, Gravecrawler
    S: Swamp, Bitterblossom
    J: Mutavault, Rancor attack 4/1 - 20/16
    S: Token, Bitterblossom - 20/15
    J: Transform Muta, Attack 1 x 4/1 1x 2/2, S blocks gravecrawler - 20/10
    S: Token +2 (2) - 20/8
    J: recast gravecrawler - 20/8
    S: Token +2 (4). attack 2 x 1/1 -18/6
    J: recast rancor attack 4/1, pump token, block - 18/5
    S: Token +2 (5), attack 2 x 1/1, 1 x 2/3 - 14/5
    J: recast gravecrawler - 14/5
    S: Token +2 (7), attack 5 x 1/1 - 9/3
    J: recast rancor, attack 4/1, S blocks with 2 faeries not to die on upkeep
    S: Token +2 (7), attack 4 x 1/1, 1 x 2/3 - 3/1
    J: Pass
    S: die
    Last edited by jhhdk; 04-21-2021 at 06:11 AM.

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of Pie View Post
    I think jhhdk is right here.

Gravecrawler+Rancor tramples over Bitterblossom tokens and races your tokens. If you block, Bitterblossom drains your life and he just recasts Gravecrawler (Mutavault turns itself into a Zombie) and tramples through.

W - Mutavault
    J - Bayou. Crawler

W - Swamp. Bitterblossom
    J - Mutavault. Rancor. Attack with 4/1 trample. [W=16]

W - 1 token. Bitterblossom. [W=15]
    J - Attack with 4/1 trample. Token trades, 3 trample. [W=12] Activate Mutavault & replay Gravecrawler.

W - 2 tokens [W=10]. Attack with Mutavault. [J=18]
    J - Rancor. Attack with 4/1 trample. Token trades, 3 trample. [W=7]

W - 3 tokens [W=5] Attack with 1 token + Vault [J=15]
    J - Activate Mutavault, replay Gravecrawler.

W - 5 tokens [W=3]. Attack with 3 tokens + Vault [J=10]
    J - Rancor. Attack with 4/1 trample.
    Lose by next upkeep.

What if you just race instead? Bitterblossom only attacks by turn 4.
    T1 - 20/20
    T2 - 20/16
    T3 - 20/11
    T4 - 17/5
    T5 - lose

Playing only 1 Bitterblossom shouldn't help because either way you're paying 1 life per token but that way you get them even slower.

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

H: Cloudpost, Cloudpost, Rackling, Whirlermaker

As FTW pointed out, you can deal with Rackling, but if I just focus on making with the Wirlermaker, I should have enough chump blockers while still attacking back. 6-0

I think I can put enough pressure on your life total with Rackling, while also mounting some blocks with Whirlermaker. 6-0

Rackling seems pretty good here, wince the 'maker gets Duressed. 6-0

This seems tricky indeed. Lets see what we see.

T1 H: Cloudpost, pass.
    T1 J: Bayou, Gravecrawler, pass.

T2 H: Cloudpost, pass.
    T2 J: Play Mutavault, Rancor the 'crawler, attack for 4 [H=16], pass.

T3 H: Hard to say here, but lets see what happens if I run out Rackling.
    T3 J: Rackling trigger [J=17]. Now we have to see, if you activate the Muta and attack, were I to block the Muta, I could eventually Whirlermaker and block the 'crawler, then we draw. So, attacking with the Muta seems bad for you. So I guess it would just be another attack with the Rancored 'crawler [H=12].

T4 H: Whirlermaker, pass.
    T4 J: Rackling trigger [J=14], but same situation as last time, I think it has to just be a 'crawler attack [H=8].

T5 H: Whirlermaker a token [T=1], I don't think I can afford to be attacking though.
    T5 J: Rackling trigger [J=11], again, a Muta attack would be bad for you and no attack even worse. So, attack with 'crawler, I block, [H=5], 'crawler dies, token dies [T=0], Rancor is back in hand, pass.

T6 H: Make a token and pass [T=1].
    T6 J: Rackling trigger is less [J=9], tap the Muta to activate itself, play 'crawler.

T7 H: Make a token [T=2] but I think I can afford to attack with 1, since I can still stop Muta and once that is gone, 'crawler can't come back [J=8].
    T7 J: Rackling trigger again is for 2 [J=6], play Rancor on the 'crawler, basically have to attack since it can't block anyway. I think I can block with one token, take 3 so [H=2], pass, 'crawler dies, Rancor back in hand.

T8 H: Make a token [T=2], attack with one [J=5].
    T8 J: Rackling trigger [J=3], but to play the Crawler, you'd have to activate the Muta, then I can attack next turn and win. If you do nothing, I win.

So I think I get this on the play. It seems close, so I probably lose on the draw.

Pendlehaven seems like it makes this bad for me. I will probably have to do the math later, but seems like I lose. (Thanks to FTW, demostrating that I actually win these.) 6-0

I probably need to think about this more, but I don't think Condemn can stop me since I'd never attack with Rackling and Isolate can only get rid of one token, but I should have enough to chump forever. 6-0

7. H: Bye, myself.

Hmm, I guess I can chump the G-man forever, so neither of us can win. 2-2

Same as Asthereal, looks like I win both? 6-0

Daze stops the Rackling, but I think I can make enough token to always chump and still be able to chip back an attack. 6-0?

Awkward Cloudpost mirror, but the 'maker makes chump blockers forever. 6-0

Hmm, seems Rackling would race? Bitterblossom math is terrible, I figured Pendlehaven might change it, but I guess I'll trust dte's analysis. 6-0?

More Bitterblossom math? Ugh, I guess though that Rackling might race this too, since I can make tokens in this matchup? 6-0

Hexdriker seems really bad for me, I don't think I can beat that, since I can't chump block it. 0-6

Some stuff I probably need to think more about...

Thanks for FTW for the further analysis. Still need to figure out the jhhdk match when I am on the draw though.
    Last edited by H; 04-15-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

My deck is very slightly different but I don't see any matchups where the difference changes the outcome. Pretty sure these are my results too.

My first instinct for this round was that it was going to be Raze vs Duress, and since there was literally no fast mana available, that led me to not even look through anything that cost more than 1 (I didn't have time this week to go through the whole list of cards). Last night I remembered that Daze existed, and it beat most of my Raze and Duress decks, so that's where I landed. Not great, but at least I came up with a deck that everyone thought would be powerful? Haha

Thread Information