Page 248 of 332 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,960 of 6623

Thread: 4 Card Blind

Jun 2021
    London, UK

Re: 4 Card Blind

I'll put up a full results post tomorrow, but

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSmashmaster View Post
    6. shiftyhomunculus: Snow-Covered Mountain, Keldon Megaliths, Frostwalk Bastion, Village Messenger
    Grief the village 6-0
    I think this one's 6-0 in my favour.

OTP, I lead Messenger, Grief becomes a dead card, Keldon Megaliths kills the Vampire the first time and Frostwalk Bastion trades with it for the second. Messenger, once transformed into Intruder, beats down.
    OTD, mostly the same situation. You can Grief Village Messenger, but it doesn't much help you - in that case I can Megaliths activation to kill the Vampire and you have no Undying Evil to protect it, and then Frostwalk Bastion beats you down.

Sep 2011

I see some disagreements above.

EvilGriefmaster Results for Round "I missed Goblins again :("
    2. dte: Ebon stronghold, Nether Spirit, Smallpox, Leyline of sanctity
    Vampire undies 6-0
    dte has this 6-0 the other way from Leyline stopping Grief, but seems to have missed the line of playing out the Vampire and Undying it to get a 2/2 lifelink that races Nether Spirit after the round rule life loss
    I think both of you are wrong. This looks like WL 3-3

GoblinSmashmaster OTP
    G - Vampire, lose 2
    D - Stronghold, lose 2 [G=18, D=18]

G - Attack for 1 lifelink, hold open mana [G=19, D=17]
    D - Smallpox. Respond with Undying Evil, returning Vampire as a 2/2 lifelink. [G=18, D=16]

G - Attack for 2 lifelink [G=20, D=14]
    D - Nether spirit returns with summoning sickness [G=20, D=12]

At this point the race is so skewed that either the round rule wins or Nether Spirit attacks and Vampire attacks back for even more
    G wins

DTE OTP
    D - Stronghold, lose 2
    G - Do nothing, lose 2 [D=18, G=18]
    Here Vampire is too slow to get Undying Evil up before Smallpox would kill it, but the round rule threatens to kill dte first

If D casts Smallpox from 2 life, G discards Grief and plays Swamp + Vampire with Undying Evil still in hand. D skips 1 lifeloss trigger while G doesn't [D=1, G=-1]. So G must act sooner. But if G casts 4/3 Grief or 1/1 Vampire, D can Smallpox immediately after (dodging Undying Evil) to remove the threat and win.
    D wins

WL 3-3

EvilGriefmaster Results for Round "I missed Goblins again :("
    5. alphastryk: Urborg, Duress, Cauldron Familiar, Witch's Oven
    Grief is familiar 6-0
    alphastryk has this as DL 1-4 (or WD 4-1 for you)

OTP, if alphastryk uses Duress on Undying Evil, you can't make Grief. But Grief can evoke to take Cauldron Familiar, so neither player has a wincon. Then the round rule kills alphastryk first so it's not a draw.

WW 6-0 for GoblinSmashmaster

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyhomunculus View Post
    I think this one's 6-0 in my favour.

OTP, I lead Messenger, Grief becomes a dead card, Keldon Megaliths kills the Vampire the first time and Frostwalk Bastion trades with it for the second. Messenger, once transformed into Intruder, beats down.
    OTD, mostly the same situation. You can Grief Village Messenger, but it doesn't much help you - in that case I can Megaliths activation to kill the Vampire and you have no Undying Evil to protect it, and then Frostwalk Bastion beats you down.
    I think GoblinSmashmaster is right here. Grief is never a dead card. Fail case is a 4/3 Menace on turn 1! (optimal case is a 4/3 Menace double Thought-Knot Seer)

OTD Grief takes Messenger and the 4/3 Menace can't be blocked by your manland and races it easily.
    OTP you make hasty Messenger first, Grief misses but is still a 4/3 Menace, Messenger doesn't transform right away due to the Grief cast and has to skip an attack, then Grief gets the first Menace attack in for 4 damage. Eventually you can threaten to use the manland to double block, but you're behind enough in the race that if you both "do nothing" the rule kills you first. If you use Megaliths to avoid the trigger, you have to activate on your turn, which leaves you open to attacks back from Grief. I don't see a way you win that race either. 4/3 Menace is big.

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    alphastryk has this as DL 1-4 (or WD 4-1 for you)

OTP, if alphastryk uses Duress on Undying Evil, you can't make Grief. But Grief can evoke to take Cauldron Familiar, so neither player has a wincon. Then the round rule kills alphastryk first so it's not a draw.

WW 6-0 for GoblinSmashmaster
    This makes sense to me - no draws without some way of the round rule stopping. Will update the spreadsheet.

8. RoosterCocoa: Ebon Stronghold, Sheltered Valley, Smallpox, Nether Spirit

1. Asthereal (TO): Underground Sea, Inkmoth Nexus, Sleeper Agent, Energy Field You have to be proactive because otherwise I will win with Sheltered Valley. Smallpox beats energy field, and means you have to choose between playing Sleeper Agent and being able to block my Nether Spirit with Nexus. Either way I win. WW

2. dte: Ebon stronghold, Nether Spirit, Smallpox, Leyline of sanctity Sheltered Valley means I win this mirror. WW

3. Reeplcheep: Bazaar of Baghdad, Basking Rootwalla, Basking Rootwalla, Vengevine This is way too fast for me, and Smallpox basically does nothing. LL

4. Phasmoid: Lotus Bloom, Lotus Bloom, Barren Glory, Noxious Revival Noxious revival means you can get back anything I make you discard, and Barren Glory wins before I can. LL

5. alphastryk: Urborg, Duress, Cauldron Familiar, Witch's Oven OTP you can Duress Smallpox, then win due to round rule since you can block each turn. I can't win the race OTD, Familiar stays back to block and always comes into play to prevent damage from the round rule. LL

6. shiftyhomunculus: Snow-Covered Mountain, Keldon Megaliths, Frostwalk Bastion, Village Messenger OTD I will wait to play Smallpox until you have played a land. If you wait I will play Stronghold then win with Sheltered Valley, so you have to play something. You can only win with Messenger, since I can destroy one of your lands so you can't do anything with Megaliths or Bastion. This means you have to keep Messenger and another card in hand until I Smallpox, since otherwise I kill or make you discard Messenger. However, there is no pressure for me to do so, so I wait and still win with Sheltered Valley. OTP is the same. WW

7. H: Swamp, Witch's Oven, Witch's Oven, Cauldron Familiar OTP Smallpox kills your land before you can assemble Cat + Oven, so I win. OTD you get Cat + Oven into play, then I play Smallpox making you discard the other Oven. H can make Familiar stay back to block and always come into play to prevent damage from the round rule, so I can't race. WL

9. GoblinSmashmaster: Swamp, Grief, Undying Evil, Vampire of the Dire Moon OTP Grief makes me discard Smallpox and then wins the race. LL

10. PJim: Island, Slippery Bogle, Daze, Sea's Claim I can't win through Sea's Claim. LL

11. FTW: Swamp, Dark Ritual, Pox, Nether Spirit I can always get Sheltered Valley into play and our Nether Spirits stall out, so I win. WW

12. silkster: Swamp, Cauldron Familiar, Witch's Oven, Duress
    Same as alphastryk. LL

13. Wrath of Pie: Sheltered Valley, Mishra's Factory, Isochron Scepter, Lightning Helix OTP I Smallpox a land so you never get to 2 mana and I win by attacking with Nether Spirit. OTD I Smallpox a land after you play Scepter, which means you can't activate the Scepter and I win by attacking with Nether Spirit again. WW

14. maxx!: Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Maze of Ith, Smallpox, Sanctum of Stone Fangs OTP I Smallpox one of your lands and win with Sheltered Valley. OTD you play Sanctum on turn 2. I now lose unless I can kill Maze of Ith, but I can't kill 2 lands or force you to play Smallpox so I lose. WL

15. mattamort: Chancellor of the forge, Leyline of the Meek, Great Furnace, Kuldotha rebirth This is way too fast for me. LL

16. Serguei: Underground Sea;Sanctum of Stone Fangs;Energy Field;Sheltered Valley OTP I make you sacrifice a land before you can play anything so I win. OTD you can play one enchantment before I Smallpox. If you play Energy Field Smallpox just makes you sacrifice it, so you play Sanctum. With Nether Spirit I attack for 2 each turn and gain 1 from Sheltered Valley, and you gain 2 life each turn and deal 1 damage to me. Neither of us takes damage due to the round rule, so we draw. WD

17. Tylert: Leyline of the meek, Chancellor of the forge, Great furnace, Kuldotha rebirth This is way too fast for me. LL

18. jhhdk: Urza's Mine, Urza's Power Plant, Urza's Tower, Karn Liberated I destroy one of your lands before you get to Karn. WW

15W 1D 18L = 46

I didn't think of anything great this week, so I just hoped people would be on decks that lost to land destruction or that could be stalled out. Turns out that wasn't a great choice.
    Last edited by RoosterCocoa; 06-24-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alphastryk View Post
    OTP I can Duress Smallpox, but I can't ever win the race. LL

0-6
    Ebon Stronghold comes into play tapped, so you can play Cat and Oven before I can Smallpox, which I believe means you win when you are on the play.

Quote Originally Posted by RoosterCocoa View Post

11. FTW: Swamp, Dark Ritual, Pox, Nether Spirit Whoever goes first loses due to the round rule. LW
    Can’t you win otp by just playing ebon stronghold and then valley (don’t cast anything)

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by RoosterCocoa View Post
    Ebon Stronghold comes into play tapped, so you can play Cat and Oven before I can Smallpox, which I believe means you win when you are on the play.
    That makes sense to me. Will update.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
    Can’t you win otp by just playing ebon stronghold and then valley (don’t cast anything)
    Yeah, I momentarily forgot Valley wouldn't just die if I played it before FTW cast Pox.

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

For any Cat+Oven scenario where Cat has to be on blocking duty, I can always block with the Cat and sacrifice it to Oven on my opponent's turn, and then swap the Food for the Cat on my turn, triggering the lifeloss to prevent the round rule. I think that means my match against RoosterCocoa is actually 6-0 for me, unless I'm missing something. Tentatively putting that into the sheet.

Jun 2021
    London, UK

FTW, you're right - missed the Undying Evil / Grief combination. I gotta get more sleep.

Sep 2011

I had myself winning that line by casting Ritual into Nether Spirit, forcing Rooster to Smallpox to make a defending Spirit while Smallpox must kill the Valley (If Rooster doesn't expose Valley, I don't play Spirit). Then the Nether Spirits stare and the round rule kills Rooster first.
    However I just realized that Rooster can also hardcast Nether Spirit, keeping Sheltered Valley, then it races me.

LL 0-6

Quote Originally Posted by alphastryk View Post
    For any Cat+Oven scenario where Cat has to be on blocking duty, I can always block with the Cat and sacrifice it to Oven on my opponent's turn, and then swap the Food for the Cat on my turn, triggering the lifeloss to prevent the round rule. I think that means my match against RoosterCocoa is actually 6-0 for me, unless I'm missing something. Tentatively putting that into the sheet.
    Yeah, you're right. For some reason I was treating Cat like it did damage when it died, not on etb.

maxx!: Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Maze of Ith, Smallpox, Sanctum of Stone Fangs

1. Asthereal (TO): Underground Sea, Inkmoth Nexus, Sleeper Agent, Energy Field
    I play Sanctum on my turn 2, and then I can Maze Inkmoth forever. Sanctum gets around Energy Field, and if you ever play Sleeper then I cast Smallpox to get rid of it. 6-0

2. dte: Ebon stronghold, Nether Spirit, Smallpox, Leyline of sanctity
    OTP I Smallpox on turn 2 and keep Maze to blank Nether Spirit. Taking the 1 damage from Smallpox lets me avoid the Antagonism trigger once, winning me the race. OTD you get to Smallpox first, and I need both my lands to do anything. I can sit there and hold all my cards to play around it, but you can just wait until we're both at 2 from the round rule, then cast Smallpox to win. 3-3

3. Reeplcheep: Bazaar of Baghdad, Basking Rootwalla, Basking Rootwalla, Vengevine
    Pretty straightforward lines but I need to check the math. Math below. 3-3

4. Phasmoid: Lotus Bloom, Lotus Bloom, Barren Glory, Noxious Revival
    I can't race this and Smallpox doesn't take enough of your cards to stop you. 0-6

Playing Urborg over a Swamp seems alarmingly loose, haha. Not sure if Duress taking Smallpox or my Shrine is better, so I need to explore both options. When I'm OTP if you Duress Shrine, then I Smallpox immediately and win the race. If you Duress Smallpox, I play my Shrine, then you play Cauldron Familiar. Then we both stay alive forever while Maze stops your cat from getting in extra damage. OTD you can Duress my Shrine, I play Maze (we're both at 18), then you play Familiar (17-19). I have to play Smallpox, but then it's 16 to 18, so I die just before you. 1-4

6. shiftyhomunculus: Snow-Covered Mountain, Keldon Megaliths, Frostwalk Bastion, Village Messenger
    Smallpox keeps your lands from doing their thing, and Maze can blank Messenger forever. You can get some hits in early, but I should stabilize before I die with a Shrine in play and Smallpox you out of the game. 6-0

7. H: Swamp, Witch's Oven, Witch's Oven, Cauldron Familiar
    OTP I play Maze (18-20), you play Familiar (17-21). If I Smallpox, we both get shut out but I lose the race to the round rule. If I Shrine first, then you can set up your engine and I'm behind in the race again. 0-6

OTP I can play my Shrine before you can Smallpox me, then Maze stops Nether and my Shrine races Valley. OTD you can Smallpox first, which I can't beat. 3-3

9. GoblinSmashmaster: Swamp, Grief, Undying Evil, Vampire of the Dire Moon
    Gotta be honest, I forgot that Grief ever actually comes into play when you use the Unmask mode (I was thinking it was Channel, not Evoke), so I didn't see this coming at all. Amazingly, you have no way of putting more than 1 creature into play at a time, so Maze should do some work. OTP I play Maze, then you need to make me discard Sanctum, so you Evoke Grief with Undying Evil to make me discard both my Spells. That puts us both at 18, so I lose first. OTD is basically the same, but you get hit by the round rule first, so you lose that one. 3-3

10. PJim: Island, Slippery Bogle, Daze, Sea's Claim
    You always have Daze ready for either of my spells, and Sea's Claim stops me from casting a second one. Bogle can't be Mazed. 0-6

11. FTW: Swamp, Dark Ritual, Pox, Nether Spirit
    Pox always gets 2 of my cards (either from hand or the first land I play). I can Maze Nether forever but since you got to Pox, you'll be ahead in life. 0-6

12. silkster: Swamp, Cauldron Familiar, Witch's Oven, Duress
    See alphastrik. 1-4

13. Wrath of Pie: Sheltered Valley, Mishra's Factory, Isochron Scepter, Lightning Helix
    I have enough time to set up Sanctum before Smallpox, and then you can't do anything. 6-0

14. maxx!: Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Maze of Ith, Smallpox, Sanctum of Stone Fangs
    This is me :]

15. mattamort: Chancellor of the forge, Leyline of the Meek, Great Furnace, Kuldotha rebirth
    This is quite fast and I can't beat it. 0-6

16. Serguei: Underground Sea;Sanctum of Stone Fangs;Energy Field;Sheltered Valley
    OTP If I Smallpox on turn 2, I lose the race to Valley by itself, so I have to play Sanctum first. That lets you play your own Sanctum, and we both live forever. OTD isn't much different. You gain twice as much life as me, but we never die. 2-2

17. Tylert: Leyline of the meek, Chancellor of the forge, Great furnace, Kuldotha rebirth
    Same as mattamort. 0-6

18. jhhdk: Urza's Mine, Urza's Power Plant, Urza's Tower, Karn Liberated
    Smallpox is enough. 6-0

vs Reeplcheep
    OTP
    T1: Maze (m=18)/ Dump everything (Maze Vengevine)(R=18)
    T2: Shrine (m=16) / Attack (m=10)
    T3: Shrine trigger, Smallpox, sac Rootwalla (m=10, R=16) / Attack (m=5)
    T4: Shrine trigger (m=6, R=15) / Attack, Maze Vengevine (m=5)
    I Maze Vengevine every turn and only get hit for 1 from Rootwalla, and I gain 1 back from my Shrine every turn, so I stay alive forever while you slowly die. W
    OTD
    T1: Dump everything (m=16) / Maze (m=14)
    T2: Attack, Maze Vengevine (m=12) / Urborg, Shrine (m=10)
    T3: Attack (m=4)
    If I Smallpox then I die to attacks next turn. If I hold back to Maze Vengevine then the 2 Rootwallas kill me faster than my Shrine kills you. L

6+3+3+0+1+6+0+3+3+0+0+1+6+0+2+0+6 = 40

Honestly I had no idea what to play this round. I thought Sheltered Valley would make some appearances, and maybe some Nether Spirits, but other than that I was totally in the dark. Not great! Oh well

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by maxx! View Post
    Playing Urborg over a Swamp seems alarmingly loose, haha. Not sure if Duress taking Smallpox or my Shrine is better, so I need to explore both options. When I'm OTP if you Duress Shrine, then I Smallpox immediately and win the race. If you Duress Smallpox, I play my Shrine, then you play Cauldron Familiar. Then we both stay alive forever while Maze stops your cat from getting in extra damage. OTD you can Duress my Shrine, I play Maze (we're both at 18), then you play Familiar (17-19). I have to play Smallpox, but then it's 16 to 18, so I die just before you. 1-4
    I couldn't find a reason anyone would play nonbasic hate this round, and its fun to try to get random lands banned. And who knows then removing First Strike might matter!

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Asthereal scores for round 6:

1. Asthereal (TO): Underground Sea, Inkmoth Nexus, Sleeper Agent, Energy Field <-me
    2. dte: Ebon stronghold, Nether Spirit, Smallpox, Leyline of sanctity LL
    3. Reeplcheep: Bazaar of Baghdad, Basking Rootwalla, Basking Rootwalla, Vengevine WL
    4. Phasmoid: Lotus Bloom, Lotus Bloom, Barren Glory, Noxious Revival LL
    5. alphastryk: Urborg, Duress, Cauldron Familiar, Witch's Oven LL
    6. shiftyhomunculus: Snow-Covered Mountain, Keldon Megaliths, Frostwalk Bastion, Village Messenger WW
    7. H: Swamp, Witch's Oven, Witch's Oven, Cauldron Familiar LL
    8. RoosterCocoa: Ebon Stronghold, Sheltered Valley, Smallpox, Nether Spirit LL
    9. GoblinSmashmaster: Swamp, Grief, Undying Evil, Vampire of the Dire Moon LL
    10. PJim: Island, Slippery Bogle, Daze, Sea's Claim LL
    11. FTW: Swamp, Dark Ritual, Pox, Nether Spirit LL
    12. silkster: Swamp, Cauldron Familiar, Witch's Oven, Duress LL
    13. Wrath of Pie: Sheltered Valley, Mishra's Factory, Isochron Scepter, Lightning Helix LL
    14. maxx!: Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Maze of Ith, Smallpox, Sanctum of Stone Fangs LL
    15. mattamort: Chancellor of the forge, Leyline of the Meek, Great Furnace, Kuldotha rebirth WL
    16. Serguei: Underground Sea;Sanctum of Stone Fangs;Energy Field;Sheltered Valley LL
    17. Tylert: Leyline of the meek, Chancellor of the forge, Great furnace, Kuldotha rebirth WL
    18. jhhdk: Urza's Mine, Urza's Power Plant, Urza's Tower, Karn Liberated LL

Total: 15 points

I need to start spending some actual time on my decks. Submitting the correct Nexus, Blinkmoth Nexus, would have gained me a ton more points.
    Though I did completely misread the meta, not expecting all those Pox and Smallpox decks.
    Last edited by Asthereal; 06-27-2021 at 11:57 AM.
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post
    Asthereal scores for round 6:

1. Asthereal (TO): Underground Sea, Inkmoth Nexus, Sleeper Agent, Energy Field <-me
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post

Reeplcheep lists ​ ​ ​ “ ​ LL ? ​ “ ​ ​ ​ for this, but it seems to me that Reeplcheep gets at least one win here.

OTP Reeplcheep: Bazaar of Baghdad, Basking Rootwalla, Basking Rootwalla, Vengevine
    OTD Asthereal (TO): Underground Sea, Inkmoth Nexus, Sleeper Agent, Energy Field

T1: ​ ​ ​ Reeplcheep goes off and attacks for 4. ​ [R=20,A=16]

T1:
    Asthereal plays a land and possibly Sleeper Agent.
    Inkmoth Nexus can’t attack this turn, both due to summoning sickness
    and because the only way to get mana for it would require tapping it.
    Asthereal loses 2 life to the round rule. ​ [R=20,A=14]

T2:
    If Reeplcheep got Sleeper Agent, then Reeplcheep takes 2 damage from it.
    Reeplcheep attacks with everything, for 6 or 9 depending on whether Reeplcheep got Sleeper Agent.
    Inkmoth Nexus can’t block, since the only way to get mana for it would require tapping it.
    [ ​ ​ ​ R >= 18 ​ , ​ A <= 8 ​ ​ ​ ]

Inkmoth Nexus doesn’t cause loss of life, Sleeper Agent only deals damage
    during Reeplcheep’s turns, and Energy Field doesn’t stop the round rule,
    so Asthereal would lose to the round rule in Asthereal’s T5 end step.
    Inkmoth Nexus can’t sufficiently poison Reeplcheep before then,
    and Reeplcheep only loses 12 life before then, so Asthereal loses.

3. Reeplcheep: Bazaar of Baghdad, Basking Rootwalla, Basking Rootwalla, Vengevine

I expected a bunch of pox or smallpox so I played the anti-discard aggro deck. The reach also helps my decks a bunch.
    With the help of the round rule I kill a goldfish t3 OTP to beat the more Durdley decks.
    4. Phasmoid: Lotus Bloom, Lotus Bloom, Barren Glory, Noxious Revival
    I goldfish on t3 WW 6-0
    I see that you have not yet updated your results-post, even though

You are correct that I can’t play around the gy hate.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Quote Originally Posted by Phasmoid View Post
    Reeplcheep lists ​ ​ ​ “ ​ LL ? ​ “ ​ ​ ​ for this, but it seems to me that Reeplcheep gets at least one win here.

OTP Reeplcheep: Bazaar of Baghdad, Basking Rootwalla, Basking Rootwalla, Vengevine
    OTD Asthereal (TO): Underground Sea, Inkmoth Nexus, Sleeper Agent, Energy Field

T1: ​ ​ ​ Reeplcheep goes off and attacks for 4. ​ [R=20,A=16]

T1:
    Asthereal plays a land and possibly Sleeper Agent.
    Inkmoth Nexus can’t attack this turn, both due to summoning sickness
    and because the only way to get mana for it would require tapping it.
    Asthereal loses 2 life to the round rule. ​ [R=20,A=14]

T2:
    If Reeplcheep got Sleeper Agent, then Reeplcheep takes 2 damage from it.
    Reeplcheep attacks with everything, for 6 or 9 depending on whether Reeplcheep got Sleeper Agent.
    Inkmoth Nexus can’t block, since the only way to get mana for it would require tapping it.
    [ ​ ​ ​ R >= 18 ​ , ​ A <= 8 ​ ​ ​ ]

Inkmoth Nexus doesn’t cause loss of life, Sleeper Agent only deals damage
    during Reeplcheep’s turns, and Energy Field doesn’t stop the round rule,
    so Asthereal would lose to the round rule in Asthereal’s T5 end step.
    Inkmoth Nexus can’t sufficiently poison Reeplcheep before then,
    and Reeplcheep only loses 12 life before then, so Asthereal loses.
    I hadn't done the math. Just copied the results from most of my opponents. Busy weekend.
    Let's have a look at OTP:

A: Sea, Agent, A=18
    R: R=18, combo, attack with Vine and Agent, A=11
    A: Energy Field, A=9
    R: R=14
    A: A=7
    R: R=10
    A: A=5
    R: R=6
    A: A=3
    R: R=2
    A: A=1
    R: R=dieded

So looks like it's 3-3.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Not all results are in yet, and I manually calculated a few disagreements from the sheet, but this should be more or less correct.

Standings for round 6:
    1. GoblinSmashmaster: 84 - 4,9
    2. mattamort: 78 - 4,6
    2. Tylert: 78 - 4,6
    4. Phasmoid: 63 - 3,7
    4. FTW: 63 - 3,7
    6. Reeplcheep: 60 - 3,5
    6. PJim: 60 - 3,5
    8. alphastryk: 54 - 3,2
    8. silkster: 54 - 3,2
    10. RoosterCocoa: 46 - 2,7
    11. H: 45 - 2,6
    12. Serguei: 43 - 2,5
    13. dte: 42 - 2,5
    14. maxx!: 40 - 2,4
    15. jhhdk: 27 - 1,6
    16. shiftyhomunculus: 24 - 1,4
    17. Wrath of Pie: 23 - 1,4
    18. Asthereal (TO): 15 - 0,9

Which leads to these bannings, which look safe to lock in for next round:
    Chancellor of the forge
    Great Furnace
    Grief
    Kuldotha rebirth
    Leyline of the Meek
    Undying Evil
    Vampire of the Dire Moon

Our season standings look as follows:
    1. Tylert: 24,7
    2. Serguei: 22,7
    3. GoblinSmashmaster: 20,7
    4. dte: 20,5
    5. mattamort: 20,5
    6. silkster: 20,4
    7. FTW: 20,4
    8. maxx!: 18,3
    9. PJim: 17,8
    10. alphastryk: 16,3
    11. RoosterCocoa: 14,8
    12. Reeplcheep: 14,3
    13. Wrath of Pie: 13,1
    14. jhhdk: 10,1
    15. Asthereal (TO): 8,9
    16. Phasmoid: 7,9
    17. H: 7,4
    18. shiftyhomunculus: 3,1

So yeah, I'm on my way down. Tylert has managed to increate his lead, but the season is still long.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Note: Reep has already sent me a deck for next round. If you like, you can send me a new one that I can't meta against.
    Second note: Modern Horizons 2 has officially released and become tourney legal on the 26th, so that's also legal for us now, as long as the cards haven't gotten banned yet, somehow. So don't forget to check those cards.

ROUND 7 OF SEASON 10: DEVIANT LEGACY BANNATHON has started.

This round we play Magical Metal: When an artifact enters the battlefield, its controller may add one mana of the color of his or her choice to their mana pool. (The controller of the artifact that triggers this ability is considered to be the controller of the trigger itself.)

I have PM'ed myself my deck for round 7, so you can start sending me your decks.

DEADLINE: Wednesday the 30th of June at 11:00AM Central European Time.
    (That's my time zone. Pacific Time it'll probably be something like Tuesday night a bit past midnight, so keep that in mind.)

PLEASE NOTE:
    The way you send your deck to me matters. Please send it in the way described below, so it doesn't cost me an hour of editing before I can post all the decks.
    Please send your deck as follows: Swamp, Swamp, Dauthi Slayer, Black Knight.
    So with card tags around each card, and not above eachother, and with your Username and 4CB S10R07 in the topic.
    Don't forget to keep an eye on the banned list. You'll find it in the second post of the thread, or in our Google Spreadsheet.

After the deadline has passed, I will post all decks on the forum here, and you can start puzzling out your scores.
    If you have any questions, please read the first two posts of this thread first. If you can't find the answer there, drop a message here. We'll answer a.s.a.p.

Happy deck building!

Thread Information