Page 244 of 332 FirstFirst ... 144194234240241242243244245246247248254294 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,880 of 6623

Thread: 4 Card Blind

Re: 4 Card Blind

14. PJim: Leyline of the Void, Maze of Ith, Icatian Store, Karn Liberated
    I didn't want to lose to Bombardment, and I didn't want to lose to Leyline, which left my options feeling pretty limited.

Against all the Bombardment decks I need to restart the game twice, having stolen Bombardment first time so you can't hide your creatures from Karn. Fortunately that doesn't appear to be more complicated in any matches I see.

vs

1. Asthereal (TO): Plains, Mishra's Factory, Giant Killer, Swords to Plowshares // 6-0, Plenty of time to resolve Karn
    2. Wrath of Pie: Taiga, Mishra's Factory, Young Wolf, Goblin Bombardment // 6-0, Plenty of time to resolve Karn
    3. Reeplcheep: Crystal Vein, Arcbound Ravager, Clockwork Beetle, Leyline of the Void // 6-0, Maze handles Ravager
    4. alphastryk: Leyline of the Void, Unmask, Subterranean Hangar, Shriekmaw // 2-2, Unmask takes Karn, Maze handles Shriekmaw.
    5. dte: Tarnished citadel, Death's shadow, Tinder Wall, Lodestone golem // 6-0, Fortunately you need Wall twice for Golem, so Maze handles Shadow.
    6. Phasmoid: Phyrexian Walker, Swamp, Culling the Weak, Mana Skimmer // 6-0, Maze handles it.
    7. jhhdk: Forest, Tinder Wall, Young Wolf, Goblin Bombardment // 6-0, Leyline, Maze.
    8. Tylert: Leyline of the void, Rishadan port, Mutavault, Chronomaton // 2-2, Port locks Karn out, Maze handles Chrono.
    9. shiftyhomunculus: Tropical Island, Young Wolf, Daze, Nature's Claim // 6-0, I might lose Leyline, but Maze doesn't care.
    10. RoosterCocoa: Subterranean Hangar, Phyrexian Obliterator, Faerie Macabre, Murderous Rider // 2-2, Edit: Forgot Rider can kill Planeswalkers. Agree on your drawing logic.
    11. maxx!: Forest, Tinder Wall, Narnam Renegade, Collective Defiance // 2-2, I'll get Maze but I'll lose Karn.
    12. mattamort: Leyline of the void, Unmask, Peat bog, Bitterblossom // 0-6, I can play Karn, but he can't do anything useful against a pile of Faeries.
    13. Serguei: Peat Bog, BitterBlossom, Unmask, Surgical extraction // 0-6, Now I can't even play Karn.
    15. silkster: Tinder Farm, Narnam Renegade, Goblin Bombardment, Leyline of Sanctity // 6-0, Leyline, Maze.
    16. GoblinSmashmaster: Taiga, Tinder Wall, Collective Defiance, Crashing Footfalls // 0-6, Two creatures and no Karn.
    17. FTW: Leyline of the Void, Badlands, Bloodhall Ooze, Duress // 2-2, Maze but no Karn.

58 points.

Quote Originally Posted by PJim View Post
    vs
    Quote Originally Posted by PJim View Post
    11. maxx!: Forest, Tinder Wall, Narnam Renegade, Collective Defiance // 2-2, I'll get Maze but I'll lose Karn.

How will you get Maze when you are OTD?

maxx!'s T1 :

Forest
    Tinder Wall
    sacrifice Tinder Wall to add
    Persist returns Tinder Wall
    sacrifice Tinder Wall to add another
    cast Collective Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Phasmoid View Post
    vs

How will you get Maze when you are OTD?

maxx!'s T1 :

Forest
    Tinder Wall
    sacrifice Tinder Wall to add
    Persist returns Tinder Wall
    sacrifice Tinder Wall to add another
    cast Collective Defiance
    Leyline of the Void prevents Tinder Wall from coming back with persist, so the earliest I can cast Collective Defiance is my second turn, after untapping my Forest.

Oh, yes.
    With my track record on these, I'm probably wrong about the following too ​ ^_^ ,
    but at least I don't see anyone having pointed out an error in what I was thinking for
    OTP jhhdk vs Reeplcheep OTD
    (on the previous page).

I believe I made a conditional formatting formula to automatically
    red-highlight inconsistent match-entries in the spreadsheet.
    Since there might be an error, I did not apply it to our actual results grid.
    Instead, I set up the 4x4 area from W21 to Z25 inclusive
    as a testing area for the conditional formatting formula.
    Please try out values in that 3x3 "results grid" to see if you encounter any issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Phasmoid View Post
    Oh, yes.
    With my track record on these, I'm probably wrong about the following too ​ ^_^ ,
    but at least I don't see anyone having pointed out an error in what I was thinking for
    OTP jhhdk vs Reeplcheep OTD
    (on the previous page).
    Reeplcheep doesn't need Ravager to win as long as Tinder Wall is gone. If jhhdk plays Bombardment and shoots Ravager, then Beetle can keep recurring and attacking as a 1/1. If jhhdk doesn't, he can't stop Ravager from growing.

After finding so much t1 kill with protection from STP. We had to find a solution the opponent goes off.
    First LL comes to mind and after with the versatility of sugical+ unmask I came to
    13. Serguei: Peat Bog;BitterBlossom;Unmask;Surgical extraction
    Because I did not want to have a lonely threat vulnerable to removals

But it was years I did not see a faerie macabre ( legacy tournaments were a long long long time ago now) but it would have been the perfect choice here instead

1. Asthereal (TO): Plains, Mishra's Factory, Giant Killer, Swords to Plowshares
    Bitterblossom is unbeatable for you.
    WW 6pts -> 6pts

2. Wrath of Pie: Taiga, Mishra's Factory, Young Wolf, Goblin Bombardment
    OTP Unmask young wolf and BB beats easily mishras factory

OTD it is more complex
    T1 wolf
    T1 Peat bog
    T2 mishra attack with wolf S19
    T2 Bitterblossom
    T3 Attack with wolf and mishra S16
    T3 1 token S15
    T4 attack with both block wolf surgical it by paying B (peatbog untap) S13
    T4 1 token s12
    T5 attack mishra s10
    T6 2 token s9
    T7 attack mishra trade
    T7 1 token s8
    T8 attack trade
    T8 1 token s7
    T9 nothing
    t9 1 token attacks 1 just created S6-Wrath of Pie19
    T10 nothing
    t10 2 tokens attack 1 just created S5-Wrath of Pie17
    T11 nothing
    t11 3 tokens attack 1 just created S4-Wrath of Pie14
    T12 nothing
    t12 4 tokens attack 1 just created S3-Wrath of Pie10
    T13 nothing
    t13 5 tokens attack 1 just created S2-Wrath of Pie05
    T14 nothing
    t14 6 tokens attack 1 just created S1-Wrath of Pie-1

Just in time but it should be enough

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of Pie View Post
    Are we aligned ?
    I think it is WW for me

6pts -> 12pts

3. Reeplcheep: Crystal Vein, Arcbound Ravager, Clockwork Beetle, Leyline of the Void
    OTP I unmask ravager and that's it :0

OTD T1 you have the choice to either play ravager or clockwork.
    If you play Ravagger I will have surgical to manage the loop and avoid the draw
    If you play clockwork I unmask ravager

So WW 6 pts -> 18 pts

4. alphastryk: Leyline of the Void, Unmask, Subterranean Hangar, Shriekmaw
    OTP I unmask your unmask and wins withBB
    OTD you unmask BB and I unmask shriekmaw for a draw

WD 4 pts -> 22pts

5. dte: Tarnished citadel, Death's shadow, Tinder Wall, Lodestone golem
    OTP I unmask tinder wall and races you with BB pretty easily
    OTD
    T1 17 you play wall and try to go of for lodstone and I surgical - S18
    T1 Peat Bog
    T2 14-18
    T2 BitterBlossom
    T3 11-18 Shadow 2/2
    T3 11-17 1 Token
    T4 Attack deal 2 or 5 -> 8-12 or 11-15
    T4 I create a new token which will be blocking DS and loose a point of life each turn, and I will be able to win the race with attacking tokens

WW 6 pts -> 28 pts

6. Phasmoid: Phyrexian Walker, Swamp, Culling the Weak, Mana Skimmer
    OTP unmask your threat and wins
    OTD I will not be able to play anything

WL 3 pts -> 31 pts

7. jhhdk: Forest, Tinder Wall, Young Wolf, Goblin Bombardment
    you cannot play both WOlf and bombardement in same turn so i un mask the other and wins the race with BB

WW 6 pts -> 37 pts

8. Tylert: Leyline of the void, Rishadan port, Mutavault, Chronomaton
    Quote Originally Posted by Tylert View Post
    13. Serguei: OTP, I can play chronomaton and port so that you don't play anything at all. OTD, you can unmask chronomaton, and bitterblossom outraces mutavault I think. 3-3
    WL 3 pts -> 40 pts

9. shiftyhomunculus: Tropical Island, Young Wolf, Daze, Nature's Claim
    Quote Originally Posted by shiftyhomunculus View Post
    12. mattamort. 3-3. OTP, I think I win. I Young Wolf on turn 1. Even if you then Unmask me (you'd need to pitch Leyline, having not started it, otherwise you don't have a way to make bodies), whichever card you don't take will deal with Bitterblossom before it can make a token and I beat down with Wolf. OTD, you can Unmask to take Young Wolf and I have no win condition, so I lose.
    13. serguei. 3-3. I think this is the same situation as mattamort. Extraction is redundant when I'm OTP, as you can't kill Young Wolf.
    I am so sad to disagree but you are wrong XD
    I cannot do anything agains your deck same for mattamamort.
    OTP we can only unmask your threat to draw. and you have all the answer to win vs BB. It looks like you designed your deck to beat mine XD

DL 1 pt -> 41 pts

10. RoosterCocoa: Subterranean Hangar, Phyrexian Obliterator, Faerie Macabre, Murderous Rider
    After making all the cases It appears that taking Obliterator is mandatory with unmask to win.

Let s count when I am OTD

T1 Subterranean Hangar
    T1 unmask obliterator , peat bog

T2 1 counter
    T2 BB

T3 2 counters
    T3 1 token S19-R20

T4 3 counters
    T4 1 token attack with 1 S18-R19

If you play Fae
    T5 faerie
    T5 3 tokens S17-R19

T6 1 counter
    T6 4 tokens s16-R19

T7 2 counters
    T7 5 tokens S15-R19

T8 3 counters
    T8 6 tokens S14-R19

T9 rider
    T9 7 tokens S13-R19

T10 attack with rider and bloc 5 tokens. 1 Counter S13-R21
    T10 6 tokens S12-R21

T11 2 counters
    T11 7 tokens S11-R21

T12 3 counters
    T12 8 tokens S10-R21

T13 Rider
    T13 9 tokens S9-R21

T14 1 counter. attack with rider. 7 tokens S9-R23
    T14 1 new token + 1 token in defense attack with 6 tokens 1 blocked and killed S8 -R18

T15 2 counters
    T15 1 new token + 1 token in defense attack with 6 tokens 1 blocked and killed S7 -R13

T16 3 counters
    T16 1 new token + 1 token in defense attack with 6 tokens 1 blocked and killed S6 -R8

T17 rider
    T17 8 tokens S5 -R8

T18 attack with rider 1counter 6 tokens S5-R10
    T18 1 new token attacck with 6 tokens S04-R5

T19 attack with rider 1 counter 6 tokens S5-R10
    T189 1 new token attack with 6 tokens S03-R0

it is a WW for me

WW 6 pts -> 47pts

11. maxx!: Forest, Tinder Wall, Narnam Renegade, Collective Defiance
    OTP unmask tinder wall then BB races easily

OTD you cannot go collective and BB races easiliy once again

WW 6 pts -> 53pts

12. mattamort: Leyline of the void, Unmask, Peat bog, Bitterblossom
    Nice find

DD 2pts -> 55 pts

Unmask Karn then win both OTP and OTD

WW 6 pts -> 61 pts

15. silkster: Tinder Farm, Narnam Renegade, Goblin Bombardment, Leyline of Sanctity
    Surgical will manage the persit triggers and BB will win

WW 6 pts -> 67 pts

16. GoblinSmashmaster: Taiga, Tinder Wall, Collective Defiance, Crashing Footfalls
    I can only unmask crashing OTP to draw

LD 1 pts -> 68 pts

17. FTW: Leyline of the Void, Badlands, Bloodhall Ooze, Duress
    Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    13. Serguei: Same as mattamort. OTP T1 Ooze races Bitterblossom. OTD you must Unmask Ooze to not lose, then Duress takes Bitterblossom to draw. WD 4-1
    DL 1 pts -> 69 pts

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by shiftyhomunculus View Post
    I think I actually only draw when you're OTD - Walker persists as a -1/2 and I can't attack through that, nor can I kill Young Wolf to make it a 2/2.

I would, however, have beaten a Memnite. ;)
    Instead, can't you Daze the Walker, forcing Phasmoid to tap the land, and then Claim Walker on your turn? When you're OTP you should win this.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Asthereal's results for round 5:

1. Asthereal (TO): Plains, Mishra's Factory, Giant Killer, Swords to Plowshares <-me, going waaaay offbeat
    2. Wrath of Pie: Taiga, Mishra's Factory, Young Wolf, Goblin Bombardment LL 0-6
    3. Reeplcheep: Crystal Vein, Arcbound Ravager, Clockwork Beetle, Leyline of the Void WW 6-0
    4. alphastryk: Leyline of the Void, Unmask, Subterranean Hangar, Shriekmaw WW 6-0
    (You Unmask Plow. I play lands and attack with Factory until you drop Maw for no value (either as 2/1 or even more slowly as 3/2). If you attack, I can attack back and win the race. So you keep Maw back. I attack, you block and we both persist. You into a 2/1, me into a 1/1 land. Then I cast Killer, allowing me to win the race.)
    5. dte: Tarnished citadel, Death's shadow, Tinder Wall, Lodestone golem DD 2-2
    (I can Plow Golem, and eternally tap Shadow with Killer. I don't see a better line.)
    6. Phasmoid: Phyrexian Walker, Swamp, Culling the Weak, Mana Skimmer WW 6-0
    7. jhhdk: Forest, Tinder Wall, Young Wolf, Goblin Bombardment LL 0-6
    (I don't see how I can time Plow, making you sac the Wolf without being able to keep the combo going. Might be wrong, but I think Plow isn't good enough here.)
    8. Tylert: Leyline of the void, Rishadan port, Mutavault, Chronomaton WD 4-1
    (I cast Killer as soon as I can. Only then do I Plow Chrono. Now if you Port my Factory, I can attack with Killer and nibble on your life total. If you don't, I can attack with Factory, which trade with Muta. Muta comes back as 1/1. From here I can attack with the 1/2 Killer. OTP this is fast enough for the win, OTD I have to take the draw.)
    9. shiftyhomunculus: Tropical Island, Young Wolf, Daze, Nature's Claim WW 6-0
    10. RoosterCocoa: Subterranean Hangar, Phyrexian Obliterator, Faerie Macabre, Murderous Rider LL 0-6 (did not plan for this..)
    11. maxx!: Forest, Tinder Wall, Narnam Renegade, Collective Defiance LL 0-6 (good deck!)
    12. mattamort: Leyline of the void, Unmask, Peat bog, Bitterblossom LL 0-6
    13. Serguei: Peat Bog;BitterBlossom;Unmask;Surgical extraction LL 0-6 (didn't expect Blossom at all...)
    14. PJim: Leyline of the Void, Maze of Ith, Icatian Store, Karn Liberated LL 0-6 (can't stop Walkers)
    15. silkster: Tinder Farm, Narnam Renegade, Goblin Bombardment, Leyline of Sanctity WW 6-0 Overlooked the fact that you can't play your cards in a favorable order.
    16. GoblinSmashmaster: Taiga, Tinder Wall, Collective Defiance, Crashing Footfalls LL 0-6
    17. FTW: Leyline of the Void, Badlands, Bloodhall Ooze, Duress DD 2-2

Total: 38 points, disagreements settled
    Last edited by Asthereal; 06-22-2021 at 07:15 PM.
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post
    4. alphastryk: Leyline of the Void, Unmask, Subterranean Hangar, Shriekmaw WW 6-0 <-disagreement here
    (You Unmask Plow. I play lands and attack with Factory until you drop Maw for no value (either as 2/1 or even more slowly as 3/2). If you attack, I can attack back and win the race. So you keep Maw back. I attack, you block and we both persist. You into a 2/1, me into a 1/1 land. Then I cast Killer, allowing me to win the race.)
    Your results make sense, will update the spreadsheet.

Jun 2021
    London, UK

Quote Originally Posted by Serguei View Post
    I am so sad to disagree but you are wrong XD
    I cannot do anything agains your deck same for mattamamort.
    OTP we can only unmask your threat to draw. and you have all the answer to win vs BB. It looks like you designed your deck to beat mine XD
    You're quite right, thanks for pointing it out! Somehow missed that I could deny your win condition too OTD. I've updated my results post and the spreadsheet accordingly.

Sep 2011

1. Asthereal (TO): Plains, Mishra's Factory, Giant Killer, Swords to Plowshares <-me, going waaaay offbeat
    8. Tylert: Leyline of the void, Rishadan port, Mutavault, Chronomaton WW 6-0 <-disagreement here
    (I cast Killer as soon as I can. Only then do I Plow Chrono. Now if you Port my Factory, I can attack with Killer and nibble on your life total. If you don't, I can attack with Factory, which would trade with Muta in two instances. I have 3 power in play, you have 2. So I don't agree with your original assessment.)
    This makes more sense to me than Tylert's analysis.

He has Factory as a 2/1, which may be the error. 2/2 Factory forces trade with 2/2 Mutavault, both persist and trade again, and then 1/2 Giant Killer eventually breaks the stalemate. (Porting Factory loses to Giant Killer beatdown)

The lifegain from StP does not matter enough to force a draw, because Asthereal can attack back with +1 power (3 or 2) if Mutavault attacks. That extra attack power is more than the StP life.

GrimGrin and Glissa are in a boat...

Jan 2013
    French Riviera

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    This makes more sense to me than Tylert's analysis.

He has Factory as a 2/1, which may be the error. 2/2 Factory forces trade with 2/2 Mutavault, both persist and trade again, and then 1/2 Giant Killer eventually breaks the stalemate. (Porting Factory loses to Giant Killer beatdown)

The lifegain from StP does not matter enough to force a draw, because Asthereal can attack back with +1 power (3 or 2) if Mutavault attacks. That extra attack power is more than the StP life.
    I have leyline of the void guys.... Factory doesn't come back.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Quote Originally Posted by Tylert View Post
    I have leyline of the void guys.... Factory doesn't come back.
    Right, Leyline. All my other oponents pitch that one to Unmask so I kinda forgot about it.

So OTP I go:
    A: Plains, Killer
    T: Muta, Chrono
    A: Factory, attack for 1, T=19, Plow Chrono, T=20
    T: Port (now if you attack for 2, I attack back for 3 and win, if you Port, I attack for 1 and also win, so you wait)
    A: Attack with Factory, you block and trade, Muta comes back as 1/1
    T: Can't attack yet, as Killer is 1/2 and your guy is 1/1, so you wait
    A: Attack with 1/2, you go to 19 first
    T: Attack back, now I go to 19
    And I win this race.

OTD you're a turn faster, so I can't win the race and have to go for the draw.
    4-1?
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

GrimGrin and Glissa are in a boat...

Jan 2013
    French Riviera

Right, Leyline. All my other oponents pitch that one to Unmask so I kinda forgot about it.

So OTP I go:
    A: Plains, Killer
    T: Muta, Chrono
    A: Factory, attack for 1, T=19, Plow Chrono, T=20
    T: Port (now if you attack for 2, I attack back for 3 and win, if you Port, I attack for 1 and also win, so you wait)
    A: Attack with Factory, you block and trade, Muta comes back as 1/1
    T: Can't attack yet, as Killer is 1/2 and your guy is 1/1, so you wait
    A: Attack with 1/2, you go to 19 first
    T: Attack back, now I go to 19
    And I win this race.

OTD you're a turn faster, so I can't win the race and have to go for the draw.
    4-1?
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Serguei View Post

10. RoosterCocoa: Subterranean Hangar, Phyrexian Obliterator, Faerie Macabre, Murderous Rider
    After making all the cases It appears that taking Obliterator is mandatory with unmask to win.

Let s count when I am OTD

T1 Subterranean Hangar
    T1 unmask obliterator , peat bog

T2 1 counter
    T2 BB

T3 2 counters
    T3 1 token S19-R20

T4 3 counters
    T4 1 token attack with 1 S18-R19

If you play Fae
    T5 faerie
    T5 3 tokens S17-R19

T6 1 counter
    T6 4 tokens s16-R19

T7 2 counters
    T7 5 tokens S15-R19

T8 3 counters
    T8 6 tokens S14-R19

T9 rider
    T9 7 tokens S13-R19

T10 attack with rider and bloc 5 tokens. 1 Counter S13-R21
    T10 6 tokens S12-R21

T11 2 counters
    T11 7 tokens S11-R21

T12 3 counters
    T12 8 tokens S10-R21

T13 Rider
    T13 9 tokens S9-R21

T14 1 counter. attack with rider. 7 tokens S9-R23
    T14 1 new token + 1 token in defense attack with 6 tokens 1 blocked and killed S8 -R18
    I stack the triggers to let Rider persist on turns 10 and 14 instead of putting it back in my library, which I think would do enough chip damage or kill enough of your tokens that I might win?

Quote Originally Posted by alphastryk View Post
    Instead, can't you Daze the Walker, forcing Phasmoid to tap the land, and then Claim Walker on your turn? When you're OTP you should win this.
    I don't see how that would help shiftyhomunculus against me at all.

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by alphastryk View Post

Homunculus OTP
    H: Wolf
    P: Walker. Any attempt at Culling or Mana Skimmer loses to Daze.

H: Claim the Walker. -1/2
    P: Pass. Any attempt at Culling or Mana Skimmer loses to Daze.

H: Cannot attack 1/1 into -1/2.
    Draw

Dazing the Walker doesn't stop that line. The issue is that Walker > deck.

Phasmoid OTP
    P: Walker. Culling. Mana Skimmer
    H: Wolf

P: Skimmer taps land forever and races Wolf

DL 1-4 for Shifty
    (WD 4-1 for Phasmoid)

Quote Originally Posted by RoosterCocoa View Post
    I stack the triggers to let Rider persist on turns 10 and 14 instead of putting it back in my library, which I think would do enough chip damage or kill enough of your tokens that I might win?
    I dont think this line works as well if we decide to attack earlier and let rider as 1/2 forever.

T10 attack with rider and bloc 5 tokens. Rider persists as 1/2. 1 Counter S13-R21
    T10 6 tokens S12-R21

T11 attack 1/2 S11-R22
    T11 1 New token, Attack with 6 Tokens, 1 is blocked S10-R17

T12 attack 1/2 S9-R18
    T12 1 New token, Attack with 6 Tokens, 1 is blocked S8-R13

T13 attack 1/2 S7-R14
    T13 1 New token, Attack with 6 Tokens, 1 is blocked S6-R9

T14 attack 1/2 S5-R10
    T14 1 New token, Attack with 6 Tokens, 1 is blocked S4-R5

T15 attack 1/2 S3-R6
    T15 Attack with 5 Tokens, 2 are kept for block on turn16, S2-R2

T16 attack 1/2, block with token S2-R3
    T16 Upkpeep go to S1-R3, attack with all token S1-R-2 Serguei wins

Attacking or not attacking with Faerie is identical as we always blocks with the summoning sick token, and you kill one token per turn either by blocking / attacking. The only turn it changes is the last one since we have to block both creatures, otherwise we would die to BB.

Example without Faerie attack
    T11 attack 1/2 6 tokens S11-R22
    T11 1 New token, Attack with 6 Tokens, 1 is blocked, 6 Token left S10-R17

Example with Faerie attack
    T11 attack 1/2 + Faerie, Faerie is blocked 5 tokens left S11-R22
    T11 1 New token, Attack with 5 Tokens, None is blocked, 6 Token left S10-R17

As usual, we first find turn 1 decks, all of them died to GY Hard, so GY Hate would be very popular.

From there, I had two options : The best GY deck or The best anti gy deck. I loved Chancellor G, Tinder Wall, Force of vigor and Golem but it had two issues, losing to some combo on turn 1 (but decent vs bombardment)+ losing to people that would play other hate than leyline. So lets join the LL side.

Many options available from very aggro (with DS mostly) to very control, we ended up in the middle.

12. mattamort: Leyline of the void, Unmask, Peat bog, Bitterblossom

The entries:
    1. Asthereal (TO): Plains, Mishra's Factory, Giant Killer, Swords to Plowshares
    Bitterblossom is unbeatable for you.
    WW 6pts -> 6pts

2. Wrath of Pie: Taiga, Mishra's Factory, Young Wolf, Goblin Bombardment
    OTP Unmask young wolf and BB beats easily mishras factory
    OTD Leyline in Play
    T1 Wolf M20-W20
    T2 Peat Bog M20-W20
    T3 Mishra M19-W20
    T4 BB M19-W20
    T5 Attack wolf + Mishra M16-W20
    T6 BB creates Token M15-W20
    T7 Attack wolf + Mishra, Wolf is blocked and is exiled M13-W20
    T8 BB creates Token M12-W20
    T9 Attack Mishra M10-W20
    T10 BB creates Token (2 Tokens) M9-W20
    T11 Attack trade M9-W20
    T12 BB creates Token (1 Token) M8-W20
    T13 Nothing
    T14 BB creates Token (1+1 Token) M7-W19
    T15 Nothing
    T16 BB creates Token (2+1 Token) M6-W17
    T13 Nothing
    T14 BB creates Token (3+1 Token) M5-W14
    T16 BB creates Token (4+1 Token) M4-W10
    T18 BB creates Token (5+1 Token) M3-W5
    T20 BB creates Token (6+1 Token) M3-W-1

I think it is WW for me
    6pts -> 12pts

3. Reeplcheep: Crystal Vein, Arcbound Ravager, Clockwork Beetle, Leyline of the Void
    OTP I unmask ravager and that's it :0
    OTD, Leyline is played
    T1, Vein, sac for ravager is not an option since BB easily beats a 1/1, so Beetle it is
    T2, Peat Bog
    T3, Ravager, attack with beetle M19-R20
    T4, BitterBlossom
    T5, Ravager Sac Bettle, attack for 2, M17-R20
    T6, BB create token (1 Token) M16-W20
    T7, attack for 2, M14-R20
    T8, BB create token (2 Token) M13-W20
    T9, attack for 2, blocked M13-R20

Since I start with higher life total than vs Wrath, I win here as well

WW
    6pts -> 18pts

4. alphastryk: Leyline of the Void, Unmask, Subterranean Hangar, Shriekmaw
    OTP I unmask your unmask and wins withBB
    OTD you unmask BB and I unmask shriekmaw for a draw

WD 4 pts -> 22pts

5. dte: Tarnished citadel, Death's shadow, Tinder Wall, Lodestone golem
    I play Leyline
    OTD
    T0 Leyline, you can not play golem
    T1 Citadel M20-D17
    T2 Peat Bog
    T3 Citadel M20-D14
    T4 BitterBlossom
    T5 11-20 Shadow 2/2 M20-D11
    T6 BB creates Token (1 Token) M19-D11
    T7 Attack with DS deal 2 or 5 leading to -> M14-D8 or M17-D11
    T8 BB creates Token (1+1 Token) M18-D10 or M13-D7
    From there I blocked, with the untapped token and we lose 1 life each turn

WW -> 28Pts

OTP : Unmask on Skimmer
    OTD : I cant answer Skimmer

WL -> 31Pts

7. jhhdk: Forest, Tinder Wall, Young Wolf, Goblin Bombardment
    Leyline is played
    OTD
    T0 Leyline
    T1 Wolf
    T2 Peat Bog
    T3 Wall + Attack M19-J20
    T4 BitterBlossom
    T5 Bombardment + Attack M18-J20
    T6, BB create token (1 Token) M17-W20
    T7 Attack, Trade and BB wins from here

WW -> 37Pts

8. Tylert: Leyline of the void, Rishadan port, Mutavault, Chronomaton
    OTD : I can never cast BB
    OTP : BB beats chrono + Vault

WL -> 40 Pts

The deck designed to beat mine :D
    OTP : I can unmask wolf leading to draw
    OTD : Daze and Claim are answer to BB, cant do much

DL -> 41 Pts

See Serguei Analysis

WW -> 47Pts

11. maxx!: Forest, Tinder Wall, Narnam Renegade, Collective Defiance
    OTP unmask tinder wall then BB races easily Narnam
    OTD two options
    T0 Leyline
    T1 Forest Wall -> To threaten collective Defiance next turn
    T2 Unmask Renagade -> This is a draw
    ou
    T0 Leyline
    T1 Forest Renagate
    T2 Peat Bog
    T3 Wall
    T4 Blossom -> This is a win for me

I guess you take the draw

WD -> 51Pts

DD -> 53 Pts

Karn is unmasked, BB wins
    WW -> 59Pts

15. silkster: Tinder Farm, Narnam Renegade, Goblin Bombardment, Leyline of Sanctity
    Leyline in play
    BB beats a 1/2

WW -> 65Pts

16. GoblinSmashmaster: Taiga, Tinder Wall, Collective Defiance, Crashing Footfalls
    I can only unmask crashing OTP to draw

LD 1 pts -> 66 pts

DL 1 pts -> 67 pts

Thread Information