Page 279 of 332 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289329 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,580 of 6623

Thread: 4 Card Blind

Feb 2014

Re: 4 Card Blind

Quote Originally Posted by PJim View Post
    I think you might?

What am I missing? You play Welder, I name Neonate, you play Neonate, I name Welder. There doesn't appear to be a way to have Welder in play and Titan in the grave.
    You are not missing anything, I was.
    Thinking I don't need neonate if you make me discard, but that doesn't work indeed.

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Round 2 - AKA the deck I originally had for round 1 before I talked myself out of it. Lets see how it worked out this time.

1. Asthereal (TO): Mountain, Ancient Tomb, Bonecrusher Giant, Lupine Prototype
    OTP Golem stops your Giant Andy 2 threats beats your 1. OTD we play out our threats and stare. WL

4-1

2. Reeplcheep: plains, Simian Spirit Guide, phyrexian dreadnought, Hushbringer
    Get Trampled. LL

0-6

3. alphastryk: Ancient Tomb, Crystal Vein, Lupine Prototype, Lodestone Golem
    This is me

4. PJim: Swamp, Elvish Spirit Guide, Cabal Therapist, Mayor of Avabruck
    I think I win the race either way with 5/5s vs Mayor, but lets double check.
    OTP:
    a t1: Tomb, Prototype. (a: 18, p: 20)
    p t1: Swamp, pitch ESG, Mayor.
    a t2: Vein, Golem. Attack with Prototype. (a: 16, p: 15)
    p t2: Pass turn to flip Mayor.
    a t3: Attack (a: 16, p: 5). There's no way for you to block both threats the next turn without losing the Mayor. W
    OTD I think it plays out similarly because you want to flip Mayor as quickly as you can, its see if 1 turn is enough.
    p t1: Swamp, pitch ESG, Mayor
    a t1: Tomb, Prototype (a: 18, p: 20)
    p t2: Pass to flip Mayor
    a t2: Vein, Golem. Attack with Prototype (a: 16, p: 15)
    p t3: End step token.
    a t3: Attack with both, Golem trades with a token. (a: 16, p: 10)
    p t4: Therapist, end step token. I no longer have profitable attacks as you can always kill my Prototype and keep at least a 1/1. L

3-3

5. Wrath of Pie: Mana Confluence, Elvish Spirit Guide, Mayor of Avabruck, Granger Guildmage
    This should play out just like the match vs PJim above. WL

3-3

6. dte: Great Furnace, triplicate titan, insolent neonate, Goblin Welder
    OTP Golem stops one of Neonate or Welder and that's enough. OTD you're able to setup your Titan, which I can't beat. WL

3-3

7. FTW: Eldrazi Temple, Simian Spirit Guide, Eldrazi Mimic, Phyrexian Dreadnought
    Get Trampled. LL

0-6

8. silkster: Plains, Icatian Javelineers, Cenn's Tactician, Solitude
    OTP:
    a t1: Tomb, Prototype. (a: 18, s: 20)
    s t1: CT, Evoke Solitude to remove Prototype. (a: 23, s: 20)
    a t2: Vein, Golem
    s t2: pass (can pump CT on my EoT)
    a t3: Attack. EoT s pumps CT (2/2) (a: 23, s: 15)
    s t3: pass (can pump CT on my EoT)
    a t4 Attack. EoT s pumps CT (3/3) (a: 23, s: 10)
    s cannot make CT into a 6/6 fast enough to win, but can leave up a 3 power blocker to force the draw.
    OTD changes the math by 1 turn but it's not enough. DD

2-2

9. RoosterCocoa: Forest, Rishadan Port, Thallid, Mayor of Avabruck
    OTP, my Golem comes down on my turn 2 and your Mayor is stranded forever - that's enough.
    OTD, you're 1 turn slower that the other Mayor decks but get a chump blocker, lets see:
    r t1: Forest, Thallid
    a t1: Tomb, Prototype (a: 18, r: 20)
    r t2: Thallid (1), Port, Mayor
    a t2: Vein, Golem. Attack with Prototype (Thallid does not chump to try to make a token) (a: 18, r: 15)
    r t3: Thallid (2), Pass to flip Mayor
    a t3: Attack (a: 18, r: 5)
    r t4: Thallid (3), Saproling, Mayor token
    a t4: attack, Saproling chumps Prototype and Wolf trades with Golem. (a: 18, r: 5)
    t t5: Thallid (1), Mayor token.
    a has no profitable attacks due to Mayor + token which leaves r with a threat no matter what. L

3-3

10. maxx!: Ancient Tomb, Kazandu Refuge, Magus of the Moon, Bonecrusher Giant
    OTP Golem prevents your creatures from coming down. W
    OTD Moonman prevents Golem and Prototype does nothing if you hold Giant. L

3-3

11. GoblinSmashmaster: Ancient Tomb, Simian Spirit Guide, Magus of the Moon, Lupine Prototype
    Moonman strands my Golem, and if you hold your Prototype mine does nothing. LL

0-6

Total: 21 points by my count

Edit: Nope, stupid.

Tundra Player
    Feb 2011
    Atlanta

Quote Originally Posted by PJim View Post
    Somehow I missed this, but there is. I have Therapist in hand, and make a wolf. If you attack with both, Therapist chump blocks and the 3/3 wolf trades with Golem. From there I make a wolf each turn. I can't actually block Prototype with Wolf+Mayor next turn, because the wolf would drop to 2/2 after Mayor dies, but I can keep chump blocking with Wolves while Mayor attacks if you keep attacking, or go wide if you don't.
    I missed that you can play Therapist on your turn 2 because Mayor will still flip after I play no spells on my turn 3. Updating this match and vs Wrath of Pie.

Edit - you can't play the Therapist through Golem, so my original logic stands.

5. Wrath of Pie: Mana Confluence, Elvish Spirit Guide, Mayor of Avabruck, Granger Guildmage

1. Asthereal (TO): Mountain, Ancient Tomb, Bonecrusher Giant, Lupine Prototype DD - I think this matchup is an excellent depiction of politics, which is appropriate with a Mayor around.
    2. Reeplcheep: plains, Simian Spirit Guide, phyrexian dreadnought, Hushbringer LL
    3. alphastryk: Ancient Tomb, Crystal Vein, Lupine Prototype, Lodestone Golem WL
    4. PJim: Swamp, Elvish Spirit Guide, Cabal Therapist, Mayor of Avabruck WD
    6. dte: Great Furnace, triplicate titan, insolent neonate, Goblin Welder WL
    7. FTW: Eldrazi Temple, Simian Spirit Guide, Eldrazi Mimic, Phyrexian Dreadnought LL
    8. silkster: Plains, Icatian Javelineers, Cenn's Tactician, Solitude LL - Conveniently lines up well against two X/1s.
    9. RoosterCocoa: Forest, Rishadan Port, Thallid, Mayor of Avabruck WW
    10. maxx!: Ancient Tomb, Kazandu Refuge, Magus of the Moon, Bonecrusher Giant WD
    11. GoblinSmashmaster: Ancient Tomb, Simian Spirit Guide, Magus of the Moon, Lupine Prototype WW

8w4d = 28 points

Granger Guildmage was good in the mirror, but I brilliantly forgot about the power of the 12/12.

OTP if I play Thallid you outrace me by Stomping it, so I don't play Thallid. If you play Bonecrusher Giant, then I can play Mayor and start making 3/3s before I die, so you don't play Bonecrusher Giant and we draw. OTD it is the same, basically. DD

OTD I can't beat a 12/12 trample. OTP I get Thallid and Port you every turn onward, so you only get Hushbringer. Because you only have a 20 turn clock, this gives me enough time to create tokens with Thallid that I outrace you. WL

OTP I play Thallid, you play Prototype, and then I Port you every turn and win with Thallid. OTD I only get Thallid before you can attack with both Prototype and Lodestone so I lose. WL

OTP I play Thallid, you play Mayor, then I play Mayor, then you play Therapist. Thallid eventually gives me enough of an advantage to push through and win. OTD you play Therapist, I play Thallid, you take my Mayor with Therapist and play Mayor and your Mayor easily beats my Thallid. WL

I don't think I can beat Granger Guildmage. LL

Nice deck! OTP I get Thallid, you get a 1/1, then I Port you every turn so you never play anything else. OTD I can't beat your combo. WL

7. FTW: Eldrazi Temple, Simian Spirit Guide, Eldrazi Mimic, Phyrexian Dreadnought
    I can't beat a 12/12 with trample on turn 1. LL

I think Javelineers being a 1/1 is enough that even though I can force you to grow Tactician on your upkeep I can't force a draw. LL

OTD you play Kazandu Refuge, then I play Thallid. If you play Magus and don't Stomp Thallid, I don't play Mayor and get enough tokens from Thallid to beat Magus. I need 3 1/1s to block Magus since otherwise I have to play Mayor and you can Stomp it as a 1/1. This means I only try to block Magus on your turn 8, so you have attacked 6 times and I am at 8. When you attack, I block with all 3 1/1s and you Stomp one of them. I then play Mayor on my turn, and you play Bonecrusher on yours. Since I am at 8, I can let one attack through, then have 3/3 tokens available to block the Bonecrusher from then on. I then overwhelm you with tokens. OTP I am faster, so it goes better for me since I can play Thallid and force you to Stomp it by Porting you every turn. WW

11. GoblinSmashmaster: Ancient Tomb, Simian Spirit Guide, Magus of the Moon, Lupine Prototype
    OTD you play Prototype, I play Thallid, you play Magus and attack me to 15, then I play Mayor. You attack me to 8, then on my upkeep Mayor flips and I get a 3/3 at the end of my turn. I can now double block and kill Prototype, and then block and trade for Magus if it attacks after that and win with Thallid. OTP it goes the same. WW

8W 2D 10L = 26

I didn't have much time this week, so even though I considered Dreadnought last week I forgot about it this time around.

maxx!: Ancient Tomb, Kazandu Refuge, Magus of the Moon, Bonecrusher Giant

Nice deck. Stomp doesn't quite let me trade Magus for Prototype, so you can just play out both your threats and I can't beat them. 0-6

I sure am glad that isn't Tocatli Honor Guard. OTP I Stomp your Hushbringer. OTD I'm too slow. 3-3

OTP I can strand Lodestone Golem in your hand with Magus, then hold my Giant to keep Prototype offline. OTD Lodestone resolves before I can play anything. 3-3

Therapist either takes my Giant or forces me to Stomp it, and Mayor beats my deck once it flips. 0-6

Granger is always fast enough to land before Magus, and can threaten a clean trade by staying back to block. OTP I can get Stomp mana before the Mayor flips, but OTD I can't and lose to wolves. 1-4

OTP Stomp gets Welder before he can do his trick. OTD I'm too slow. 3-3

Nice deck. 0-6

This one is weird. CT requires me to hold Stomp, and Javelineers can trade with Magus (via Solitude or tapping). 2-2

Pretty sure your analysis is right. 0-6

This is me :]

I have to Stomp your Magus to do anything, but I can't actually beat Prototype with my own Magus + Giant. Stare. 2-2

0+3+3+0+1+3+0+2+0+2 = 14

Pretty bad, haha.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

No results yet from Gobbo and silk, but assuming their opponents calculated the matches correctly and silk wins the head to head, these should be our standings for round 2:
    1. Reeplcheep: 49 - 4,9
    2. FTW: 42 - 4,2
    2. silkster: 42 - 4,2
    4. dte: 36 - 3,6
    5. PJim: 29 - 2,9
    6. Wrath of Pie: 28 - 2,8
    7. RoosterCocoa: 26 - 2,6
    8. Asthereal (TO): 21 - 2,1
    8. alphastryk: 21 - 2,1
    10. maxx!: 14 - 1,4
    11. GoblinSmashmaster: 8 - 0,8

Which would lead to these bannings:
    Cenn's Tactician
    Eldrazi Mimic
    Eldrazi Temple
    Hushbringer
    Icatian Javelineers
    Phyrexian Dreadnought
    Simian Spirit Guide
    Solitude

My deck is ready, but I'll wait a day or so before opening the round, in case the bannings still change. Which might invalidate my own entry for next round.

Standings for the round I'll post later. The lookups in the spreadsheet failed for some reason. Worst case I'll do it by hand. Spoiler: it's quite close at the top.
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

Ancient Tomb is jealous that Eldrazi Temple got banned first. (Very likely it's gone after the next round though.)

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of Pie View Post
    Ancient Tomb is jealous that Eldrazi Temple got banned first. (Very likely it's gone after the next round though.)
    Yeah that was a last minute change by FTW, who realized that Temple saved him 2 damage compared to Tomb.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

No more replies were posted, so I'm locking in the above bannings. Time to open up round 3.

ROUND 3 OF SEASON 11: LEGACY CREATURES & LANDS BANNATHON has started.

I have PM'ed myself my deck for round 3, so you can start sending me your decks.

DEADLINE: Wednesday the 24th of November at 11:00AM Central European Time.
    (That's my time zone. Pacific Time it'll probably be something like Tuesday night a bit past midnight, so keep that in mind.)

PLEASE NOTE:
    The way you send your deck to me matters. Please send it in the way described below, so it doesn't cost me an hour of editing before I can post all the decks.
    Please send your deck as follows: Urborg, Quicksand, Daughti Slayer, Black Knight.
    So with card tags around each card, and not above eachother, and with your Username and 4CB S11R03 in the topic.
    Don't forget to keep an eye on the banned list. You'll find it in the second post of the thread, or in our Google Spreadsheet (which I'll build shortly).

After the deadline has passed, I will post all decks on the forum here, and you can start puzzling out your scores.
    If you have any questions, please read the first two posts of this thread first. If you can't find the answer there, drop a message here. We'll answer a.s.a.p.

Happy deckbuilding!

Just checking in now. I just want to say that I'm blown away that both Magus of the Moon and Ancient Tomb somehow survived this round.

Thanks for checking my scores. I would have been overexcited and missed that Hushbringer stops Solitude, even though I almost played Hushbringer myself. I'm a little sad that I lost to Dreadnaught cause I thought I was specifically targeting it, and I had both versions in mind. Oops.

Edit: Also, that Triplicate Titan deck is super cool. It's really cool how it shrugs off Blood Moon and goes over the top of even Steel Overseers.
    Last edited by silkster; 11-24-2021 at 03:16 PM.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

The deadline has passed, and it looks like I'm missing entries from silk and maxx!
    I'll give you guys a few more hours while I do work stuff.

EDIT: silk's deck is in. Just maxx!'s to go.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

maxx! is probably busy, so let's get round 3 going.

DECKS FOR ROUND 3 OF SEASON 11: Legacy Creatures & Lands Bannathon

1. Asthereal (TO): Swamp, Cabal Therapist, Fourth Bridge Prowler, Chronomaton
    2. alphastryk: Crystal Vein, Elvish Spirit Guide, Elvish Spirit Guide, Lodestone Golem
    3. Reeplcheep: Devoted Druid, Vizier of Remedies, Savannah, Crawling Barrens
    4. Wrath of Pie: Taiga, Ancient Tomb, Mayor of Avabruck, Bonecrusher Giant
    5. dte: Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith, Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Murderous Rider
    6. GoblinSmashmaster: Ancient Tomb, Kazandu Refuge, Magus of the Moon, Bonecrusher Giant
    7. FTW: Swamp, Fourth Bridge Prowler, Mishra's Factory, Mesmeric Fiend
    8. PJim: Ancient Tomb, Walking Ballista, Lupine Prototype, Lupine Prototype
    9. RoosterCocoa: Pendelhaven, Maze of Ith, Swarm Shambler, Utopia Mycon
    10. silkster: Taiga, Granger Guildmage, Chronomaton, Mogg Fanatic

Please post your scores and cross-check with the opponents.
    I'll create a tab for the round in our Google Spreadsheet, so you can enter your scores there as well: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Asthereal's scores for round 3:

1. Asthereal (TO): Swamp, Cabal Therapist, Fourth Bridge Prowler, Chronomaton <-me
    2. alphastryk: Crystal Vein, Elvish Spirit Guide, Elvish Spirit Guide, Lodestone Golem WW
    I can cast Chrono through Golem. It grows fast enough to stop Golem, and if you don't attack, I grow to 20/20 and then attack.
    3. Reeplcheep: Devoted Druid, Vizier of Remedies, Savannah, Crawling Barrens WW
    Nice combo. OTP Therapist takes one part of the combo, Chrono wins it. OTD you can put infinite counters on a tapped Barrens, but then I Prowler Vizier, which dies.
    Now you can't make enough mana anymore to activate Barrens and have it be untapped, so I get to grow Chrono again and win it.
    4. Wrath of Pie: Taiga, Ancient Tomb, Mayor of Avabruck, Bonecrusher Giant WW
    Prowler kills Mayor. I open with Therapist so I have a threat. You have to Stomp it. Then you can cast Giant, but Chrono grows fast enough to win it.
    5. dte: Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith, Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Murderous Rider DD
    I Therapist the Rider, but then I have two threats vs. two Mazes, so we draw.
    6. GoblinSmashmaster: Ancient Tomb, Kazandu Refuge, Magus of the Moon, Bonecrusher Giant WW
    OTP I Therapist Giant and Chrono beats Magus. OTD you can Stomp the Therapist, but then Chrono still wins it. But if you don't Stomp Therapist, I use it and Chrono still wins it.
    7. FTW: Swamp, Fourth Bridge Prowler, Mishra's Factory, Mesmeric Fiend WW
    My Therapist takes your Prowler, unless you use it on the Therapist, but if you do that, Chrono wins it. My Prowler kills Fiend, unless you use Fiend on Prowler. But if you do that, Chrono again wins it.
    So I don't think you can prevent Chrono from hitting the board and taking over.
    8. PJim: Ancient Tomb, Walking Ballista, Lupine Prototype, Lupine Prototype LL
    I need Chrono to stop the Prototypes, but in order to play around Ballista I need to drop Therapist first, which makes me waaay too slow.
    9. RoosterCocoa: Pendelhaven, Maze of Ith, Swarm Shambler, Utopia Mycon LL
    EDIT: Mycon doesn't die to the Prowler, so it takes over the game while Maze stops my Chrono.
    10. silkster: Taiga, Granger Guildmage, Chronomaton, Mogg Fanatic WL
    OTP I open with Therapist. You have to Fanatic it, or it takes your Guildmage. Then I drop Chrono. If you make Chrono, I Prowler it, and my Chrono grows too fast. If you make Guildmage, I grow Chrono out of ping range and win that way.
    OTD you open with Guildmage. I have to Prowler it. Then you drop Chrono. If I drop mine, you Fanatic it. If I wait, your Chrono will grow too fast and win anyway.

Total: 35 points
    Last edited by Asthereal; 11-25-2021 at 02:18 PM.

Sep 2011

7. FTW: Swamp, Fourth Bridge Prowler, Mishra's Factory, Mesmeric Fiend

1. Asthereal (TO): OTP I play nothing on turn 1. If you play Therapist, I play Fiend taking Prowler, but then you can discard my Prowler and resolve Chrono. I have other lines, but none stop Chrono. OTD is worse. LL 0-6

2. alphastryk: I can't stop T1 Golem but I can draw with Mishra's Factory + 1/1. DD 2-2

3. Reeplcheep: OTP Mesmeric Fiend takes Druid and you just have a 2/1, which loses to my 2/2 Factory + 1/1 Prowler.
    OTD is the same thing unless you play T2 Devoted Druid. If so, Fiend takes Vizier and I beat down with a 1/1 every turn. If you block with Druid, Prowler kills it. WW 6-0

4. Wrath of Pie: OTP I play T2 Fiend taking Bonecrusher Giant. If you play Mayor, Prowler kills it before it does anything.
    OTD if you play T2 Mayor, Prowler has to kill it, then you get out Bonecrusher Giant before I can exile it. But the 4/3 still draws with Factory + 1/1. WD 4-1

5. dte: Mesmeric Fiend takes Murderous Rider before you can use either side. Then I have 3 bodies to your 2 Mazes. WW 6-0

6. GoblinSmashmaster: OTP Fiend takes Giant. You play Magus. We stare with 1/1 + 1/1 vs Magus (if you trade, Factory stares at 4/3 Giant anyway).
    OTD you can play something first. Fiend takes the other. If you played Giant, Factory draws with it. If you played Magus, same as OTP. DD 2-2

8. PJim: Edit: I can't beat Lupines if you save Ballista to trade with Fiend. LL 0-6
    9. RoosterCocoa: Prowler kills Swarm Shambler, but I can't stop Utopia Mycon. Maze can hold off my Factory and then my other creatures awkwardly can't get through Mycon. LL 0-6
    10. silkster: If you ever play Chrono, I kill it with Prowler. But your other 2 1/1 pingers can't actually get through Factory, so we draw. DD 2-2

22 points (5 wins, 7 draws, 6 loss)
    Last edited by FTW; 11-25-2021 at 04:57 PM.

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post
    1. Asthereal (TO): Swamp, Cabal Therapist, Fourth Bridge Prowler, Chronomaton <-me
    Total: 38 points
    Nice deck. I had a feeling Swamp+Fourth Bridge Prowler would be strong this round, but you found the better Prowler deck.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    Nice deck. I had a feeling Swamp+Fourth Bridge Prowler would be strong this round, but you found the better Prowler deck.
    Thanks. I was a little afraid of Lupine Prototype maybe dominating this round, which would make my choice a lot worse, but I felt this should be strong against most other strategies.

Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post
    Asthereal's scores for round 3:

9. RoosterCocoa: Pendelhaven, Maze of Ith, Swarm Shambler, Utopia Mycon WL
    OTP I open with Therapist, which takes one of the two threats. Prowler takes the other, and I have two threats vs. one Maze.
    OTD you drop both threats. I kill one with Prowler. The other takes over the game while Maze stops my Chrono.
    Utopia Mycon is a 0/2, so Fourth Bridge Prowler can't kill it with its etb. I think this means I win on the play, since you play Cabal Therapist, I play Utopia Mycon, and then I can hold off Chronomaton with Maze of Ith and block Fourth Bridge Prowler with Utopia Mycon so I eventually make enough tokens with Utopia Mycon to win.

8. PJim: Ancient Tomb, Walking Ballista, Lupine Prototype, Lupine Prototype
    Felt a touch risky taking a 0-6 against turn 1 Magus, even with last week's basic heavy format, but that gamble hasn't hurt me.

vs

1. Asthereal (TO): Swamp, Cabal Therapist, Fourth Bridge Prowler, Chronomaton / 6-0, Ballista trades for Therapist, and 2 Prototypes race.
    2. alphastryk: Crystal Vein, Elvish Spirit Guide, Elvish Spirit Guide, Lodestone Golem / 6-0, Not a good matchup for Golem.
    3. Reeplcheep: Devoted Druid, Vizier of Remedies, Savannah, Crawling Barrens / 6-0, Ballista kills Vizier and I have a blocker.
    4. Wrath of Pie: Taiga, Ancient Tomb, Mayor of Avabruck, Bonecrusher Giant / 6-0, If you play Mayor, Ballista kills it and wins. If not, I drop both 5/5s before Ballista, which wins any race.
    5. dte: Maze of Ith, Maze of Ith, Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth, Murderous Rider / 0-6, Very nice deck.
    6. GoblinSmashmaster: Ancient Tomb, Kazandu Refuge, Magus of the Moon, Bonecrusher Giant / 3-3, OTP I can drop both Prototypes before Magus, then drop Ballista at 0.
    7. FTW: Swamp, Fourth Bridge Prowler, Mishra's Factory, Mesmeric Fiend / 6-0, Fiend might steal a Prototype, but Ballista trades to get it back. (You may be forgetting the difference between Fiend and Thought-Knot Seer)
    9. RoosterCocoa: Pendelhaven, Maze of Ith, Swarm Shambler, Utopia Mycon / 6-0, Ballista trades for Shambler, leaving you with a 1/1 and a 1/1 every three turns vs a 5/5 attacker and a 5/5 blocker. Believe I win that.
    10. silkster: Taiga, Granger Guildmage, Chronomaton, Mogg Fanatic / 6-0, If you play Chrono before my 5/5s are down, I drop Ballista to trade for it. If not, I have to drop it to attack, but it'll be too late for Chrono to grow in time to challenge the 5/5s.

Thread Information