I have been looking at the tournaments on MTGGoldfish.com and at my current sideboard for Forge Bots. Soul-Guide Lantern looks like a good card to add to the side board and I am wondering if I could get some feedback from people as to add come copies to the side board? Here is the data from the top performing decks in eleven tournaments since January 31st 2020:

45 of 241 or 18.7% decks are reliant on using the graveyard
34 of 241 or 14.1% decks are somewhat reliant on using the graveyard
162 of 241 or 67.25 decks are not reliant on using the graveyard

So adding Soul-Guide Lantern to the sideboard will effect 32.7% (roughly on third) of current decks.

Adding Soul-Guide Lantern could be used against faster decks like Reanimator, Jeski Breach, Dredge and Hogaak. Soul-Guide Lantern can also be used to draw cards and to draw the card off the top of your library if it stops you from using Mystic Forge. The downside is that it will take the place of another sideboard card, costs one to cast and can be countered by your own Chalice of the Void. The sideboard already has four Tormod’s Crypt but I think adding Soul-Guide Lantern may also be beneficial.

Here is my current list:

4x Salvage Titan
4x Lupine Prototype
4x Frogmite
4x Memnite
4x Chimeric Mass
4x Mishra’s Bauble
4x Gustha’s Scepter
4x Chalice of the Void
4x Mystic Forge
4x Lion’s Eye Diamond
4x Mox Opal
4x Lotus Petal
4x Ancient Tomb
4x City of Traitors
3x Blast Zone
1x Inventors’ Fair

Side Board:

2x Warping Wail
4x Tormod’s Crypt
4x Engineered Explosives
3x Pithing Needle
2x Karakas

Again I asking for feedback and opinions from fellow players to see if Soul-Guide Lantern should be in Forge Bot’s side board? Thank you.