That makes a lot of sense. The way I figure it, 1 basic swamp won't make the difference between winning/losing against Wasteland decks I don't think. I think it's better to just have the highest saturation of useful interactions with the lands, first and foremost being perfect mana to cast our spells and secondary to add mid-game boosts (Coliseum.) I think in Delver matchups we will want to prioritize lands with free OUAT if we can and be smart with our fetching patterns. We really only need 1 land to function, so one Wasteland isn't necessarily the end of the game.

Side thought: don't forget that Abrupt Decay doesn't deal with Leylines, so if you are in a non-Chalice matchup it may not be correct to board in Decay over having Thoughtseize.

Your note about Library is valid; again, we aren't trying to play the grind game anymore (like you tried with Bitterblossom.) We just can't compete with Oko/blue stew decks on the value side so we have to focus our sideboard on dealing with hate pieces and still being the beatdown. I'll cut the Library I can get the 4th Force of Vigor in there. I'm not sure, but it may be wise to sideboard a basic land (Island or Swamp.) I think with the addition of Deep Analysis the need for Library has gone down. I have a soft spot for Sylvan Library because in almost every deck I've played I used it with incredible results. It's easily one of the most powerful green cards ever printed. It's especially awesome in Turbo Depths, but that deck plays a lot more lands/mana sources to play a grindier game.

Against decks like DnT and Maverick the Vigor/Decay plan is very strong as well. I have found the only way to really lose to DnT is if I give them enough time to get Batterskull online; once that happens it's really hard to climb back into the game. Against Maverick we need to prioritize playing around Scavenging Ooze, which isn't a fast answer but will be *murder* if we let them untap with it. Maverick is pretty good at playing around Daze so Abrupt Decay and maybe Dismember will be crucial. Both decks have access to Containment Priest post-board, so playing Decay is correct. I actually like Dismember a lot because it only costs 1 mana, but Snuff Out isn't a bad move either.

As we craft this closer to a resolved list I think we need to evaluate how Daze fits into the sideboard plan. It's really one of the only flexible slots in the deck, even though it performs above expectations. Trimming across the board (like your plan listed above) is fine, but we need to be aware of percentage points lost to a lower saturation of synergy. Thankfully just one GGT + Street Wraith is nuts at filling the graveyard once we deal with Leyline/Cage/RiP. Its unrealistic to count on Daze dealing with grave hate, its just so efficient, so Daze seems like a natural place to cut. I'm not saying this as a hard-and-fast rule, sometimes Daze will be good regardless, but it's something to keep in mind (especially against Aether Vial decks...)