Can Legacy Spirits be viable today ?

Spirit decks already have some excellent building blocks and just recently got another very good card in Skyclave Apparition.
SA is great by itself already but being a Spirit it can also get all the +1/+1 boosts and Flash & Hexproof abilities on top in a Spirit deck.

Crucial to playing Spirits imho is Spirit of the Labyrinth. This is the card that sets Spirit tribal apart from other tribals, combined with mass Hexproof and mass Flash.
Since card draw is such an integral part of Legacy, found in nearly every deck, she can outright wreck a number of decks while slowing others down to a crawl.
Legacy staples which get impacted by SotL include among others, Ponder, Baleful Strix, Arcum's Astrolabe etc.

With SotL out we can still get around her with Brainstorm ( the opponent as well obviously ) and Mikokoro, center of the Sea. Using Mikokoro at the end of opponent's turn gives you a card while negating the opponent one.

With SotL slowing down card draw ( smaller hand sizes ) and with all your Spirits potentially having flash, I think this deck may no longer have a need for Aether Vial.
With Aether Vial out, there are no artifacts left in the deck.
This means Null Rod can be added to our sideboard.

Another useful addition may be Subterranean Tremors.
It does require a red splash but the mana base is large enough to carry that imo and it does cover some weaknesses.
Spirits feels to me like it's a finesse deck and it may get overwhelmed by stronger creatures initially.
Being able to have a one sided boardwipe and potentially take out all artifacts at the same time combined with the SotL's slow recovery ability may mean your opponent wil be unable to recover from this setback.

Interested to hear your thoughts on this.

My current version :
https://deckstats.net/decks/51702/1813366-spirits