Thread: Questions about Opposition Agent

Questions about Opposition Agent

Hi, I have a few questions about Opposition Agent.

I understand the fetchland interaction but what about say a Natural Order? So you get a green creature of theirs and it just goes into play on your side? And the cost of sacrificing the creature is on your opponent, right?

It says on the card, you can play a card using any color of mana. In what situations does that come up?

Re: Questions about Opposition Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkin View Post
    Hi, I have a few questions about Opposition Agent.

I understand the fetchland interaction but what about say a Natural Order? So you get a green creature of theirs and it just goes into play on your side? And the cost of sacrificing the creature is on your opponent, right?

It says on the card, you can play a card using any color of mana. In what situations does that come up?
    The card searched gets put into exile for you to play, like Gonti, Lord of Luxury. For example if you cast it in response to a NO out of elves. You could make them find and exile a progenitus. You could then cast the progenitus for BBBBBBBBBB in your mono B deck. It is not put into play for free. You do not pay the opponent's costs.
    Last edited by Reeplcheep; 12-28-2020 at 09:54 PM.

Thread Information