Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [SCD] Conspiracy Theorist

Re: [SCD] Conspiracy Theorist

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post

What about 1-of Elixir of Immortality though? Infinite life and infinite mana into 1-of Walking Ballista?
    I guess you can go off with UUU and an artifact to discard. With UUU, you can activate AI to find an LED, activate it again to discard the LED, and then activate it a third time so that you can stack the LED activation over the AI activation. When the last AI activation resolves, it puts an aritfact card into hand to continue the chain.

With two artifacts and UU, you can go off by casting the LED from hand.

Fetching, casting, and activating the LED nets +2 mana, and it costs 4 mana to find, cast, and activate the Elixir, so a loop with three LEDs and Elixir nets +2 mana.

Underworld Breach might also belong here but now it gets really complicated!

Idk if its win more or adds needed redundancy
    “Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Quote Originally Posted by HdH_Cthulhu View Post
    Underworld Breach might also belong here but now it gets really complicated!

Idk if its win more or adds needed redundancy
    It's actually really simple, since Breach is banned is banned in Legacy, so you don't have to worry.

So, i lost my password, so i became a lurker for quite a while, but artificer's intuition made me reset my pass
    I tried making a deck that auto kills for quite a while, I got to this point:

Altar of the brood
    Locket of yesterdays
    Sensei's divining top
    Sensei's divining top

This mills your opponents deck, and all you need is intuition and a bit of time to setup (you need to fetch 3 tops, and put one into the grave), ofc the ban of SDT was devastating, and i never found another wincon able to work with just intu.

Check out locket, it works magic with this card and could setup insane loops i guess?
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

Quote Originally Posted by Noctalor View Post
    So, i lost my password, so i became a lurker for quite a while, but artificer's intuition made me reset my pass
    I tried making a deck that auto kills for quite a while, I got to this point:

Altar of the brood
    Locket of yesterdays
    Sensei's divining top
    Sensei's divining top

This mills your opponents deck, and all you need is intuition and a bit of time to setup (you need to fetch 3 tops, and put one into the grave), ofc the ban of SDT was devastating, and i never found another wincon able to work with just intu.

Check out locket, it works magic with this card and could setup insane loops i guess?
    Love the idea but top is banned, I wonder if there's an alternative to top that works here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi View Post
    Love the idea but top is banned, I wonder if there's an alternative to top that works here.
    tbh, i think i checked CMC artifacts a billion times in the past, and I dont think there is a straigh combo this easy to setup.

Maybe someone else is able to get more imputs, we have a small pool to wirk with.
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

Last edited by kinda; 04-25-2021 at 09:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laser Brains View Post
    With the printing of Gigantosaurus, Thrashing Brontodon and Steel Leaf Champion the deck has evolved from good to very competitive. Anyway, give it a few play tests if you are interested and let me know what you think.

Winter Maze
    Quote Originally Posted by CptHaddock View Post
    With veteran explorer I know that I 100% will not enjoy a 30 minute grindfest against someone who can barely afford dual lands and believes that their deck can cast a 10 mana 8/8.

An alternative possibility might be Conspiracy Theorist + Hazoret's Monument/Quicksmith Genius. The monument's loot trigger works with non-red creatures, so that concept could run stuff like Ornithopter , Memnite, Hollow One, and maybe Basking Rootwalla and Vengevine. I think that kind of approach ends up being a bad affinity deck,a bad phoenix deck, or a bad vengevine deck.

Thread Information