Hi guys n gals! This deck is nothing shocking. No new silly combos or mechanics, but it does seem to be a fast, disruptive and high value. Mono black aggro has been one of if not my favorite archetypes since I got into Magic back in 1995. Caleb Woodward has been rockin a pretty sweet mono black aggro deck recently and it's been hitting MTG Top 8 lists. He's running the really good mono black dudes such as Opposition Agent and Plague Engineer with a highly disruptive control engine with draw. My deck is a certainly more aggro and less control but it feels really strong in the goldfishing. I actually ordered a few of the cards I didn't already have to get it together.

Anyway, let see the deck.

Laser's Mono Black Aggro 2021

Creature: (18)
4x Thieves' Guild Enforcer
4x Dark Confidant
4x Nighthawk Scavenger
4x Rotting Regisaur
2x Blackbloom Rogue

Removal: (8)
2x Liliana of the Veil
2x Eliminate
2x Fatal Push
2x Liliana's Triumph

Disruption: (10)
4x Hymn to Tourach
3x Inquisition of Kozilek
3x Thoughtseize

Ramp: (4)
4x Dark Ritual

Land: (20)
1x Castle Locthwain
2x Cavern of Souls
4x Prismatic Vista
7x Swamp
2x Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth
4x Wasteland

Sideboard: (15) SB could use some work.
2x Opposition Agent
3x Plague Engineer
3x Pithing Needle
4x Leyline of the Void
3x Ratchet Bomb

This deck has a decent amount of removal and disruption. 12 Disruption (counting Lilly) and 8 Removal. Plus 8 deathtouch creatures, 4 of which have flash so aggro matchups I'm thinking should be in my favor. It also features big fast beats.

It also features three great synergies.

1). For starters it's got life loss from Bob but life gain from Nighthawk Scavenger to circumvent this.
2). Bob has great synergy with both Lilly and Regisaur in that he replaces lost card advantage from their abilities / drawbacks.
3). It has Rogue synergies. These were actually un-intentional. I had played with N. Scavenger in a test deck about a month ago and discovered that it is amazing. Then discovered Thieves' Guild Enforcer. Not because it was a Rogue but because it was just awesome. Then I realized they were both rogues. The last edition to the deck was Blackbloom Rogue. I actually added him to smooth out the mana base and again, didn't know he was a rogue. Between 10 of these guys and discard/disruption getting Blackbloom Rogue and Thieves' Guild Enforcer to grow is a cinch! Both of these guys are nuts! Blackbloom is a 5/3 menace for only 3 mana and also fixes my mana base. TGE is a 3/2 flash + deathtouch for 1 mana. That's a lot of value.

Thoughts?