Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: WotC Ending Pro Play Discussion

Make Wombat Great Again
    Mar 2010
    FEMA Region X

Re: WotC Ending Pro Play Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Blood View Post
    Eventually we will collapse under the interest of the debt. Does that count as paying for it when your currency is rendered worthless and the country you live in is rendered third-world?
    Nah, we don't have to worry about that. We're in a Modern Monetary Theory world. We can print as much$$ as we want and everything will work out... somehow.
    It's like Jay Leno used to say, "Crunch all you want, we'll make more". (Does that show my age?)
    Like TsumiBand said, let's get back to convincing ourselves the Reserve list will go away.
    Listen up shitizens! http://www.noagendashow.com/
    Be a part of the magic! OBDM https://ourbigdumbmouth.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Blood View Post
    Eventually we will collapse under the interest of the debt. Does that count as paying for it when your currency is rendered worthless and the country you live in is rendered third-world?
    So why the heck are we wasting time arguing about MTG when we should be hoarding water and getting our malaria shots for when society breaks down.

Quote Originally Posted by TsumiBand View Post
    Lmao my guy, I don't think anyone actually disagrees hard with your main argument, you're just hedging it with weird stuff like agreeing to disagree that Germany is an occupied country and choice phrases like "pharmakomaffia"
    Well, I'd guess that a country that's actively hurting its own people must either be occupied or the government is hijacked, but as long as you do not disagree hard with my main argument, then we're fine. Also, I don't think that 300 million of my countrymen woke up one day with an idea "mom, lets buy several billion face masks and then bomb the shit out of some goat herders", but if you prefer terms like "lobby" instead of "MIC" or "big pharma", I will change my vocabulary to more neutral style.

Aren't you the guy who said I, a citizen, pay for everything my country does? Like my taxes still fund expenditures as if we're not using fiat money and just changing numbers on spreadsheets from negative to positive?
    You, as a citizen of a particular country surely pay for what your country does, like toddlers incinerated alive in Dresden did. So it's really not just a question of when your currency is rendered worthless and the country you live in is rendered third-world, but also what happens once the accumulated hatred of the third world turns against Murca. But fortunately the MIGA Clown is no longer in business, and Badakathcare Joe is here for the rescue.

Hamburglar Hlelpler
    Aug 2005
    Nebraska

This thread is SCG Kansas and your response was Two Explores.

You guys have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dissection View Post
    Creature type - 'Fuck you mooooooom'
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly.A.Bee View Post
    EDIT: Tsumi, you are silly.

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Mod note: OK, that was enough of that. Lets get back to the topic at hand, so if you are not explicitly discussing Magic: The Gathering professional play, take it to Reddit or wherever the kids go nowadays. Thanks.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Even Star City Games is having to face reality.

Thread Information