I am currently testing Terminus in the Bant list (adding Portent to set it up) as being able to wrath opposing creature based decks for a single mana is incredibly powerful.

Terminus pairs really well with your win conditions since your never have to worry about losing your own threats to Terminus. If you have a Dreadnought or Uro on the board, your guys are bigger than your opponents and you don't need to bother using Terminus. But if they manage to kill your Dreadnought/Uro, you simply wrath the board for a single mana which buys you a bunch of time to try again. Your cantrips work well really well at enabling Terminus and digging for threats/answers. I think this is the correct direction for Bant Dressnought to take...

3-4 Phyrexian Dreadnought
3 Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath
2 Jace, the Mind Sculptor

4 Ponder
3 Portent
3 Prismatic Ending
3 Terminus

4 Brainstorm
4 Force of Will
1 Force of Negation

3-4 Stifle
4 Dress Down
1 Sylvan Library

21 Lands including some Urza's Saga

I am still trying to iron out how many Urza's Sagas and Wastelands to run in the list, and which utility artifact to pair with Urza's Saga and if I should opt to run 0 Wasteland, 4 Sagas and cut a couple of Dreadnoughts due to Saga being able to tutor them up when needed.