I'm sure this has been attempted before, and it's probably a horrible idea, but is there any MTGO deck that only has the clock as a win con? So not a decking win con or a control lock win con, but just a win con where you create too many triggers that your opponent has to play through that they just don't have enough time to win 2 games in 25 minutes? My initial thought is Tabernacle plus tax effects but I need more cards that force my opponent to take game actions that they can't just auto-yield to. Cards like Energy Flux would be quite good in the sideboard but aren't reliable enough to maindeck. Propaganda effects to slow down combat combined with mana denial or other forms of protection would probably be needed because you still need to survive through the turns your opponent does complete. It also seems like there could be a control shell where you create trigger effects for your opponent and have those triggers trigger other triggers so you have a compounding situation. I really don't know. I only play Legacy online so I don't really know of cards outside the legacy card pool that are known for eating up clock time.

So, any thoughts?