1 Engineered Explosives
1 Tormod's Crypt
1 Pithing Needle
1 Liquimetal Coating
1 Ratchet Bomb
1 Crucible of Worlds
1 Mycosynth Lattice
4 Leyline of the Void

I have always loved the idea of controlling the board with braids cabal minion and ophiomancer. Sadly, I don't think the old mono black stax mentality can hold up in the current meta. Instead of taking a traditional prison route, I wanted to develop a deck where I was primarily controlling the board with some prison elements tacked on. The deck seems to have a very "combo" set up that finishes into a control win. It's a very weird dynamic to have in a deck, but one that I've enjoyed. Chalice ended not being good enough with prismatic ending running around in abundance. The acceleration off dark ritual and hand hate from thoughtsieze have been much stronger turn one plays. This current 75 has gone through some testing and card changes over the past few weeks. I'm looking to tune it into a more competitive list. It is meant to be a fun deck, but have a competitive edge. Not looking to win a massive tournament with it, but have it hold it's own against the top tier decks. Couple card choices listed below. Open to any ideas/suggestions.

Ophiomancer: who doesn't like deathtouch snakes. Also feeds contamination/smokestack
Lodestone Golem: replaced braids when I came to the conclusion she wasn't as good as smokestack due to her being easier to deal with. Not entirely sold on it, so I'm open to new card choices for this slot
Karn: it's karn
Dark Ritual/Chrome Mox: our acceleration
Tangle Wire/Smokestack/3 ball: our traditional prison pieces. Less 3 ball due to the one and two drops in the deck. Numbers have been fine for these cards. Tangle Wire is absolutely gross and usually functions as a 3 turn time walk
Expedition Map: a one of to get tabby, wasteland, or saga. Also searchable off saga. I was surprised that I liked the addition of this card so much, but it has really proven its worth

Thoughts:
*Thought about crucible main to get back saga and wasteland
*Should lodestone stay or go?
*Do I develop a plan with winter orb for when a sac outlet+smokestack is online