Thread: The Source Secret Santa 2021 The World Hasn't Ended (yet) edition

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
    Nov 2011
    BEST JERSEY

The Source Secret Santa 2021 The World Hasn't Ended (yet) edition

Good news everybody!

[hold for good news]

Here is a more or lest copy paste from 2020:

For those unfamiliar here is how we get it to work in the past:

Step 1: Express interest in participating in this thread. Expressing interest elsewhere is also fine, but will go unnoticed.
    Step 2: If we gather enough people we'll set up a proper go at it. We need a deadline, so let's make it Monday 11/22.
    Step 3: Participants will PM basic shipping info for themselves, your willingness to ship international if able, and most importantly your budget you will be gifting. Not including these things will also make you not included in the event.
    Step 4: I will match up similar budgets and shipping locales and send out info Wednesday 11/24. Hopefully stores are doing Black Friday deals and we can all benefit.
    Step 5: If December actually arrives, ship your stuff out sooner than later. We've had our share of customs nightmares here, plan responsibly.
    Step 6: Post braggy pictures! Nothing is worse than sending out some sweet stuff only to have your recipient go radio silent. Show off your goods!

Highly recommended to include to your recipient are good alters, bad alters, booze, awful alters, chocolate, booze & other merriments as appropriate.
    Some of my most prized cards have come though this, let us keep the spirit alive undead.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhale View Post
    Gross, other formats. I puked in my mouth a little.

A short, sturdy creature fond of drink and industry.
    Nov 2011
    BEST JERSEY

Re: The Source Secret Santa 2021 The World Hasn't Ended (yet) edition

Seems like another bust year sadly. 32 thread views at the time of writing, no movement otherwise.

If anyone changes their mind I'll still be here.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhale View Post
    Gross, other formats. I puked in my mouth a little.

Site Contributor

Feb 2011

I think it's great you are still trying. Same for me though as last year. Recently moved and on top of that the year has mostly been a complete shit show for me (ironically not because of covid) so I didn't even check if anything was being hosted until now. I'm afraid the Source is just too quiet nowadays to be able to host another SSS :(.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Non games are not only a common sight in Legacy, they are every decks plan. [...] Playing a deck like DnT and then complaining about "Non games" is hypocritical, because non games are your plan, you just disapprove of the way someone else is trying to achieve that same goal.

Quote Originally Posted by PirateKing View Post
    Seems like another bust year sadly. 32 thread views at the time of writing, no movement otherwise.

If anyone changes their mind I'll still be here. penalty kick online
    Still absolutely no new updates here.

Quote Originally Posted by forefootface View Post
    Still absolutely no new updates here.
    No, I see this forum has many views and repplies. It's the reason I decided to register.
    Last edited by robertcolangelo; 07-12-2023 at 10:17 PM. Reason: wrong spell

Thread Information