RoosterCocoa, Barbarian Ring, Shivan Gorge, Tranquil Cove, River Delta GT43

dte(TO), change of heart, tarnished citadel, icatian store, Varchild's war-riders, GT480
The closer I get to winning the easier it is for you to win, but you start with 4 less life than me since you need to cast War-Riders to not lose. I think you always win if you cast War-Riders when you have 6 life and I have 7, as you can easily have 10 counters on Icatian Store by then, which allows you to cast War-Riders and cast Change of Heart with buyback 3 times, allowing you to get 3 attacks with War-Riders without me being able to attack you with tokens. I would need 5 turns to reduce you from 3 to 0 with Shivan Gorge, so you can kill me in this scenario. Since I can never take your life total low enough to hit this point, you have as much time as you want to build counters on Icatian Store, so eventually you can just kill me from 21. LL

FTW, Saprazzan Cove, Reality Twist, Helm of the Gods, Civilized Scholar, GT 600
You can easily attack once to prevent me from winning, since it only costs 8 mana in total. Two attacks just costs you 3 more, so that is also very doable. This means if you immediately play Civilized Scholar and Helm of the Gods, and equip Helm, if I ever bring you to 2 life, I will have 3, and so you can get in 2 attacks before I can even draw the game. This means with the setup of Civilized Scholar with Helm equipped, you can store mana for as long as you want and then win, since if I try to win it just makes it easier for you. LL

Reeplcheep, Saprazzan Skerry, Mirrodin’s Core, Impatience, Aura Barbs GT: 13
This is the target deck I beat. WW

Symbi, Timberland Ruins, Dwarven Ruins, Impatience, Remove Enchantments, GT:13
You can't win, but you can deal 2 damage to me and the cast Remove Enchantments, which means I can't either. DD

FourDogsinaHorseSuit, Crucible of the Spirit Dragon Mage-Ring Network Doubling Cube Fall of the Titans
If I try to win, it just makes it easier for you. LL

Wrath of Pie, Lava Tubes, Fungal Reaches, Flailing Manticore, Phage the Untouchable, GT: 13
You store up counters until you can keep me from killing the Manticore and then kill me in one attack, then execute your plan. If I try to win, it just means you need fewer counters to kill in one hit. LL

BirdsOfParadise, Aura Extraction, Bog Wreckage, Impatience, Remote Farm
You can't win, but can draw by dealing 2 damage to me with Impatience then casting Aura Extraction to remove it from the battlefield. DD

Dooey, Jötun Grunt, Codex Shredder, Icatian Store, Ajani, Wise Counselor
Assuming the GT that silkster calculated is correct, you are faster than me. Furthermore, even though me reducing your life total reduces the number of counters you can put on the Grunt, it also reduces the amount of damage you need to deal so you always kill me in one hit. LL

jfb1337, Dwarven Hold, Reito Lantern, Brass's Bounty, Bolas's Citadel
I easily win before you can activate Citadel. WW

Asthereal, Saprazzan Cove, Mental Misstep, Envelop, Rod of Ruin
Rod of Ruin quickly reduces my life total to less than yours, so I can only wait for you to win. LL

GoblinSmashmaster, Bottomless Vault, The Cauldron of Eternity, Boggart Mob, Goblin Charbelcher GT177
You deal 2 damage quickly enough that I can't even get a draw, so you win eventually. LL

Silkster, Lotus Bloom, Hypergenesis, Flailing Manticore, Maniacal Rage
I can't kill the Manticore with Maniacal Rage on it, so you easily kill me. LL

4W 4D 16L = 52

A very good score, which feels a bit strange since I had no ideas and ended up just going with a worse version of the best deck from last week.