1. silkster: Gruul Turf, Keldon Megaliths, The Tabernacle at Pendrell Vale, Boseiju, Who Endures

I can't interact with this. LL 0-6, 0 total

2. Wrath of Pie: Sunken Ruins, Jace, Wielder of Mysteries, Pyroblast, Loxodon Smiter

Orim's chant, then short. WW 6-0, 6 total

3. Asthereal: Savage Summoning, Lavinia, Azorius Renegade, Pyroblast, Vendetta

If you cast savage summoning I have Orim's chant and if you cast Lavinia without savage I have pyroblast. I can, on my turn, cast Orim's chant. You must then respond with savage + Lavinia or you will get shorted. Then I let the stack resolve and play dryad arbor (which you can't kill as you're silenced). I then blast Lavinia as dryad arbor is a land so I can get around the restriction, then short. WW 6-0, 12 total

4. Symbi: Orim's Chant, Mana Short, Pyroblast, Dryad Arbor

That's me!

5. GoblinSmashmaster: Black Lotus, Timetwister, Regrowth, Empty the Warrens

Short, blast timetwister, and chant in response to regrowth and you never have the mana to cast empty. WW 6-0, 18 total

6. jfb1337: Black Lotus, Sire of Insanity, Orim's Chant, Void Snare

Mana short (and void snare does nothing). WW 6-0, 24 total

7. FourDogsInaHorseSuit: Dovin's Veto, Sudden Edict, Old-Growth Dryad, Leyline of Sanctity

I can't beat leyline. LL 0-6, 24 total

8. Reeplcheep: Chancellor of the Annex, Mesmeric Fiend, Solitude, Spell Queller

Short, pay for chancellor, blast queller, get stopped by solitude. DD 2-2, 26 total

9. Dooey: Force of Will, Snapback, Pyroblast, Painter's Servant

Chant forces force. I then blast force and short while protected by silence. WW 6-0, 32 total

10. RoosterCocoa: Cavern of Souls, Leyline of Sanctity, Lavinia, Azorius Renegade, Otawara, Soaring City

Dryad arbor lets me blast Lavinia while it is on the battlefield. If you bounce Lavinia with Otawara, you must use your starting blue for that, then you must have used your starting white to cast Lavinia and you won't have the mana to recast Lavinia. WW 6-0, 38 total

11. dte: Black Lotus, Dovin's Veto, Pyroblast, Jace, Wielder of Mysteries

I cast Orim's chant. If you veto, I have pyroblast for Jace. If you don't veto, I short you. WW 6-0, 44 total

12. FTW: Black Lotus, Jace, Wielder of Mysteries, Spell Queller, Pyroblast

Chant forces queller, then I blast it and short protected by chant. WW 6-0, 50 total