Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: 4 Card Blind: The Silkster Seasons

Re: 4 Card Blind: The Silkster Seasons

Solitude and chancellor seemed like the best package left, so of course I overcompensated. I still think instant speed discard is great.

11. Reeplcheep: Tourach, Dread Cantor, Chancellor of the Annex, Solitude, Prismari Command

1. silkster: Induced Amnesia, City of Brass, Mirrorshell Crab, Reanimate
    Unless I’m missing something, you need to channel crab on city of brass trigger to have a threat. You can’t do that, reanimate, and also cast induced amnesia through chancellor, so we draw. DD 2-2

2. dte: Imp's Mischief, Show and Tell, Summoner's Pact, Hive Mind
    You show and tell and pay 1, I make you discard 2. WW 6-0

3. Asthereal: Karakas, Mishra's Factory, Leyline of Singularity, Memory Lapse
    Karakas unfortunately is not white. You eventually need to use karakas to activate mishras and then I have 2 removal spells. DD 2-2

4. FourDogsinaHorseSuit: Leyline of Singularity, Leyline of the Void, Forest, Nullhide Ferox
    0 mana removal + 2 tax + Tourach. WW 6-0

5. jfb1337: Devoted Druid, Swift Reconfiguration, An Offer You Can't Refuse, Walking Ballista
    2 removal spells vs creature combo. DD 2-2
    Edit: I forgot refuse gives me enough enough mana fixing to kick Tourach. WW 6-0

6. Symbi: Balance, Talisman of Unity, Turn the Earth, Crashing Footfalls
    LL 0-6

7. GoblinSmashmaster: Overmaster, Balance, The Rack, Crashing Footfalls
    LL 0-6

8. FTW: Meddling Mage, Dark Deal, Force of Will, Snapback
    Chancellor really hurts you here. You force my creature for the draw. DD 2-2

9. Wrath of Pie: Geier Reach Sanitarium, Sol Ring, Unburial Rites, Iona, Shield of Emeria
    I shatter your sol ring after you loot. WW 6-0

10. RoosterCocoa: Balance, An Offer You Can't Refuse, Autumn's Veil, Keldon Halberdier
    Edit: you can’t empty your hand for balance through chancellor without exposing balance to discard. If you balance with 1 card left I can just shock the Halbedier. DD 2-2

8 W 6 D 4 L for 30/54

Playing the cute threat instead of footfalls hurts me, but otherwise my ideas panned out.
    Last edited by Reeplcheep; 11-16-2022 at 08:39 AM.

5. jfb1337: Devoted Druid, Swift Reconfiguration, An Offer You Can't Refuse, Walking Ballista

Cool deck. At first I thought it doesn't work if the opponent gives you no targets for crab, but then I realised that city does give you something to target.
    LL - OTP I play druid, you counter it, then on your turn you amnesia, I offer, you reanimate. I can't pay for the ward in order to swift reconfigure the crab. OTD you just resolve amnesia.

WW - OTP I combo off through mischeif. OTD you can't show and tell, as I put in druid, then configure it and counter mischeif, then I have inf green to pay for pact and balista you. So you pass and I combo off on my turn again.

WD - OTP I combo off through lapse. OTD you karakas, I druid, you lapse it, I offer lapse. Now if you ever tap karakas I reconfig in response. You're still able to animate factory a limited number of times with your starting mana + treasures, which is sufficient to block my balista that I can play for 1. I could also reconfig your factory, but then you're free to karakas my other things, which is still a draw.

4. FourDogsinaHorseSuit: Leyline of Singularity, Leyline of the Void, Forest, Nullhide Ferox
    WW - You don't stop my combo.

WW - OTP I combo off, OTD I counter balance and combo off.

WL - OTP I combo off, OTD you balance.

DL - OTP I druid, you force pitch mage, I offer. I can't reconfig or you'll snapback, and vice versa, so I pass. You then dark deal to make me either discard or use reconfig, so it's a draw. Alternatively if you didn't force druid I'd then reconfig, you have to use both interaction pieces losing mage, and it's still a draw. OTD you mage naming swift reconfiguration, then you dark deal, I offer, you force.

9. Wrath of Pie: Geier Reach Sanitarium, Sol Ring, Unburial Rites, Iona, Shield of Emeria
    WW - OTP I combo off, OTD you geier reach, I discard offer, you don't have 5 to rites this turn so I still combo off.

10. RoosterCocoa: Balance, An Offer You Can't Refuse, Autumn's Veil, Keldon Halberdier
    LL - You can stop my combo and I can't stop balance, and you can offer your own balance under veil on order to ensure my hand is emptied so I can't reconfig halberdier when it comes down.

11. Reeplcheep: Tourach, Dread Cantor, Chancellor of the Annex, Solitude, Prismari Command
    LL - OTP you upkeep prismari command me, I offer it, then druid. If you solitude, I reconfig, and vice versa. You can then tourach kicked because of the treasures, which I can't reconfig due to pro white, and beats a balista. OTD same thing.

Total: 10W2D = 32.
    Last edited by jfb1337; 11-16-2022 at 11:32 AM.

Here's me, cleverly playing City of Brass to give myself a trigger to counter with the Crab in the case where Induced Amnesia hits and my opponent does nothing.

WW. Crab gets around Imp's Mischief, so I can stop S&T, and Induced Amnesia gets around the mischief too when I go on the offensive, at which point I'm clear to channel my crab against my own city.
    I've had a soft spot for deflection spells since I first saw Deflection under the case at the comic book store for $15. I fairly quickly learned that keeping up for just the right time was a big ask. But they got better as the years went on, and I was surprised that Imp's Mischief didn't do much in constructed. I have on in my modern-maybe-playables (a pile un-updated for 3 years now), but I thought it was only a matter of time before I play it here. I'm surprised someone beat me to the punch. I almost played Hive Mind combo at the end of the creatureless season, but it was too vulnerable to both LD and discard and I couldn't find the perfect fourth card to protect against both. But I completely forgot about it this season.

WD. On the play, you have to do all you can to stop the amnesia, so you lapse, I crab, you pay . You get to keep your lands, but you can't pay the ward . On the draw, you can lead on Karakas, which means you're better off letting amnesia hit you and saving 3 mana to bounce the crab once.

DD. I can counter the Ferox but I can't make a through through Leyline of the Void.

WW. Crab countering Druid means you can't combo. I lead on amnesia, you refuse, I crab, you either lose your hand or you pay for it and can no longer cast relevant spells.
    I've seen this combo on a stream once, but I completely forgot about it. Had I remembered its existence and noticed that it can be paired with a counterspell, I think I would have played this list.

W?. Amnesia wins on the play, because hiding Turn the Earth in your graveyard leaves you unable to cast it again. On the draw is awkward. You can't play a Balance that would catch all my cards, but maybe balancing most of them is good enough since you can probably balance away my crab later or make enough rhinos to go wide. But I'm not sure you have the mana for it. I might be on the plan of countering the Talisman. I'll look again later.
    I definitely wasn't expecting Talisman of Unity. I thought I knew what it did, but I had to reread it before I realized how important it is here. This is also the second time I've been surprised by Turn the Earth. I should remember that one.

WL. On my play, I take your hand. On your play, you make 2 threats and then effectively play 2 Balances, so I single counter doesn't poke a hole in any of that.
    I'm guessing that people forgot about the original Balance until FTW played the suspend version last week. At least, that was the case for me. I almost played Balance this week, but I think it was worse version than all the ones that showed up.

LL. You can force the amnesia, Meddling Mage naming Reanimate, and pay for the crab. Somehow, Force of Will was not on my list of ideas, despite the fact that I considered Force of Negation. I'm not sure if I'd have done differently, though, if it had been.
    Of the five win conditions I could think of for Round 3, two were Depths and Barren Glory, one was Meddling Mage, and the other two are still no-shows. After the success of Lavinia, I was expecting more Pikulas, but he's a little less forceful with Cavern of Souls or Savage Summoning.

WD. On the play I catch your whole hand. On the draw, I can always catch Iona with the amnesia, but you can save your discard for my end step then make me discard again on my turn to stop me from reanimating anything.

WW. On the play, you have to counter the amnesia and pay for the crab, leaving only enough mana for the Halberdier and not the Balance. On the draw, you have some interesting choices. You can force the Balance through if you want, but I'd only have to discard one card. If you start emptying your hand, then I'll be able to counter the Balance, use amnesia to clear the way for my Reanimate. I don't think you have any winning or drawing lines, but I'm not a hundred percent sure yet.

DD. If I lead on city + amnesia, you can Prismari Command to make me discard two cards to hold me to a draw. If I lead on amnesia without city, it costs me 4 mana and I will never be able to discard my crab. If you lead on Tourach, I counter it with the crab, and you either pay for it and lose to the crab or you lose your only win condition. If you lead on Prismari Command making me discard, I keep the Reanimate plus amnesia and get to win. So we do nothing.
    This is the second time that I've been completely surprised by a Prismari Command.

10W, 6D, 3L, 1?

The 11 decks this round contain 41 distinct cards, which is super cool, and 20/37 cards submitted to me were not on radar as things to consider. The pool of playables for this season seems much wider, and once the cap is knocked off the iceberg, it broadens considerably. It's great for diversity, but it does mean the banlist is likely to be expanding significantly. Which is fine for me, as I want to dig down to the weird cards and interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
    I still think instant speed discard is great.
    For this round, I had a few fun ideas and excitedly made a gauntlet to test them against each other and a few of the surviving decks from last round, and I was disappointed to see that Grief + Mardu Charm came out on top. I'm surprised no one went for either of them this week. But of course, being a deck that scored 2.9 last round probably meant having a target on its head.

Sep 2011

Running out of total hand discards. Dark Deal now or never.

1. silkster: OTP Meddling Mage on Reanimate and pay 3 for Crab.
    OTD Not being able to go off in 1 turn costs you. Force Amnesia, pay 3 for Crab, then Meddling Mage Reanimate. WW 6-0

2. dte: OTP Mage naming Squire, Dark Deal your hand away.
    OTD if you cast Show and Tell then I put in Meddling Mage naming Summoner's Pact and you can't win. WW 6-0

3. Asthereal: OTP Meddling Mage naming Chub Toad, Force your Memory Lapse, and Dark Deal away your lands.
    OTD you can play Karakas to draw vs Meddling Mage before I Dark Deal your other land. WD 4-1

4. FourDogsinaHorseSuit: OTP Meddling Mage naming Nullhide Ferox. OTD Force your creature, then Meddling Mage. WW 6-0

5. jfb1337: OTP Meddling Mage naming Swift Reconfiguration. Dark Deal your hand, Refuse your Offer with FoW.
    OTD I let Devoted Druid resolve. If you don't also play Swift Reconfiguration, we pass the turn and I put Meddling Mage on the stack. If you Swift your Druid in response, you can't use the mana yet so I Dark Deal away your Ballista and win (Snapback pitch Force first if Ballista already in play). Otherwise Mage names Swift, Dark Deal away your Ballista and win. Therefore to avoid losing you must also play out Swift on your turn 1 (2 mana left). Then you can't both play Offer and threaten Ballista X=1. When you Swift targeting Druid, I pay RU to Snapback Druid in response. If you don't counter that, you can try Ballista X=1 but get Forced. If you cast Offer, I Force pitching Meddling Mage to draw. Or let Offer resolve, gain 2 treasures, then have 3UU to hardcast Force on Ballista (which you must play or lose to Meddling Mage). WD 4-1

6. Symbi: OTP Meddling Mage naming Turn the Earth, Dark Deal your hand away, and you can't get your cards back.
    OTD You suspend Footfalls, I Force Talisman cutting off green mana for Turn the Earth. Then if you Balance, I keep 1 card in hand - Meddling Mage naming Crashing Footfalls. If you hold back Balance, I still Meddling Mage naming Crashing Footfalls and Dark Deal your Balance.
    Edit: If you play Talisman first, then don't suspend Footfalls after I Force Talisman, you have G to cast Turn the Earth to get back Talisman. But recasting Talisman uses up your initial mana, so all you can do is Footfalls (loses to Meddling Mage). If you instead Balance that turn, you still have 1 card in hand (Footfalls) so I keep Meddling Mage and win, and you won't have enough mana to Balance again. If you don't Balance or Turn the Earth yet and pass, my line OTP wins. WW 6-0

7. GoblinSmashmaster: OTP Meddling Mage naming Goblin Snowman, Dark Deal your hand away.
    OTD you suspend Footfalls, play The Rack, then Overmaster into Balance. I can't counter Balance so I Force The Rack and still lose to rhinos. WL 3-3

9. Wrath of Pie: OTP I Meddling Mage naming Unburial Rites, Dark Deal your hand away.
    OTD you can't go off on turn 1. I can discard Dark Deal to your land, then Meddling Mage naming Unburial Rites. WW 6-0

10. RoosterCocoa: OTP I Meddling Mage. If you Autumn's Veil in response, I name Offer and then Dark Deal your hand away. If you don't, I name Autumn's Veil, then can Force your Offer so Dark Deal resolves.
    Edit: OTD you suspend Keldon and cast Veil. If I Force Veil, you counter with Offer and Balance my hand away. If I let Veil resolve, you put Balance on the stack and target it with Offer. Balance will resolve and my hand is lost. WL 3-3

11. Reeplcheep: Chancellor Tax gets me again. You make me upkeep discard 2. I can't keep enough cards to win, so I keep Force+blue card to counter Tourach. DD 2-2

46 points (14 wins, 4 draws, 2 loss)

I almost submitted this last week. It would have scored more than my other deck. My last week's gauntlet included this, Tabernacle Lands, regular Balance, and also Overmaster + Channel + Emrakul (now banned so OK to spoil). Those sorcery speed decks did poorly vs Turn 0 Balance, so I submitted that instead, running into a ton of hate. Now with Tabernacle banned, Meddling Mage looked even better.

Quote Originally Posted by silkster View Post
    Of the five win conditions I could think of for Round 3, two were Depths and Barren Glory, one was Meddling Mage, and the other two are still no-shows. After the success of Lavinia, I was expecting more Pikulas, but he's a little less forceful with Cavern of Souls or Savage Summoning.
    After Cavern and Savage were both banned with Lavinia, I held back Mage until Tabernacle and more turn 0 strategies were banned. Pikula still would have scored well last round though. He just needed a counter to compete OTD.
    Last edited by FTW; 11-16-2022 at 10:47 AM.

GoblinSmashmaster Results for Round "Balance"

Rhino smash, then discard 3-3

Rhino smash, then combo 3-3

Rhino smash! 6-0

Rhino smash! 6-0

Rhino smash, the combo 3-3

That's me on nonGoblins again

Iona :( 0-6

Rhino smash! 6-0

Total: 36 points?

Since it isn't obvious, if my opponent does nothing the way I empty my hand is by casting Veil, then suspending Halberdier, then casting Balance and in response casting Offer targeting Balance. However, Veil means that Balance doesn't get countered, and then when it resolves it sees no cards in my hand.

Unfortunately Veil does not stop your Crab from countering my spells. OTP I can Balance and make you discard down to 1 by countering my own Veil, but you just keep Reanimate and win, so I don't think I can do anything. OTD I just lose my hand and die. LL

OTP I cast Veil, suspend Halberdier, then cast Offer targeting Balance while Balance is on the stack since Veil means Offer can't counter my spells, and your Imp's Mischief does nothing. OTD I wait until you cast Summoner's Pact and I get my copy, then cast Offer targetting my copy of Summoner's Pact. You get a copy of Offer, and can either target my Offer, my Pact, or your Pact. If you target my Pact, you can't win and I eventually win with Halberdier. If you target your Pact, if you do nothing I will win since I can pay for Pact with the treasures I get so you cast Mischief. My copy of Mischief resolves before yours, so I target your Mischief and change the target to your Offer, which puts you in the same situation as before with your Offer copy but this time with nothing in hand, so you get the same results. If you target my Offer with your Offer, if you do nothing I will let it resolve and pay for Pact with the treasures I get, so you have to play Mischief and end in the same place as the previous situation, where all your valid targets for Offer lead to me winning. WW

I make you discard your hand and blow up any land you play. WW

I make you discard your hand, if it contains Ferox it goes to the battlefield then dies to the next step in Balance's resolution. WW

With Offer and Veil I can either counter any one of your spells or force one of mine through. OTP I Balance and win with Halberdier, OTD I counter your Walking Ballista, suspend Halberdier, and Balance, eventually winning. WW

OTP I Balance keeping Offer in hand. If you keep Balance, you can make me discard Offer but can only cast Footfalls once, meaning I can hold you off with my Halberdier and get a draw. If you keep Talisman, I can just counter Turn the Earth and you lose. If you keep Turn the Earth, I counter it and then you don't have green mana left, so you lose. If you keep Footfalls, the same happens, so the best you can do is a draw. OTD the only way I can get a creature is by countering Balance, but this lets you get too many 4/4s for me to draw against, and there is no way for me to counter each of your Footfalls so I lose. DL

OTP you can't stop my Balance, OTD I can't stop yours. WL

OTP you can't stop Balance. OTD I can't beat Meddling Mage into Dark Deal. WL

I think I lose here. LL

If you use Prismari Command to make me discard on first upkeep, I discard Offer and Veil, then win by suspending Halberdier and casting Balance, with enough mana to pay for Chancellor. WW

12W 1D 7L = 37

It felt like mass discard was still strong, so since Restore Balance last week reminded me that Balance was a card I just slammed it with no further thought.

Site Contributor

Jul 2011
    Maastricht, NL

Asthereal's results for round let's keep misreading the meta:

1. silkster: Induced Amnesia, City of Brass, Mirrorshell Crab, Reanimate DL
    OTP Karakas saves me, but OTD you go nuts before I get to play a land.
    2. dte: Imp's Mischief, Show and Tell, Summoner's Pact, Hive Mind LL
    Hive Mind. Nice. I can't even use my WUBRG to pay for the Pact as I need GG. Very nasty. Your protection spell can stop my Lapse, so I just lose.
    3. Asthereal: Karakas, Mishra's Factory, Leyline of Singularity, Memory Lapse <-me
    I didn't expect too many combo/discard decks yet. I was wrong.
    4. FourDogsinaHorseSuit: Leyline of Singularity, Leyline of the Void, Forest, Nullhide Ferox WW
    Huh, that's even more mis-meta-tuned than my deck. Sorry about that, man. I can Lapse your guy, or Karakas it. Factory takes the day.
    5. jfb1337: Devoted Druid, Swift Reconfiguration, An Offer You Can't Refuse, Walking Ballista DL
    I had to read these cards quite a few times, but I see it now. OTP I have Karakas to stifle your combo. OTD it just happens and you have Offer to stop Lapse.
    6. Symbi: Balance, Talisman of Unity, Turn the Earth, Crashing Footfalls LL
    Wow you really want to play that Balance. I can stop it once, but not three times.
    7. GoblinSmashmaster: Overmaster, Balance, The Rack, Crashing Footfalls LL
    Actually, you don't even need to Rhino smash with me OTP. You can make Rack for B. If I Lapse, you wait a turn, redraw Rack and cast it for G, then you go for Balance and I die to Rack.
    8. FTW: Meddling Mage, Dark Deal, Force of Will, Snapback DL
    OTP I get Karakas to sacve a point. OTD you do a scary thing.
    9. Wrath of Pie: Geier Reach Sanitarium, Sol Ring, Unburial Rites, Iona, Shield of Emeria WW
    I keep Leyline in hand. Your first discard try I dump Leyline, the second I dump Lapse. So I have enough time to play both Karakas and Factory. Karakas bounces Iona when she lands. Factory eventually wins it.
    10. RoosterCocoa: Balance, An Offer You Can't Refuse, Autumn's Veil, Keldon Halberdier LL
    EDIT2: You can Veil, after which you can counter your own Balance which is then uncounterable, emptying your hand. I missed that.
    11. Reeplcheep: Tourach, Dread Cantor, Chancellor of the Annex, Solitude, Prismari Command DD
    Karakas rescues me here, but I can't get anything going myself.

Total: 17 points

Note: Balance resolves in the order the steps are on the card, so if an opponent has Nullhide Ferox, they discard it, put it into play, then it gets sacrificed.
    The problem here is the word "instead". That makes it a replacement effect rather than a triggered effect. A trigger would have gone on the stack, but a replacement effect happens instantly, at the moment of and instead of the effect it replaces.

So yeah, Balance is a nasty bugger here. They banned it for a reason.
    Last edited by Asthereal; 11-17-2022 at 04:51 AM.
    Join the 4 Card Blind competition!

Feb 2014

0-6

Me, thinking that after the ban of ESG and Bosejiu, there should not be many popular green sources. I also thought that T1 win with protection vs discard or counter would be good, was quite wrong. Definitely didn't anticipate druid, talisman or forest being played. At least scoring is easy ;)

6-0

2-2

0-6

0-6

3-3

0-6

0-6

0-6

0-6

Didn't go very well..

@dte: I think you get at least one point against Symbi by playing the Hive Mind and doing nothing else because you will always get an equal number of rhinos.

@dte: I think you get at least one point against Symbi by playing the Hive Mind and doing nothing else because you will always get an equal number of rhinos.
    I believe DTE should also beat Rooster OTP by changing the target of offer to imp’s mischief. Veil doesn’t do anything to prevent this and this stops it from countering S&T or making green mana as appropriate.

Feb 2014

I believe DTE should also beat Rooster OTP by changing the target of offer to imp’s mischief. Veil doesn’t do anything to prevent this and this stops it from countering S&T or making green mana as appropriate.
    Unfortunately for me, Veil of Summer is banned, so Rooster does get a basic Forest, and put it on play from Show and Tell.
    It should definitely change some of his MUs, but not that one.

Never taking a deck again that can never win against any deck that contains a banned card! (Edit: that part is still true, and a very good reason not to replay this deck).

True. 12!

Autumns veil is not veil of summer, so I don’t think it should be replaced with a Forest.

Feb 2014

Autumns veil is not veil of summer, so I don’t think it should be replaced with a Forest.
    You are right, I am so used to veil of Summer now!
    I still lose because of offer's treasures if I Offer his offer. Almost any other counterspell I can beat, but not offer.
    And mischief gets mischiefed.

Damn hive mind ;)

These rules on loops appear to be conflicting
    If a loop containing at least one optional action would be repeated indefinitely across multiple turns, that loop may continue indefinitely, even if that would lead to a draw.
    - If one player is able to take infinite turns through taking actions, that does not move the game forward and so that player must make a choose a finite number of turns to take before ending the loop.

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jfb1337 View Post
    These rules on loops appear to be conflicting
    Agree. In fact, the first one was intentionally worded that way to allow infinite turn draws (in a previous season when we voted on that). Maybe silk wanted something different this time?

It would be good to get a resolution on this. A certain card may come up soon...

Sep 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post
    10. RoosterCocoa: Balance, An Offer You Can't Refuse, Autumn's Veil, Keldon Halberdier DD <-disagreement
    EDIT: Wait: Balance only takes my hand if yours is empty. But it isn't. You have An Offer, which you can't use on anything. I start with Leyline in play, then do nothing at all. If you go for Balance, I just let it resolve. You have to allow me to keep one card, of you have to Offer your own Balance, which allows me to keep more cards. So Balance resolves with us both having one card in hand. I keep Karakas and play it the next turn. After this I get to eternally bounce your guy.
    Rooster can get empty hand. I missed that too.

Suspend Keldon. Cast Autumn's Veil. If you Memory Lapse, it's countered by Offer and Balance resolves with empty hand. If Veil resolves, then Rooster puts Balance on the stack and targets it with An Offer You Can't Refuse. Balance won't get countered and will resolve with 0 cards in hand.
    LL 0-6

I wasn't going to post but some of you seemed to make a bunch of misplays against my deck so I have to correct the record:

DD
    LL: Not only does Ferrox not stop Hive Mind you could pay the 2 before casting Summoner's Pact to remove the ability which prevented me from doing so.
    LL: Ferrox Isn't legendary, so no you can't Karakas it.
    LL
    LL
    LL
    LL
    WW
    LL
    LL: You Cast the tourache and can pay the 2 to get Ferrox with Solitude

Sep 2011

Rough luck facing 3 Balance decks this round. But you should get 2 more points!

Quote Originally Posted by FourDogsinaHorseSuit View Post
    LL: Not only does Ferrox not stop Hive Mind you could pay the 2 before casting Summoner's Pact to remove the ability which prevented me from doing so.
    If you do nothing, dte can't win. Show and Tell puts your Forest in play, so you can pay the 2GG for Pact (as long as you don't spend mana on Ferrox). DD 2-2

Quote Originally Posted by FourDogsinaHorseSuit View Post
    LL: Ferrox Isn't legendary, so no you can't Karakas it.
    Have you read Leyline of singularity?

Quote Originally Posted by jfb1337 View Post
    Have you read Leyline of singularity?
    Have you? They're not manditory.

Thread Information