Good comments.

Overall I think it will be important to balance between disruption for lands, disruption for spells, and disruption for creatures/permanents.

Thalia, Heretic Cathar also taps creatures, so it slows down creature decks. Tapped land + tapped creature is 2 turns slower to play a blocker! She's also a 3/2 first strike. You can always board her out if opponent has no creatures.

I was concerned that with 4 Thalia 4 Thorn 4 Prelate we are overboarded for spell-heavy decks like Storm and Burn, but have too many dead cards vs creature decks and Lands. Looking at this more, perhaps it is better to put Thorn in the SB and play more disruptive creatures maindeck? Thorn is the most likely to be dead, since it is not a creature and taxes itself. This will take some testing to find the right balance.

I am thinking:
//Mana: 24
16 lands
4 Chrome Mox
4 Elvish Spirit Guide

//Noncreatures: 8
4 Root Maze
4 Suppression Field

//Creatures: 28
4 Noble Hierarch
4 Thalia, Guardian of Thraben
4 Leonin Arbiter
3 Spirit of the Labyrinth
3 Sanctum Prelate
2 Thalia, Heretic Cathar
4 Endurance
4 Skyclave Apparition

//Sideboard: 15
3 Solitude
3 Force of Vigor
2 Collector Ouphe
2 Containment Priest
2 Armageddon
3 Thorn of Amethyst

If Thalia Heretic Cathar is still too weak, maybe it should be Solitude or something else that interacts with creatures?

I still love Armageddon. But realistically it's dead in fast games. It's only relevant in long grindy games against decks that will slowly build up many lands (Lands, 4c Yorion, 12post, Standstill, Bant Uro). So it probably belongs in the SB.