Thread: Testing Simic Ninjas Standard deck, any feedback appreciated!

Testing Simic Ninjas Standard deck, any feedback appreciated!

Hey people,

I'm new in this forum, glad to meet you all!
    So, I'm trying this new (and old) idea, Green - Blue Ninja deck. I've found some older, outdated and rotated decklists but thought i'd try to bring up to speed, if it's at all possible. I love the Dimir Ninja deck that the MTG Arena provides, which, if upgraded right can be a real pain and really take you up the ladder. But lately I've been playing with the idea of the Simic combination as it has been very foreign to me for as long as I've been playing MTG. I've simply never tried it before. Green mana generation and bulky Creatures paired with Blue Tempo/Control mechanisms feel like it'll be really refreshing and aggressive enough to not take games too far.
    So this is the deck at it's current form.

Edited Decklist (10/01/2023): https://archidekt.com/decks/3783761#...Paper_Standard

EDIT 10/01/2023: Made some changes on decklist, and added new List, it's a bit more budget than it was before but feels more stable and aggressive.
    -Added more monsters instead of low cost instants to have more on-board presence and more chances to use Ninjutsu Abilities.
    -Removed Bulky Green Creatures like "Kura, the Boundless Sky" and 2x "Titan of Industry" to add more Tempo Blue Ninjas and the Planeswalker "Tamiyo the Compleated Sage" which are more in tune with the deck and have a better Mana Curve.
    - I didn't change the amount of Treasure Token Generation since this way we get more low cost creature summons after activating Ninjutsu Abilities or Activate multiple Ninjutsu abilities in the same turn for greater advantage.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, if you try this out, I hope you have fun :)
    Last edited by Paracle; 01-10-2023 at 03:56 AM.

Hymn-Slinging Mod
    Sep 2008
    The U-easy-anna

Re: Testing Simic Ninjas Standard deck, any feedback appreciated!

Moved this the the Arena section, since it isn't a Legacy deck.
    "The Ancients teach us that if we can but last, we shall prevail."
    Kaysa, Elder Druid of the Juniper Order

Thread Information