Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much should Disney pay Hasbro to buy MTG? What do you think MTG is worth?

(' ' '\( 0 ,o)/''')
    May 2004
    Northern Virginia

Re: How much should Disney pay Hasbro to buy MTG? What do you think MTG is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by itslarryyo View Post
    I've never disagreed more with a post.
    For real though
    For my confessions, they burned me with fire/
    And found I was for endurance made

Re: How much should Disney pay Hasbro to buy MTG? What do you think MTG is worth?

Have no idea which movie you guys watched but the D and D was fantastic and we need more fantasy films along this vein rather than the grimdark super serious nonsense we’ve been getting since GoT.

(' ' '\( 0 ,o)/''')
    May 2004
    Northern Virginia

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hammer View Post
    Have no idea which movie you guys watched but the D and D was fantastic and we need more fantasy films along this vein rather than the grimdark super serious nonsense we’ve been getting since GoT.
    I mean you're the one upholding Infinity War/Endgame as being admirable and worthy of replication, when actually it was grimdark nonsense that basically killed the MCU
    For my confessions, they burned me with fire/
    And found I was for endurance made

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousBearAssassin View Post
    I mean you're the one upholding Infinity War/Endgame as being admirable and worthy of replication, when actually it was grimdark nonsense that basically killed the MCU
    It only killed the MCU because it was the literal endpoint of a decade plus of story telling. It's like saying Return of the King killed LOTR because it was the ending of the trilogy.

Thread Information