Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 4 Card Blind: Ban-Back Better

Sep 2011

Re: 4 Card Blind: Ban-Back Better

Quote Originally Posted by dte View Post
    dte: Reanimate, Grief, Swamp, Force of despair Notes: It's a scam

5 points this round. Not a great score, but it feels nice that the round rule work!
    -8pts including same Notes?

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    -8pts including same Notes?
    -6 by my count. Swamp and Awakening don't match. Did someone else use Grief, Force, or Reanimate?

I keep forgetting with these multi-week breaks. I remembered to check last weekend, but I like to think about it closer to the deadline, but then we have a holiday Monday today and I totally forgot again. One of these weeks I'll remember!

Quote Originally Posted by silkster View Post
    I keep forgetting with these multi-week breaks. I remembered to check last weekend, but I like to think about it closer to the deadline, but then we have a holiday Monday today and I totally forgot again. One of these weeks I'll remember!
    I'll tell you now the goal for next round is the 4th

Feb 2014

Quote Originally Posted by silkster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FourDogsinaHorseSuit View Post
    I'll tell you now the goal for next round is the 4th
    As we already know the next banlist and 4dogs doesn't look at the entries, is there any drawbacks to send lists whenever?

Quote Originally Posted by dte View Post
    As we already know the next banlist and 4dogs doesn't look at the entries, is there any drawbacks to send lists whenever?
    The spreadsheet with the entries is currently public .
    I'll make it private some time tomorrow or Wednesday once everyone is satisfied their decks were submitted correctly
    E: thy way it works is the submission form is tied to a sheet in a workbook who can only be updated by one of my google alt accounts. When i say submissions are open I set that sheet to hidden so no one can see it except my alt. I am not usually logged in as my alt so I don't accidentally see it. Then I usually figure out my deck at or before deadline day. On deadline day I switch to my alt, go to the workbook and unhide the sheet. Copy the output cells in the bottom, and post here.
    Last edited by FourDogsinaHorseSuit; Yesterday at 09:04 AM.

GoblinSmashmaster Results for Round Leylines!

dte: Reanimate, Grief, Swamp, Force of despair Notes: It's a scam
    You use the force 2-2

Wrath of Pie: Bayou, Swarm Shambler, Blackmail, Pithing Needle Notes: N/A
    Goblin smash! 6-0

FTW: Agadeem's Awakening, Grief, Force of Despair, Reanimate Notes: Scam
    You use the force 2-2

Four dogs: Leyline of Sanctity, Leyline of the Guildpact, Scion of Draco, Serra's Sanctum Notes: LEYLINES BABY!
    Hexproof lifelink :( 0-6

10 points!

Thread Information