Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: [MKM] Murders at Karlov Mannor: Anyone have a Clue?

Sep 2011

Re: [MKM] Murders at Karlov Mannor: Anyone have a Clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    It was made from 25 total base.

At 43 lands you're at 4.3% (still not a gameplan). 1 in 25 *7* cards hands; mulligans won't do at all.
    Hypergeometric Calculator has 34% to hit exactly 5 lands in 7-card hand from 43-land deck; 69% to hit 5 or more.

Chances of starting with the exact combo turn 1 is low; luckily the turn 1 combo doesn't have to be plan A. It's just a thing the deck could do sometimes.

It'll still be funny the random times you go "Manabond. Resolves?" "End of turn uncounterable lethal damage g2sb?"

The fair Bolt of the Dead mode is still good. Non-Yavimaya color fixing is still good for that deck, letting Maze of Ith and Dark Depths tap for mana.

May 2015
    PDX

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post
    Hypergeometric Calculator has 34% to hit exactly 5 lands in 7-card hand from 43-land deck; 69% to hit 5 or more.

Chances of starting with the exact combo turn 1 is low; luckily the turn 1 combo doesn't have to be plan A. It's just a thing the deck could do sometimes.

It'll still be funny the random times you go "Manabond. Resolves?" "End of turn uncounterable lethal damage g2sb?"

The fair Bolt of the Dead mode is still good. Non-Yavimaya color fixing is still good for that deck, letting Maze of Ith and Dark Depths tap for mana.
    Correct. The issue I'm pointing out is trying to have 1 copy of three different 4-ofs, and then trying to have 5x lands on top of it. This is tier 3 levels of likely to happen, and if interacted with that hand is likely to lose the game. If you see this "god hand," you should probably mull it if there's even a chance they could have FoW/FoN/Daze/FoV.

Mar 2007
    Germany, Germering, Munich

Duskana, the Rage Mother being tech for Dredge wasn't on my radar, but given that it also works with the Bridge zombies, it makes alot of sense.

Decklist

Quote Originally Posted by Barook View Post
    Duskana, the Rage Mother being tech for Dredge wasn't on my radar, but given that it also works with the Bridge zombies, it makes alot of sense. (...)
    Thanks for posting this. It's a very cool list, but I think the most important innovation is using Anger and Pox Walkers. Duskana feels a bit like win-more. Being able to turn-1-kill with dredge is huge, though.

Thread Information