Page 843 of 956 FirstFirst ... 343743793833839840841842843844845846847853893943 ... LastLast
Results 16,841 to 16,860 of 19120

Thread: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

Oct 2005
    Toronto Canada

Re: [DO NOT TRY TO SELL IN HERE] Pimp Legacy Decks

12 Signed Bolts.

Not super fancy but i like them.

Jun 2010
    Philippines

Quote Originally Posted by jamesh View Post
    The original art for Cephalid Coliseum is by John Avon and it's beautiful. You have made a terrible choice here. It would be a simple task to upgrade this non-pimp playset.
    Time to start looking for the Odyssey foil playset then. Only reason I got the FTV at the time coz there was alot available when it first came out. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeyMikey View Post
    We play an Eternal format. Any threat, unanswered, will be your ass in short order.

Quote Originally Posted by SHABOOGS View Post
    Time to start looking for the Odyssey foil playset then. Only reason I got the FTV at the time coz there was alot available when it first came out. :)

Worth wasting 20 €
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

Перетягивание
    Feb 2012
    Canberra, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Noctalor View Post

Worth wasting 20 €
    Bargain, super good man

Nov 2011
    Madrid (Spain)

Current ant deck!
    Latest news:
    All duals signed
    Cabal rituals and infernal also got signed.
    2nd and 3rd foil jap tendrills adquired and they got signed.

I just love this deck.
    Also love fnm brainstorm so keep your hate.

Apr 2013
    Kempten, Germany

Quote Originally Posted by Togores View Post
    Current ant deck!
    Latest news:
    All duals signed
    Cabal rituals and infernal also got signed.
    2nd and 3rd foil jap tendrills adquired and they got signed.

I just love this deck.
    Also love fnm brainstorm so keep your hate.

+1 for the Brainstorms, I'm playing the same
    Beautiful deck buddy even if the build is strange, keep it going!
    Currently playing
    Eldrazi

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

FNM Brainstorms.

Перетягивание
    Feb 2012
    Canberra, Australia

Rather than focusing on peoples choice of a particular card, can we iron out the terrible photo cropping and quoting massive pictures for a few word response?

Site Contributor
    Apr 2013

Quote Originally Posted by ween View Post
    Rather than focusing on peoples choice of a particular card, can we iron out the terrible photo cropping and quoting massive pictures for a few word response?
    A potato and FNM brainstorms goes hand in hand.

BB Underground Seas next to Onslaught Polluted Deltas with matching signatures just looks so damn classy, and I love me some signed Decays, that`s a great sig. I disagree with the Ponders, the Brainstorms and the tentacle land, but overall the deck is gorgeous… I think. Hard to tell with that god damn camera

Pls, do it for kids in africa and do something about that pic D:

Btw here is my actual list of Doomsday, funny ho many different choices we took, and im not on the "must be oldest possible version" train.
    Uh, and god bless the shitty scanner + dirty af dragon shields combo

Only thing i REFUSE to buy is a ROE emrakul, not gonna pay 400 euro for that one for now
    "You either die a Onesto-Player, or live long enough to see yourself become a Dredger"

Promo Gitaxian Probes LOOOLLLLL!!!1😂😂😂😂

I LOVE MINE....

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinSettler View Post
    Jesus H Cardsheet died for your NFC sins.

Site Contributor

Feb 2011

Really sweet deck Noctalor. I'm surprised by how much I like the Japanese (?) font on the conspiracy Brainstorms and Duress, but I find it way too chaotic on the Cabal Therapies and Tendrils of Agony. Maybe that has to do with the old layout as well, but it just does't appeal to me. I agree with Death with respect to the probes, original art preferred by far ;).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dice_Box View Post
    Non games are not only a common sight in Legacy, they are every decks plan. [...] Playing a deck like DnT and then complaining about "Non games" is hypocritical, because non games are your plan, you just disapprove of the way someone else is trying to achieve that same goal.

I dunno, i like promo probes.

I prefer to think about the gitaxian probe as a nasty needle that will plunge into uranus and discover all about you and not as a little thingy that flies around looking for intel.
    I know the art is pure shit but somehow i prefer it

Nov 2011
    Madrid (Spain)

Why not an invasion foil jap chromatic sphere? To match the border of the leds. And also has cooler picture.

Nov 2010
    New Zealand

It's the star. That star looks like it comes from Yu-Gi-Oh! And the FNM under the text of the brainstorm looks like the card is a promotional item. Because it is. That's part of the reason these cards simply are not pimp.
    mtgpimp

It's the star. That star looks like it comes from Yu-Gi-Oh! And the FNM under the text of the brainstorm looks like the card is a promotional item. Because it is. That's part of the reason these cards simply are not pimp.
    Seconding this, one of my biggest turnoffs is promotional watermarks. The shooting star I can handle, but the FNM logo, DCI logo, Arena League logo and stuff like that is just a big no. I don`t mind the new frame in general, and if you want your Brainstorms to match your Probes and Ponders, that`s completely valid, but the FNM logo makes that edition a no-go for me. I find this particularly annoying on the FNM Kitchen Finks, where I love the alternate art, but it has that awful FNM logo.

Well is not even true, there are plenty of "shoting star" cards that are much better than standard ones, for example old layout NH and DC, flusterstorm.
    And i do know those GP are not the "best" ones, but i tend to play the art i like and not the most pimped version anyway, this is why i play with KTK deltas and promo Probes but i have a 5k lightning bolt.

For the chromatic sphere, uh, the sphere itself is so damn cool in the mirrodin art, just look at it

<3 shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Noctalor View Post
    <3 shiny
    A guy at my shop has GR Tron all foiled out, and between his foil Karns, Ugin and Groves, the card that popped the most was that Sphere. It`s one of those foils that utilize the foiling to extraordinary effect. +1 on picking that over the old one.

One of my personal favourites in that regard is Loxodon Smiter, the foil detailing in the art is spectacular. Shame it`s on such a trivial card.

Oct 2005
    Toronto Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Havrekjex View Post
    A guy at my shop has GR Tron all foiled out, and between his foil Karns, Ugin and Groves, the card that popped the most was that Sphere. It`s one of those foils that utilize the foiling to extraordinary effect. +1 on picking that over the old one.

One of my personal favourites in that regard is Loxodon Smiter, the foil detailing in the art is spectacular. Shame it`s on such a trivial card.
    Smiter sees a lot of play in Modern, so it's got that going for it.

Thread Information