Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: [Brainstorming] Tomb of Yawgmoth

Site Contributor
    Dec 2004
    Jamaica Plain, MA

Re: [Brainstorming] Tomb of Yawgmoth

Quote Originally Posted by Cait_Sith View Post
    I had a brilliant idea while eating a burrito at Taco Bell, but I forgot. Something about turning Tomb into an uncounterable Armageddon. I think it was: Kormus Bell + Night of Soul's Betrayal + Tomb.
    Bitch stealing my ideas and passing them off as your own? Whatev, it's not like I would post such horrible ideas. This is twie as expensive as Geddon, and probably means you won't even be able to play lands again. Replace NoSB with Humility and then play artifact mana.

Utterly ViLe
    Sep 2006

Re: [Brainstorming] Tomb of Yawgmoth

Lego, you do realize that post is from long before you ever mentioned Humility + Kormus? Check the time stamps before you spam randomly.

Onto the actual stuff, Humility is certainly nice, but it is off color and it has about equal application as NoSB as top decks early on (later on Humility becomes muchx1000 better) So I can see why you like it. Maybe try a deck n that direction, except for Humility you need 3 colors.

Edit: Oops, Kormus Bell is an artifact, duh. I guess the major choice is do you want an ultra Armageddon that covers the map in puny creatures or do you want a mana lock that gives everyone 1/1s.
    Quote Originally Posted by frolll View Post
    It is not like any other penises, though...
    It's a penis drawn by Leonard friggin' Da Vinci; which pretty much owns our penises.
    Team Multi-Grain - We're wholesome.

Thread Information