Page 253 of 282 FirstFirst ... 153203243249250251252253254255256257263 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,060 of 5639

Thread: [Deck] Solitaire (Enchantress)

Unban Survival of the Fittest Activist
    Oct 2016
    Netherlands

Re: [Deck] Solitaire (Enchantress)

Hey guys, long time lurker here.

I would like to post the Enchantress list that I tend to run mostly on untap.in.

Carddraw engine:
    4 Argothian Enchantress
    4 Enchantress Presence
    2 Green suns zenith

Mana ramp
    4 Wild Growth
    4 Utopia sprawl
    1 Candelabra of Tawnos

Protection
    2 solitary confinement
    2 Elephant grass
    2 Sterling grove
    1 Humilty

Other:
    3 Mirri’s guile
    2 Crop rotation
    2 Oblivion ring
    1 Blood moon
    1 Exploration
    2 Replenish

Wincons:
    1 Sigil of the Empty throne
    1 Emrakul
    1 Words of war

--Online cards 61 Glacial chasm, card 62 Life from the loam--

Lands:
    1 Karakas
    1 Tabernacle of the pendrell vale
    2 Serra’s sanctum
    2 Savannah
    6 forest
    2 plains
    1 Wasteland
    4 windswepth heath
    1 Taiga

SB:
    2 Rest in peace
    1 Wheel of sun and moon
    2 Gaddock Teeg
    2 Surgical Extraction
    3 Leyline of Sanctity
    2 Choke
    1 Containment priest
    2 Sigil of cleansing

For your information, I am mainly a Death and Taxes / Elves player that builded Enchantress as a side project because I simply liked the idea of having an enchantment deck, even if it wasn't one of the most competitive decks I could build. I seriously enjoy playing this deck, and I noticed more then a couple of times that my opponents enjoy facing [and losing ;)] from the deck, no salty faces when you hardcast Emrakul in turn 8 but rather a smile and handshake in most cases.

So I boarded the Funtrain last month and took Enchantress to my local gaming score, going 2-2-1 [Wins vs Burn and Eldrazi, loss from BUG and Painter, Draw with Eldrazi] That said 3 there where suprisingly 3 land players in the pool, so I was kinda hoping to get paired vs them [ I feel lands is a good matchup for us] Both losses where unfortunate but I did feel like I could have won the games if I had seen a couple of other cards [one instance I start my turn, mirri reveals 3 lands, I fetch, shuffle, draw land, turn after I look, 3 lands, I fetch shuffle, turn after. . well I was kinda suprised to see another 3 lands -.-]

Now something that I would like to ask the posters here is why nobody ever considered Candelabra of Tawnos for Enchantress? The card is so nuts in our deck, easily ramping up mana in combination with enchanted lands or simply acting as serra's sanctum 2. I never had the card in my hand and thought, I wish it was something else.

The tabernacle is a recent addition, online I tended to expand my deck to 62 cards, adding a glacial chasm and life from the loam. I like having the lands package. In the past I have won more then one game on the back off a glacial chasm buying me time, or a well crop rotated Karakas. The reason why I cut them is because there really is nothing else I am willing to trim down in the deck. [I also kinda would like to add another O-ring but no idea what would be less relevant to take out.] Tabernacle sometimes feels weird, but there have been multiple games where [in combination with humility] it made the difference for me. [That aside, I own the card, no use keeping it in a binder forever while im still working on lands] Its also a sac outlet to Emrakul, which at times can be important when Karakas has been taken out with Wasteland. [Only mattered 2 games as far as I can remember]

Beforehand, the reason why I run no helm of obedience SB is simply because I don't like it. It tends to get in the way of my own Replenish, or sometimes I just need to reshuffle my GY back with Emrakul. When I played it [tried it MB and SB] I still tended to go out with Emrakul instead 7/8 times. So in the end I simply dropped the helm.

Our meta tends to be miracle light, with steady Eldrazi competitors, DnT [Mainly have myself to blame for this by being the leading example with playing the deck and some others picking it up after me ;)] , BUG, Sneak and Omnitell, infect, lands, and then the random 1 of players [burn, high tide, painter, elves yadayada basicly nearly every deck aside belcher, oops all spells and dredge]

Do you guys have any tips you might give for my SB? The most flexible spots for me are either the Surgical extractions, or Containment priest, Wheel of sun and moon. [I tend to pack allot GY hate I know, I guess its a DnT habit]
    Last edited by Emurian; 03-26-2017 at 05:35 PM.

Aug 2016
    Flanders

Havent tried Candelabra yet no, probably wouldnt ever pay that crazy price either... Tabernacle is an interesting addition! Does it ever do enough though? You're only pressuring their mana with 2 Elephant Grass...

Back to Basics or Choke would support such a plan better, regardless of whether it's good enough for Enchantress...

Oct 2016
    Netherlands

Well just dont expect the tabernacle to win you games, it helps you buying turns to setup your draw engine.
    In combination with humility it tends to be ok, people dont like tapping out just to keep 2-4 1/1 dudes in play.
    -Do keep in mind that the Endless one doesnt work that well vs Humility, seeing as it enters the battlefield with counters-
    Once you slam down words of war and they understand the 3 card combination - aka im gonna remove anything on the board you have- the opponents tend to scoop. [Well basicly what do they want to do? They can't expand the board to much, they can't keep it to small either.]

Then you have the occasional slipup of people that don't expect a tabernacle in enchantress and simply forget to pay [happened twice vs me last tournament]

Its mainly in the deck versus Elves and Tezzerator [limiting their thopter foundry / sword of the meek combo]

In general Tabernacle reads, tap 2-3 opposing mana of your opponent. I would not however, recommend anyone buying the card to slot it in the deck. I much rather advocate the candelabra over the tabernacle.

Choke and back to basics are ok, but they tend to be ''win more'' rather then getting you back into the game if you are behind on board state. [learned this lesson when playing choke with Elves] I do tend to board in choke vs blue, but I rarely slam it asap, rather being patient and waiting for them to tap out mostly 3-4 lands, thus when I play it, I am sure that they will counter it if they have a FOW or something else, if not, it tells me the way is clear ;).

May 2013
    NAS Oceana

Quote Originally Posted by Emurian View Post
    *Snip*
    Hello Emurian, and welcome to the Enchantress archetype.

There may be some things that I may suggest that, others may not totally agree in, and that is fine. I am just offering advise and giving some opinions, and it's completely up to you.

One thing though, specially for me, I believe that 11 enchantress effects should be the minimum. 12 is my recommended build. The reason for this is as you play the deck more and more, your opponent will try their best to take out your engine. Once that's done, all our cards pretty much becomes pretty horrible, especially with abrupt decays being pretty popular, our enchantress's presence is going to eat it.

I see that you are running Words of War. What it comes down to is Mirri's Guile vs Sylvan Library. The Words of War gets quite a boost from Sylvan Library and becomes quite a clock as well at 6 damage a turn if the engine is not established. The drawback, however, is that your Confinement pretty much turns it off. This is where Mirri's Guile comes in as you can see whats up ahead before you make any decisions on your upkeep stuff. The rise of Leovolds also makes me favor guile as well.

The Blood Moon maindecked, I feel like it should be in the sideboard instead. For me, if I were to run it in the main deck, I would jam all 4 in. But replace Emrakul with another win con, and stick her in the SB. My reasoning for this is that so many decks now has gotten so greedy with their mana base, that this gives you the ability to simply steal game 1. Blood Moon turn 2 would wreck so many decks, but other wise. I prefer it in the SB.

I am not a fan of Tabernacle as it affects our enchantress as well, which could slow you down, if you drop it early it slows you down, if you drop it later your engine and defenses should be up.

Since you are running Replenish, you could instead consider Ground Seal. It replaces it self, it's easier to cast being green, and it protects your cards from Surgical. It hinders the opponent while not really affecting your game plan all that much. Also speaking of being green, since you are running Seal of Cleansing, Seal of Primodium will be alot easier. Specially game 2s and 3s when you really need it, having to ability to cast it right away instead of waiting or looking for white mana, or the ability to produce it matters.

There's other things I am not a fan off, but I'll leave the rest alone, I see why you want them, but I do not agree, however it's mainly just my preference. But I would like to recommend going with a base of:

20-21 Lands (2-4 Sanctum, 4-7 fetches)
    11-13 Enchantress Effects
    8 Accelleration
    7-8 Defenses (Confinement/Grass/Moat/Sphere)
    1-3 Banishing or O-ring (or a X:X Split)
    2 Win-cons
    2-3 Sterling Grove
    1-3 Guile / Library

Sideboard:
    1 Teeg
    4 Leyline

I would recommend using that as a base and tweak from there, and decide if you go Replenish, or go RIP-Helm plan. You could also seek a splash from R/B/U, each color offering different stuff (however, U is a rather different route). Again, welcome to the Enchantress thread, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. There's plenty of friendly people here that will gladly help you out and point you in the right direction.
    Legacy: GWR Enchantress (2010-Current)
    I'm also always looking for friendly players in League of Legends IGN Dread Return, doesn't have to be competitive, just be nice and friendly.
    [S3 - Diamond, S4 - Diamond, S5 - Diamond, Current Season - Diamond] Primary role Support, Secondary MID Lane, Alternate Jungle.

Dec 2013
    Lowell MA

On the subject of tabernacle. I kind of didn't like the idea at first, but now that I've thought about it more, I really like the idea of having a tabernacle in enchantress. The way I build and play the deck is with a heavy emphasis on limiting the opponents mana between suppression field and elephant grass. The idea being that with those two cards it becomes very difficult to attack, and advance the board state, and sculpt a better hand, and effectively employ counter magic. The opponent has to make hard decisions, and tabernacle would really complement the plan by diverting even more resources every turn into just keeping things on the board. It's also a great feeling to counter a wasteland activation with crop rotation, especially when the wasteland costs 2 to activate.

Aug 2016
    Flanders

Yeah in a build with Suppression Field that sounds hilarious :D

Oct 2016
    Netherlands

Thank you for your time to write such a lenghty post, I understand players each have their own preferences and playstyles, but one should stay open minded for another person its view as long as said person can give arguments for it.

#1 Bloodmoon main is a meta call for me. I concur, when I started playing Enchantress I had the Blood moon in my sideboard. As I noted in my first post though, most of my meta consists out of Eldrazi and Bug. Thus for me, it seems a natural thing to move the blood moon to the mainboard.

I even tinkered with the idea of putting a 2nd blood moon in the sideboard but hadn't done so before as I didnt want to buy another one. I pulled one last week out of a MM booster though, so I might give it a try. Four seems to be overkill though considering I don't have the ramp to slam one down turn 1.

#2 Mirris guile vs Sylan library.
    The reason why I run Mirri's over Sylvan is mainly because its a good turn 1 play. I tend to keep hands that have no enchantress, or zenith, if it has a Guile in combination with a fetch to ''dig'' for the cards [moreso versus black decks].

Now I understand some here might advocate that you always need to start with a draw engine in your hand [GSZ, Enchantress or E. Presence] but I found that at times I keep hands with guile or sterling grove if the other cards are decent enough.

The interaction Library with Words of war is cute, but I see myself rather playing other stuff on turn 2. The only reason why I would see myself starting to run sylvan libraries is if the meta is packed with chalice decks.

#3 I think you might be overthinking the Tabernacle on our own side, in general, Enchantress has more mana at its disposal over the typical Legacy deck. I thus don’t mind setting myself back 1 or 2 mana if I believe this hinders my opponent to expand his board to fast.

I tend to put down Tabernacle’s in the midgame mostly once my opponent has 2-4 creatures in play, the only time you want it early is versus Elves. I understand your reasoning that your shields should be up, but around turn 4-5 you still tend to be open with 1-2 drawengines online.

I mean ideally it goes roughly:
    Turn 1: Ramp or Guile
    Turn 2: Drawengine
    Turn 3: 2nd drawnengine or Cantripping 1 drops (ramp/grass/exploration)
    Turn 4: Protection / wincon –if 2nd draw enabler is in place-

Between turn 4 and 6 you still tend to be open, the way I see it, I want 2 card draw engines before I can slam down a Solitary Confinement. Tabernacle tends to pull its weight in these turns. Yes, it sets you back 1 or 2 mana, but so it does for your opponent. A single land with a sprawl on it covers the upkeep cost. I rarely tend to find myself at the worse end of the deal with the tabernacle in play.

That aside, its possible your Enchantress Pr. Are your only engines at said time, thus the Tabernacle doesn’t backlash.

#4 The Ground seal suggestion sounds solid, I already traded the card 2x in advance when I stumbled upon it in someone’s map. So far I have never been targeted with surgical, but who knows, maybe people get smarter playing vs my deck once I take it along more often [tend to vary between decks, because I know people keep hands knowing: Player X plays X thus my hand is good versus this deck, rather then going for a generic decent hand G1]

#5 Your right about the seal of primordial, il try to pick some of them up, reason why I use the white seals is because I took them out of my DnT sideboard map.

Aug 2016
    Flanders

Just curious, if you're running a Crop Rotation package with Tabernacle, wouldn't a 1-off Ancient Tomb be worth it? Either maindeck or sideboard cuz I don't like too many lands that don't give Green turn 1.

Would fit very well with a Sphere of Resistance sideboard. (and Chalice, but that stops Enchantress too much as well.)

Still, seems like it could improve the combo matchup more, by turn 1 Sphere of Resistance; and increasing the odds of turn 2 Trinisphere or GSZ for Teeg.

(Trini and Teeg wouldnt be worth it as we can already get those down turn 2 with the current plan - but they'd just be a nice added bonus together with the main Sphere improvement plan.)

This reminds me of a Sylvan Plug/Enchantress hybrid idea I once talked to Darklingske about Probably very janky and bad... then again, it's not like traditional Enchantress is performing that well these days either.

(I'm currently testing UG Words of Wind version for giggles besides playing Aluren as a main deck, so working on traditional enchantress will probably not happen a lot over the coming months as I also still have to build a UB Pox deck for 2 years now )

Oct 2016
    Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Fjaulnir View Post
    Just curious, if you're running a Crop Rotation package with Tabernacle, wouldn't a 1-off Ancient Tomb be worth it? Either maindeck or sideboard cuz I don't like too many lands that don't give Green turn 1.
    Hmm, no I don’t see the use of the tomb TBH. There are just not enough cards that will benefit from it aside said sphere of resistance IF you opt to run it. [Maybe bloodmoon, leyline of S. you draw T2-3 and that’s about it that’s relevant that you could land with +1 CMC in that matchup]

I share your thoughts on not adding to many non green sources to the deck ;). Its just a shame that there is no legacy land like Volrath Stronghold or Academy Ruins for enchantments [unless I missed something]

TBH, I simply accept the fact that I will lose from combo [ANT/TES/OOPs/Belcher]. I do not wish to commit to much of my sideboard just for a single match. I have a similar attitude when it comes to the Elves vs Miracle matchup. Yes its possible to SB versus them, but you tend to dedicate so many slots in that case that it weakens your overall SB. [and dilutes your own deck] I rather forfeit my chances at trying to fix a bad matchup and thus have a SB that’s consistent allround in my matchups.

I have 2 teegs, which are mainly for All is Dust in the Eldrazi matchup, good hate vs elves, and just so happen to be decent vs storm.

I don’t expect that I need something like a Trinisphere or Sphere of Resistance with the current meta at my shop. Storm has declined the last few months, mainly due to a high presence of Chalice decks. ‘’The chalice meta’’ is also the reason why I have 2 seals in my SB at CMC 2 to deal with Artefacts.

Likewise Omnitell has declined at my shop after the DTT/TC era, I would have packed 2 Trinispheres if I where to be playing back then for the Cunning wish – E.Call – Emmy – BS / release the Ants out.

If I where to go to some GP and need to have an allround SB I would most likely alter it somewhat:
    1 Gaddock Teeg
    3 Leylines of Sanctity
    2 Seal of the Primordial ;)
    1 Blood moon
    1 Surgical Extraction
    2 Rest in Peace
    1 Containment Priest
    1 Null Rod
    2 Trinisphere
    1 Choke

Most likely I would move my MB Blood moon to the SB to free up a slot for 3th E.grass/Sphere of Safety/3th O-ring.

I foresee people telling me to run 4 Leylines for the highest chance of having one in your opening 7. Although correct in general, I feel that Enchantress is one of the FEW decks that can actually play out Leyline after they draw it turn 1. Thus I don’t feel the need to run 4.

I ran a solo leyline mainboard for a while which surprisingly wasn’t as bad as I thought. I cutted it later on because the deck just has to many goodstuff I rather have then a situational card. Can’t say though it was the worst silver bullet that I tried running MD over time.
    Last edited by Emurian; 03-29-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Aug 2016
    Flanders

Yeah Ive been on 3 Leylines as often as 4 (or none at all), so it's not weird.

Just curious though why Null rod over Stony Silence? You seem to be running enough white sources for that...

Oct 2016
    Netherlands

Solid point, I already own the Null rod thx to my Elves SB.

Null rod is easier to cast though, and sticks on the field versus fringe cards. [notably Ugin ult vs MUD followed by forgemaster activation]

I guess, if I would be siding in a Stony silence, and have it in my hand, I would try to slam it down ASAP. (turn 2) rather then keeping it in hand.

Thus in terms of triggering Enchantress effects, I only see it happen after I draw it turn 2.

Now if I had Stony silence in my opening 7, then it would mean that I would have to work my way towards a white source in T1.

My turn 1 is always going for a basic forest.
    So that means getting a sprawl on it T1 for white. [Not the worst, granted]
    Or fetching a white source [plains] turn 2.

Most of the times I tend to find myself building up green sources in the early turns. I somehow end up in allot of board states where I have an overbundance of white sources compared to the green ones I need/want. [Sidenote: Serra's sanctum contributing mostly for this]

So thats my reasoning behind it.

I guess in general [for players here] the Stony Silence is better. I personally however, rather build up 2 green sources T1 or T1+2 then going for the white source early.

Aug 2016
    Flanders

Yeah that's ESG's reasoning as well, but he runs less white sources so I thought it might not apply to you.

(Also, against Storm and Miracles where you'd want this most, they run no Wasteland so fetching savannah early is not a problem. Death and Taxes would be a reason for Rod tho.)

(Additionally, Miracles runs Wear/Tear so by playing Null rod you give them the option to 2-for-1 you; can't Replenish it back either)

I've been having a lot of success with this list locally, the blue splash is due to an overabundance of burn/infect in my meta, and the extra ring effects to combat Leovold.

2 Serra's Sanctum
    1 Savannah
    1 Tropical Island
    1 Bayou
    1 Dryad Arbor
    1 Plains
    1 Karakas
    4 Windswept Heath
    1 Wooded Foothills
    7 Forest

4 Argothian Enchantress
    2 Doomwake Giant
    1 Emrakul
    4 Green Sun's Zenith

4 Enchantress's Presence
    4 Utopia Sprawl
    4 Wild Growth
    1 Abundant Growth
    1 Oblivion Ring
    1 Banishing Light
    1 Journey to Nowhere
    2 Elephant Grass
    2 Rest in Peace
    1 Helm of Obedience
    1 Sterling Grove
    2 Mirri's Guile
    3 Energy Field
    2 Solitary Confinement

I don't know if I'll keep playing the 4th color splash, but this has made me want to drop exploration from my 3 color builds for abundant growth. The extra cantrip effect has saved my bacon more than once!

Edit: forgot a card

Oct 2016
    Netherlands

I got to play a couple of games this weekend at my local shop. I swapped out the wasteland for a Glacial chasm, rest of the list was pretty much the same.

G1: Reanimator 2-0: I found our 4th win con in the deck!
    Me: T1 Forest + Sprawl
    He: T1 Fetch + Faithless looting

Me: T2 Enchantress
    He: T2 Reanimate Griselbrand

Me: T3 Play 2nd enchantress, drop chasm, sac land with sprawl
    He: T3 Fetch + Entombing for iona

Me: T4 Play land, sprawl 18 life
    He: T4 Reanimates Iona naming Green

Me: T5 Drop land, play O-ring on Iona 14 life
    He: T5 Can't do anything -at 1 life-

Me: T6 Drop sterling grove + land
    He: T6 Waits for me to drop the chasm , sac grove at end of turn for humility

Me: T7 sac chasm, play Humility, attack with 2 enchantress for lethal

Rip and Extraction seal the deal early G2. No contest here.

G2: ANT 0-2
    Game 1 I get to turn 4, just setting up draw pieces and he goes off.
    Game 2 Keep hand with a teeg in it but no white source, he goes duress T1, theraphy on teeg T2.

G3: Hexmage Depths 2-1
    G1: He goes thoughtseize, takes my Elephant grass. I topdeck grass turn after. He's unable to remove it and I get the time to setup.
    G2: Had a rlly risky hand with Taiga + sprawl and sterling grove. Decide to try to setup the grove and sac it for a blood moon. He had Hexmage out at this point, croprotates in response to the bloodmoon into DD. -Was my bad, I saw a crop rotation on top of my deck thx to mirri's guile but went for the greedy play.
    G3: He drops stage and DD early but is landscrewed [35 lands deck] has a mox diamond in hand but no land to pitch giving me 2-3 free turns. By the time he finds his needed land im already bunkered in.

G4: BUG 0-2
    G1: Starting hand 4 lands + 3 cards. He thoughtseizes my E.presence from hand, counters all my card draw engines. Angler and 2 DRS on beatdown seal the game for him.
    G2: I had to mull to 5, keeping something like 3 land a mirri's guile and E. presence. Presence gets countered and I keep drawing the non ideal cards [sprawls, lands etc]

Not the best record but I had fun nonetheless [aside facing ANT ugh ;)] Next month il most likely take my Death and Taxes with me though.

It's been forever since I've had the chance to play any Magic much less legacy but spoiler season will always be exciting. Looks like we've got a potential new toy. I have no idea how critical that extra mana will be without play testing it but I could see this being better than O-ring/Banishing Light since it can't be abrupt decayed and 4 is a good CMC against Miracles.

Oct 2016
    Netherlands

I am willing to test this card and post is results once I have my hands on a couple of them.

I might see it work, Flash at some times can be relevant. Moreso because I tend to have [white] mana left in the midgame that I might use in the opponents turn this way.

Likewise the cycling might be usefull in combination with Replenish.

As you pointed out, decay proof, hard CMC for Miracles to counter with Counterbalance/SDT.

Il keep you guys updated once I have some testruns going with this card.

Site Contributor
    Apr 2011
    Orlando, FL

Quote Originally Posted by simdude View Post
    It's been forever since I've had the chance to play any Magic much less legacy but spoiler season will always be exciting. Looks like we've got a potential new toy. I have no idea how critical that extra mana will be without play testing it but I could see this being better than O-ring/Banishing Light since it can't be abrupt decayed and 4 is a good CMC against Miracles.

I too haven't played in some time, and really haven't been keeping up on much MTG as of late, but this looks like an Rest in Peace level card for enchantress, and the flash / cycling are super relevant.

Aug 2016
    Flanders

Agreed; came to the site just to post this card but guess I was rather slow

I love Replenish builds over RIP builds so that seems cool, also it having flash + CMC 4 has the big upside against Leovold BUG: you still get to draw 1 card off of casting this in their turn + they can't decay it to rebuy Leo. Or cycle it in their turn to draw 1 and then Replenish it during yours.
    I'd almost be comfortable to play 4 of these maindeck due to the Cycling I just hope the 4 mana isn't too clunky against fast decks, where even O Ring at 3 can be bad tempo.

Or against Aluren decks, you can at least try to exile Aluren the turn they're trying to go off even if they might still kill you with this on the stack (O Ring was notoriously bad at this, as the turn they drop Aluren is usually the same one you die)

Clergyman of Cool
    Mar 2009
    Daisy Hill Puppy Farm

Quote Originally Posted by Fjaulnir View Post
    Agreed; came to the site just to post this card but guess I was rather slow

I love Replenish builds over RIP builds so that seems cool, also it having flash + CMC 4 has the big upside against Leovold BUG: you still get to draw 1 card off of casting this in their turn + they can't decay it to rebuy Leo. Or cycle it in their turn to draw 1 and then Replenish it during yours.
    I'd almost be comfortable to play 4 of these maindeck due to the Cycling I just hope the 4 mana isn't too clunky against fast decks, where even O Ring at 3 can be bad tempo.

Or against Aluren decks, you can at least try to exile Aluren the turn they're trying to go off even if they might still kill you with this on the stack (O Ring was notoriously bad at this, as the turn they drop Aluren is usually the same one you die)
    Rules question. If this is in your graveyard and you get it back in play via Replenish, can you exile your opponent's Leovold without them getting a draw?

Dec 2016
    Seattle

Quote Originally Posted by lordofthepit View Post
    Rules question. If this is in your graveyard and you get it back in play via Replenish, can you exile your opponent's Leovold without them getting a draw?
    I don't believe so. It's a targeting triggered ability.

Update: If your opponent has already drawn a card that turn, and Spirit of the Labyrinth is in play or in your graveyard, you can stack it so they don't draw a card.

Thread Information