?
    Oct 2003
    Syracuse, NY

Budget Legacy - G/W Aggro Loam

Faerie Godfather

Jul 2005
    Finland

Re: Budget Legacy - G/W Aggro Loam

I personally loved the article as GW is probably my favourite colour combination especially if it can establish a good combo-MU (beating combo with GW is what I live for) and while Terrageddon doesn't quite do it yet, it comes quite close. I just wish a consensus could be reached for how to MD Orim's Chants to improve that MU while not losing much in the others. Seriously, Chant is awesome against most fast combo, allows forcing through Armageddon against Solidarity and acts as an extra turn (for a card) against aggro, while forcing through spells against anything with counters. All in all, rather awesome.

Sweet Sixteenth
    Jul 2004
    Fairfax City, VA

Re: Budget Legacy - G/W Aggro Loam

Short, and to the point. It maintains focus on one deck, its matchups, and innovations/developement . "Legacy on a Budget" is an interesting idea for an article series, do you plan on sticking with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsickanddie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    Looks like Team Unicorn has about sixteen coming to this.

What's the term for a plural group of Unicorns? Y'know, like a murder of crows. Well that's what's on it's way.
    ******s?
    While this is close it's still wrong. Every one knows it's an orgy of unicorns.
    Team Unicorn is too hetero for me.
    TeaM NOVA for life.

Thread Information