Thread: [Single Card Discussion] Seedtime

[Single Card Discussion] Seedtime

seedtime - 1G
    Instant
    Play Seedtime only during your turn.
    Take an extra turn after this one if an opponent played a blue spell this turn.

This could be a nice SB card against most U based aggro/control and control decks!

Its cool to play 4 instant timewalks but i dont know in wich deck this card could go...

In ***** you could do some extra dmg with goyfs but Counterbalance is a better card for the mirror!

Maby In Landstill you could make an aditonal land drop, or play deed and untap with it... so is it wroth it?
    “Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Graphics are in my mind.
    Dec 2006

Re: seedtime - anti brainstorm!

I think the general consensus has been that seedtime is too narrow a card, but I will admit that I have wanted to use it for a while. Also, every copy after the first is going to be dead unless your opponent doesn't know how to play around it.

Also, ask Obfuscate Freely about losing to seedtime.
    Red Wizard needs food badly!

Sweet Sixteenth
    Jul 2004
    Fairfax City, VA

Quote Originally Posted by Zork View Post

Also, ask Obfuscate Freely about losing to seedtime.
    To be fair he only lost to seedtime because he was worried about seedtime, he only really lost to himself. Everyone has done that at some point in their careers. However, Alix's story is classic because it caused him to lose to a Silvos Rogue Elemental on day two of GP: philly. Awsome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krieger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Getsickanddie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Parcher View Post
    Looks like Team Unicorn has about sixteen coming to this.

What's the term for a plural group of Unicorns? Y'know, like a murder of crows. Well that's what's on it's way.
    ******s?
    While this is close it's still wrong. Every one knows it's an orgy of unicorns.
    Team Unicorn is too hetero for me.
    TeaM NOVA for life.

Boy George?
    Oct 2005
    Australia

I've only ever played Seedtime once in a tournament setting, but it was at an Extended PTQ, not a Legacy event. A guy hit me with Time Stop during my upkeep. I responded with Seedtime. We both lol'd a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by pi4meterftw View Post
    Still up for more games, although I must say it's pretty silly to play if you're just going to complain about luck irrationally.
    Quote Originally Posted by pi4meterftw
    I think the massive difference is a fluctuatiuon of luck. Against Piceli I drew fairly well, whereas against green one I mulliganned for mana screw reasons twice and for "hand has no answers in it" like 5 times.

Thread Information