This is a deck I played more than a year ago, and I have recently decided to revisit this deck and see if it is still a viable deck, and what changes should be made.
Landstill was a hugely popular deck here in San Diego, and many advanced versions of the deck have seen play here. When Eternal Witness was printed, I thought about how nice it would fit into a deck that uses Standstill. The deck is designed to use Eternal Witness to recur Standstill and Pernicious Deed for the most part, although not missing land drops after third turn with a fetch land or returning a counter, when one is needed.
Today I worked on an updated version of the list and so far this has what I have come up with.
Land - 24
4 Mishra's Factory
3 Wasteland
4 Tropical Island
4 Underground Sea
2 Bayou
1 Swamp
2 Island
4 Poluted Delta
Creatures - 4
4 Eternal Witnesses
Search/Draw - 10
4 Brainstorm
2 Fact or Fiction
4 Standstill
Removal - 9
4 Pernicious Deed
3 Diabolic Edict
2 Naturalize
Counters - 12
4 Force of Will
3 Counterspell
2 Remand
3 Stifle
Other - 1
1 Crucible of Worlds
Sideboard
3 Duress
3 Cabal Therapy
3 Ravenous Baltoh
3 Blue Elemental Blast
3 Engineered Plague
I am revisting this, but the older version of the deck ran three P. Deeds and 1 or 2 Engineered Explosives. It ran Intuition over Fact or Fiction. It also did not have Remand.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)