Quote Originally Posted by Reeplcheep View Post
I think if you are correct you want either to go all in on fast mana like my curses deck or more play more conservatively.

I do think lantern won't function at all without md 3-4 chains in cantrip.format .
If Lantern and Codex Shredder are online, I think Cantrips are already on the backfoot. I had some doubts regarding Bridge without Liliana but the deck's curve and ramp is such that only an enemy Nether Void would jam up the hand. The Rack in place of Mishra's factory can work well if you're playing the odds that you'll have 3 mana on turn 2 for the fast Bridge play. My RNG tends to be garbage and gunning for consistency is my objective at this point.

It really is a shame the newer sets, I find myself hoping for new Planeswalkers for the deck as other card types seem either too weak or too overpriced for the CMC. Setting up Pox for Topdeck cleaning seems like an excellent option with the death of the old Sensei's Divining Top. What's Curses Pox? You've caught my attention.