I am slightly in favor of a break.

Also, I'm addressing a disagreement in the results.




Asthereal (TO): Tropical Island, Durkwood Baloth, Dismember, Daze
and
mattamort: Durkwood Baloth, Dismember, Tropical Island, Daze

vs

silkster: Undiscovered Paradise, Swords to Plowshares, Swarm Shambler, Evil Presence


Quote Originally Posted by mattamort View Post
10. silkster: Undiscovered Paradise, Swords to Plowshares, Swarm Shambler, Evil Presence
-> WW
I kill Shambler the turn it is played and counter STP on baloth 5/5 > 1/1
Quote Originally Posted by Asthereal View Post
I believe I shall score similarly to this man of culture.
I didn't see an analysis post from silkster, but silkster's
row in the spreadsheet has 6 for both of these entries.



I believe silkster gets WW in these:

Evil Presence handles Daze, since either Daze gets cast to counter
Evil Presence or Daze will subsequently never be able to be cast.
StP handles Baloth, since silkster has time for
Evil Presence ​ , ​ Swarm Shambler ​ , ​ untap
before Durkwood Baloth can enter the battlefield.
If Dismember kills Swarm Shambler, then silkster gets a 1/1 Insect,
so silkster will still have a threat to win with.